Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Crazyincredible Alvida BSK (Page 2)

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged

hello crazies.....Heart

i expected such an episode... and the cvs executed it very well.....Clap
can u imagine.. devil is just thinkin abt geet and not about baby.... emotion less creature Angry Angry 

i really luvd dadima.. she blaming herself for geet s condition.. she is like maan ll never forgive her.. Cry LOL  so guys this is the guilt track which cvs wanted to show... kahaan kahaan se guilt track choonthey hain ye cvs bhi......gud job...Clap 

and guys luvd maan... his emotions.. too gud..Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming and the way he said to the lady that even he is a father....it was confirmed that mc ll happen..Cry Cry

omg... he pushed the truck and the other passengers join him... me totally fida over him...Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed EmbarrassedDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
while driving he in flashback.... Cry Cry

and as soon as he reaches hospital.... the doc tells that they were not able to save the baby....
hundreds of emotions running in maan s heart and same here....Cry 

GC gud job.....Clap Clap 
One doubt.... mr. arrogant kahaan gayaab ho gaaya..Confused Confused i mean atleast he shud have known the truth by now.. and if he doesnt.. cvs are making a blunder here.....Angry 

guys here are the reason for mc...
cvs wer stretching the baby track too long.. they wer not able to decide whether to go ahead with the baby track or not... and finally they decided to show mc... i appreciate atleast cvs took a stand otherwise the baby track was a stand still.. and i know many dint like mc track..
it becomes really difficult to keep baby on the sets.. so guys think in their perspective also. understand their stand also....... and plz do respect actors personal stuffs and their privacy..( i guess u all got it)

Edited by bharkha - 12 March 2011 at 10:41am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

anuvenuchShweta13divareenaadoremevirgo-Priti11---aarthi--dewdropred

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged

Hi my lovely sweet craziesHug

Plzzz read the underlined lines if not full analysis................

The episode touched our hearts...............it was such a heartbreaking episode..............GC, DD, Dadima, Romeo, Manisha, Adi, Anni, Arjun, Dev.............everyone' expressions were out of this world...............they all made us feel the pain they were going thru.............

MAANEET's baby hamesha amar rahega............

Dadima feeling guilty that she cud not take care of Maan ki Geet even for a day to which Dev says it is not her fault so she shud not blame herself..............Dev tries to call Maan but he was solving strike issue..............in the meantime Romeo, Manisha and Anni reach hospital............even Arjun reaches hospital.............all the well wishers r praying for MAANEET' baby the special and blessed child and for Maan ki Geet their baby' mama...........

Maan meets a daughter of an employee who has left his family long ago and Maan has taken care of his employee' family from then onwards............Maan lifts this child and her blowing has  magical effect on Maan' wounds...........and also later Maan tells Adi that from now onwards Maan will take full responsibility and take care of her education...........such a divine and sweet gesture............when child' mom thanks Maan he says it with so much humbleness that he is just an ordinary person and a father...........Maan knows the value of papa in a child's life...........eventhough Maan can never become that girl child' papa nor fulfil all dreams and wishes of that girl like her father, Maan ensured and tried his best that he wud try to fulfil that girl child' few dreams, and give her some happiness and take care of her education...........eventhough it was a short meeting Maan showered the girl child with fatherly love, care and blessings which she might have not experienced before............this scene made us all think feel and experience the most adorable sweet divine and beautiful moment when Maan wud hold his baby girl in his arms............how MAANEET wud have a paradise on earth with their baby.................but as they say people might wish and dream about everything but finally it is only destiny and nature that decides everyone' fate...........some situations r beyond human' control...............Maan gets dev's call and the heartbreaking news hit Maan like a million thunderbolts............Maan felt lifeless and in deep shock..........how cud he hear that his heart Geet and his heartbeat baby' life is in danger..............there r so many thoughts and feelings coming to his mind and heart at the same time so he cud not even reply to dev...................Maan wants to reach his baby and his Geet asap...........he cannot bear the distance anymore.............and there is some traffic jam and Maan pushes the truck to clear the road..........this shows how Maan tried to erase all obstacles to reach his Geet and his baby............today his immense and deep love, concern and worry towards his baby and baby's mama gave him the strength to push that truck also.........Maan remembering flashbacks of his baby and his Geet his baby's mama............on the other hand, Geet is battling for her life and their baby's life.............Maan is also fighting for their life.......his life...................MAANEET had woven many colourful, blissful and beautiful dreams about their baby their life their day wud start and end with their baby' smile, baby's bachpana and shararat, cuteness and sweetness................but destiny has something else in store for MAANEET and their baby................Maan reaches the hospital to hear the storm-like news that MAANEET's baby cud not be saved...............a new life' life was taken away even before it cud breathe once even before its heartbeat cud beat once..............doc tells even Geet knows about the tragic news the news which shook Geet completely her whole life, her all dreams and all her happiness seemed to have shattered in that one moment.................dadi hugs Maan papa who has just lost his baby............dadi' consolation is trying to soothe Maan's aching and bleeding heart but Maan is more concerned about his Geet their baby's mama bcuz he knows wat she might be feeling wat she is going thru..........he knows she is going thru the same feelings and same thoughts............Maan baby' papa cannot even face Geet  baby's mama..................MAANEET have tears in their eyes.................tears of pain, helplessness, torture...................tears which r reflection of MAANEET's bleeding and aching heart.......... tears which took away MAANEET' happiness, colours, fragrance, beautiful and sweet dreams and roses that were in MAANEET's life  due to their baby.............it is  said that worst cruel and unbearable kind of pain nightmare tragedy unfortunate incident and mishappening in life is the pain felt by parents when they lose their child..............this pain turns their life upside down.............parents feel like they r so helpless that they even save their child their own ansh...........when their child' breath stops parents' breath stops...........when their child' heart stops parents' heart stops...........when parents lose their child this pain, this haunting memory, this loss cannot be measured and this loss will stay with them forever until parents' last breath last heartbeat..............MAANEET r going thru this..............worst and the most unfair and cruel kind of pain.................in the precap v see MAANEET baby's parents holding hands bcuz now only MAANEET can understand, comfort, soothe, heal each others' immense and deep pain which is piercing their  hearts like numerous needles and thorns..............eventhough doc told they cud not save MAANEET's baby..............MAANEET's baby is still alive.........still it is breathing and its heart is beating...............MAANEET's baby the special, blessed and lucky child, the divine and sacred child will always remain alive in MAANEET's sweet memories, MAANEET' baby will breathe everytime its parents will breathe and its heartbeat will beat everytime its parents 'heartbeat will beat.................from nowonwards MAANEET's baby will live in every feelings, thought and action of MAANEET................from nowonwards baby will smile, laugh, dance, dream whenever MAANEET' mama and papa' will smile, laugh, dance and dream............MAANEET's baby is an eternal child just like how MAANEET's journey is an eternals saga.................MAANEET's baby is a pure, divine and sacred result of MAANEET's eternal union of hearts, souls and lives and MAANEET's atooth rishta of unconditional, selfless, true and pure care and love, mutual trust, respect, admiration, worship and pride, and also MAANEET's baby just like its parents is  an epitome of truth, justice, fairness, transparency, honesty..........................when this is the case just like how MAANEET baby's parents milan is divine and v consider MAANEET as a couple truly made in heaven even MAANEET's baby is a baby made in heaven...............MAANEET's baby will remain alive forever just like its parents' eternal bond........................... all i want to say to my lovely crazies is that MAANEET's baby is amar it will always be with its parents MAANEET and with us..................

