India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Crazyincredible Alvida BSK (Page 20)

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

@aash-yes sweety 2mrw v all will be only positive..........v will try to see and find atleast some light and positivity even in the most dark and worst tragedy of MAANEET's life..........2mrw i want to see only positivity in my sweetheartsSmile...................otherwise ur spee will give u all saza.....samje? 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bharkhaLoquacious_Aashdewdropred

-Priti11- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

bharkhaLoquacious_Aashdewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by shreeyazz

no doubt todays epi waz awesum bt dey show dat geet makin msk responsible for it wud be just sooo..damn irritating..! n ridiculous..! plz dunn do dat..! cuz i still want maneet moments.! Winkand also dat geet is sad n is not able to get over it n maan tries to bring her back n all da family unites n does stuff dat geet likes.! wat say.?

Y will they show that  geet will make MSK responsible dear .......  geet was genuinely worried for MSK .... so in her worry she tripped & had a fall ....

after her fall also she was worried abt maan not abt baby .......... that is geet's love 2 maan .........even before losing her conscious she was taking maan's name ....

so she will not blame maan & for geet who once said that her baby is her 1st love & loves her more than maan .... geet herself did not know that she loves maan more than the baby .... proof ...yesterday's geet run after hearing the phone call ....

but ... just like geet came running down the stairs for maan her hubby .......... any women would do that when she comes to know that her hubby's life is in danger ....

don't worry maan will take care of geet & geet will take care of maan there love will help them over come the pain these 2 are going through ......

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

divareena-Priti11-sptrnobharkha

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

me having pooja in my home tomo..... sunderkand ka paat hai ( a part of ramayan)
.sab crazies apni apni wish rakho....

me ll pray for u also....aur haan koi bhi crazies wen u pray for me.. yeh toh aap log pray karoge hi meri jaldi se jaldi shaadi ho jaaye.. lekin workin class guy se...

no business class... theek hai... sun rahe ho na,...

mere liye bhi plz plz plz!!!!

[/QUOTE]

me  posting this 3rd time.... aash i know what u want... defnly ll pray for u...Big smile
kissi crazy ki koi wish nahi hai..Shocked

sptrnodewdropredLoquacious_Aash

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by bharkha

Originally posted by sumona_mona28

@varsha

Varsha aisa na bol . I love cricket .

yeh bus acchey se sun liya...Cry Cry Cry 

aur iska kya....again copy pasting for u all ....

me ll pray for u also....aur haan koi bhi crazies wen u pray for me.. yeh toh aap log pray karoge hi meri jaldi se jaldi shaadi ho jaaye.. lekin workin class guy se...

me too will pray that all the single crazies find a lovely maan. HugHugHugHugHugHugHug

sptrnobharkhaLoquacious_Aashdewdropred

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

I want to tell that gc is with his beloved wifey and dd mite be at a party.. they are having fun so y not us....... aap toh ek jhali hai hima dii...LOL LOL

me feelin happy that aash is irritated.... and it doesnt matters to me india loses or wins...
aash tere saath masti bhi nahi kar sakthi kya... Cry Cry Cry 
dekh aash.... hima dii mere aur tere beech mein jhagda karva rahi hai.....Cry Cry 
and u better dont speak abt punishment....Angry .. meri aur aash ki punishment suniii aapne.....

me still angry with u(hima dii)......spee ki bacchi kahaan hai tu.....aa baaahar....kaahaan chupke baithii hai...

actually me agree with both u guys.....\\\

punishment ppl not delivered on thier sazaas..

and deshdrohi has to get sazaa too..lekin var tu bhi doosro ki tarah haath upar kar ke sazaa ko ignore kar dena....

divareenasptrnobharkhadewdropred

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

me having pooja in my home tomo..... sunderkand ka paat hai ( a part of ramayan)

me  posting this 3rd time.... aash i know what u want... defnly ll pray for u...Big smile
kissi crazy ki koi wish nahi hai..Shocked
[/QUOTE]

My wish is to find a lovely maan and for me to come and meet you all and give you a big hugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugv

sptrnobharkhaLoquacious_Aashdewdropred

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
i just cant believe the way we viewers hv been fooled....

just few days back we read this article in starone that maan is going to suffer from insecurity over dev...and we all flooded FB and IF will pleas to the CVs not to kill the character of maan by showing insecurity track....
but by this we were sure that there will be no MC track....because once MC happens obviously there will be no question of insecurity....

and now we can see how false that article was....while we were concentrating on flooding with msgs not to show insecurity....the CVs on the other hand were focussing on showing MC....

not fair at all AngryAngry

i am not going to believe any article in future any more....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropredLoquacious_Aash

Go to top