India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Crazyincredible Alvida BSK (Page 10)

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged

@aash - first ans my PM's thy are not spam ..........some thing very imp ..............

@reena - yes dear ..........it was painful ........ my sis had to really go through a lot to deliver ash ....... she literraly had to get her uterus stitched coz too much water was there in her body ...which was a danger for her ...coz she might have suffered another MC ...... & my motehr was every day crying for her at that time ....... we all were worried during my sis time .......her hubby used to go to temple every day for my sis .......

my bro's wife luckily she did not have much prob & she delivered baby on GC bday ......

@varsha - oh that's sad MC in train ........ that was very bad .......... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnomisty85

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bharkha

@ all

v need to accept the reality now.... mc has happened....

and plz dont go in flashbacks...it ll severe ur pain not lessen...

guys.. be strong lik maan singh khuraana..... a strong person..... after all v luv him so much....

cvs have definitely show the track how maan n geet ll overcome.... and i dont think so it ll be for a long time...

varsha - HugHugHugmy little sis thank you for the advice HugHugHug we need to be srong.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnobharkhadewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged

varsha - thnks dear .......... 4 trying 2 buld some hopes

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrno

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
post updated on p2................read if u wish like or else u can leave it dearies bcuz i know wat v all r feeling tonight...........

Edited by sptrno - 12 March 2011 at 11:21am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bharkha

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

@aarti - feeling sorry for ur aunt ..........so she is no more then .........right .........Cry

@varsha -  thanks varsha dear ....... for ur words ........I understand wht u r saying is abs correct but ....still we can't believe taht they finally showed it ....CryCry

i prepared some where in my mind for this track after the FB pic already varsha .......  but still can't controlCryCryCryi know it's a show .........but still CryCryCry

U knwo .... that's Y I could not give hope to samata yesterday that  MC nahin hoga ......kyunki some where in my heart i had a doubt that MC ka chances jyada hain ...... but still wanted 2 B +ve ....... that's the reason for me 2 make that post in morning saying that wht ever happens happens for the best ....

chk my pm...

sptrnodewdropred

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

@aash - first ans my PM's thy are not spam ..........some thing very imp ..............

@reena - yes dear ..........it was painful ........ my sis had to really go through a lot to deliver ash ....... she literraly had to get her uterus stitched coz too much water was there in her body ...which was a danger for her ...coz she might have suffered another MC ...... & my motehr was every day crying for her at that time ....... we all were worried during my sis time .......her hubby used to go to temple every day for my sis .......

my bro's wife luckily she did not have much prob & she delivered baby on GC bday ......

@varsha - oh that's sad MC in train ........ that was very bad .......... 
Hima - a big hug for your sister Hima and motherHugHugHugHug.  Ash is a miracle baby. i cannot imagine how painful it must have been for your mum to see your sister in so much pain and your jiju, who must have been devasted.

Varsha - big hug for your bhabi tooHugHugHugHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnobharkhadewdropred

-Priti11- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

sptrnobharkha

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
guys i feel that the world has stopped!
an ERA HAS ENDED IN GHSP!!

in my hearts of herts i knew MC is gonna happen,,,esp when dee said about rthe story of that song....

but was still praying for it not to....

by reading all this i realised...all of us knew...lekin we were not ready to accept...

the mmemt i saw the girl in maans hands i realised that MC happening!!

pehle INDIA ne dimaag ghumaya!! aur phir ye...

me to still shochkd....no response!!CryCryCryCryCry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnobharkhamisty85dewdropred

Go to top