Edited by sptrno - 12 March 2011 at 11:18am

anuvenuchdivareenaadoremevirgo-Priti11---aarthi--bharkhadewdropred

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Mujhe bishwas tha MC nahi hoga but ..CVS ne ye kya kia . Geet ka MC ho gaya . I am too much pain . I am crying Guys . Ye thik nahi hua...................

No analysis today for me . Saach me I am crying . Episode was too much heart touching . I can't held my tears....................

Edited by sumona_mona28 - 12 March 2011 at 9:28am

divareenaadoremevirgo-Priti11-sptrno--aarthi--bharkhadewdropred

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Gone...but never forgotton... Good bye BSK... we will forever miss you...
never saw u... never met u... but still we loved u as much as ur mama & papa did...
Cry

crazies

i was dry eyes till Dadi hugged Maan & started crying... already knew when the epi started & Dev was unable to contact Maan... that MC will happen
Cry

- hats off to Dadi (dont know the actress's name ) Clap she was the one high point of this episode... the expression on her face broke my heart...
- GC did an amazing job emoting his pain Clap
- the expression on Geet's face on precap Cry... DD again proved herself as an exceptional actress...

Edited by ix2u - 12 March 2011 at 12:43pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--aarthi--bharkha

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Cvs aap logo ne ye thik nahi kia . Hum fans ke immotion ke saath dhoka hua . I can feel Geet ....................and Maaneet's sorrow . Mujhe abhi lagta hai I am in dream . Koi bura sapna .........................

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgosptrno--aarthi--bharkhadewdropred

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Jab Maan ne wo girl ko goad me lia tha I was thinking that Baby would be save but nahi hua . Ye scene dekhane ka kya maine tha ..............

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgosptrno--aarthi--bharkhadewdropred

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged

Today I am sad after hearing about the MC so a short update.CryCryCryCryCryCry I was so sure that it would not happen.CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

Maan talking with the girl was so cute and when she kisses his forehead it was so sweet.

Maan recollecting all the memories of him and geet talking about the baby was so touching and sad. Cry

When the doctor said that they could not save the baby me was . Geet is going to be devasted. Dadi and maan crying was too upsetting. CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

Geet sitting shocked and so lost in the hospital made me cry. CryCryCryCryCry

I am just worried that when geet tells maan that she ran I am I am just worried about maan as when geet tells him that she ran because she thought that the workers were beating him, he is going to feel guilty that MC would have not happended if the phone was not left on. CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

adoremevirgo-Priti11-sptrno--aarthi--bharkhadewdropredmisty85

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
I can't believe this kuch logo ko ye MC achcha laga.................

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--aarthi--bharkhadewdropredmisty85

Go to top