Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divareena thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they killed our baby!!!!!!1

and guys 21 pms!!! they better not be spam!!

aash πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— we all upset 😭😭😭

divareena thumbnail
Originally posted by: bharkha

one of my bhabhi had an mc wen she was travellin in train....😭 πŸ˜­ 

oh no varsha, i cannot imagine the pain your bhabi must have been inCryCryCry
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

@aarti - feeling sorry for ur aunt ..........so she is no more then .........right .........😭

@varsha -  thanks varsha dear ....... for ur words ........I understand wht u r saying is abs correct but ....still we can't believe taht they finally showed it ....😭😭

i prepared some where in my mind for this track after the FB pic already varsha .......  but still can't control😭😭😭i know it's a show .........but still 😭😭😭

U knwo .... that's Y I could not give hope to samata yesterday that  MC nahin hoga ......kyunki some where in my heart i had a doubt that MC ka chances jyada hain ...... but still wanted 2 B +ve ....... that's the reason for me 2 make that post in morning saying that wht ever happens happens for the best ....
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by dewdropred

@maya - u r right dear ....... It's painful

@all ........

in my family we had 3 MC .....

1 was MC my bro's wife ...she had it in her 2nd month 😭😭😭....... every one cried ......😭CryCrythen alsoCryCry😭

thn my sis she had it in her 7th month & she literally had 2 go to labour to deliver a child which had lost her life in the womb it self ........ & the baby was really born beautiful with very gud features ......  my dad was panicking & crying  outside while she was shouting in pain .......😭😭😭she thinks abt it even today 😭😭

then my mom ....... had a delivery but  lost her first born ...son... insatntly .... it's more than 30 years she still cries thinking abt my bro ... who would have been my bada bhai ... if he was aliveCryCry😭😭

Hima your family MC story is very painful.
bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@ all

v need to accept the reality now.... mc has happened....

and plz dont go in flashbacks...it ll severe ur pain not lessen...

guys.. be strong lik maan singh khuraana..... a strong person..... after all v luv him so much....

cvs have definitely show the track how maan n geet ll overcome.... and i dont think so it ll be for a long time...

Aarthi_01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dewdropred

@aarti - feeling sorry for ur aunt ..........so she is no more then .........right .........😭

@varsha -  thanks varsha dear ....... for ur words ........I understand wht u r saying is abs correct but ....still we can't believe taht they finally showed it ....😭😭

i prepared some where in my mind for this track after the FB pic already varsha .......  but still can't control😭😭😭i know it's a show .........but still 😭😭😭

U knwo .... that's Y I could not give hope to samata yesterday that  MC nahin hoga ......kyunki some where in my heart i had a doubt that MC ka chances jyada hain ...... but still wanted 2 B +ve ....... that's the reason for me 2 make that post in morning saying that wht ever happens happens for the best ....

yes di ... she is no more...
divareena thumbnail
Originally posted by: bharkha

reena..... me not coming ol during day time..... me ll come online in the nite.....

have pooja at home...sunderkand paat ( a part in ramayana abt lord hanuman) at home.. ll have so many guests...

ll come ol in the nite....do open sunday s thread..... chk my pm...

varsha -i like sunderkand paat and watching ramayan.
bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sumona_mona28

Precap was really heart wrenching . Geet ka chehara and Maan .I can't take this ...GC and DD are fabulus to their acting..................

Hats off GC and DD

agree diii.. kya emotions tha...hats off to them πŸ‘
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@varsha
@ all

v need to accept the reality now.... mc has happened....

and plz dont go in flashbacks...it ll severe ur pain not lessen...

guys.. be strong lik maan singh khuraana..... a strong person..... after all v luv him so much....

cvs have definitely show the track how maan n geet ll overcome.... and i dont think so it ll be for a long time...

Thanks Varsha for your couragement.........................
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

@aash - first ans my PM's thy are not spam ..........some thing very imp ..............

@reena - yes dear ..........it was painful ........ my sis had to really go through a lot to deliver ash ....... she literraly had to get her uterus stitched coz too much water was there in her body ...which was a danger for her ...coz she might have suffered another MC ...... & my motehr was every day crying for her at that time ....... we all were worried during my sis time .......her hubby used to go to temple every day for my sis .......

my bro's wife luckily she did not have much prob & she delivered baby on GC bday ......

@varsha - oh that's sad MC in train ........ that was very bad ..........