Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Crazyincredible Alvida BSK - Page 4

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

U R right reena ........when thy will see the room thy will cry like hell😭😭😭😭oh no wht did the cv's do 😭😭😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Hima

Maan kitna prayer se girl ko apne goad me utha lia tha .................I am feeling very bad for Maan . He said I am a father but ..........he can't............
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I still can't believe this happened, my heart is so heavy I can hardly breathe.......till the last minute even after they showed the blood I thought the baby will be saved, can't believe they showed the MC😭 sorry darlings can't continue, this is too painful for me
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
posted ma bit in pg one... GUYS me crying tears are not stopping...the feared has happened... I can understand y the CV's did this chup chup ke..coz if an article is published we flood there sites with opposition so they have to change the script... so CV's decided to leave us on a cliff hanger and to think the best and gave us the fearsome part...
divareena thumbnail
aarti and daisy - πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— i know we all are upset but we each are here for each other.

where is varsha, spee and aashπŸ€—πŸ€—
sumona28 thumbnail
@reena
Originally posted by dewdropred

@mona ... maya ... - me 2 same condition no analysis from me 😭😭😭 

@reena nice post dear ........ whn maan had the baby i felt that .... maan's heart will break .......coz the way he said ....... i am also a father ........that made me feel bad as i was getting a feeling after watching that scene that cv's wanted to show that scene that's as MC will happen .... 😭😭😭

@mona - U R right dear when ever maan is not around geet always falls in trouble 😭😭😭
Hima/mona  - πŸ€—πŸ€—lean on my shoulders and we will share the pain together😭

Geet looked so lost and sad.  Its going to get worse when they go home and see the nursery 😭😭😭

Thanks reena ...........................
divareena thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dewdropred

U R right reena ........when thy will see the room thy will cry like hell😭😭😭😭oh no wht did the cv's do 😭😭😭

hima - πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—Maan will be there with geet all the way to help her with through this and geet will  be there for maan to.πŸ€—
sumona28 thumbnail
@dee
still can't believe this happened, my heart is so heavy I can hardly breathe.......till the last minute even after they showed the blood I thought the baby will be saved, can't believe they showed the MC😭 sorry darlings can't continue, this is too painful for me

Dee same to you . I think I had a bad dream..........................
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

@dee -- πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— I understand waht U might B going through ...... coz  U went through the painful process once ...... I hope U R fine dee😭😭😭😭 i am not a mother but i am crying 😭😭😭& I can undertsand all the mother's pain who lost their kids in MC ......... I am with U dee πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—don't feel bad.......we all are in huge shock  πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ 

@aarti - u r right that's Y no article came out ......... but cv's kind of prepared our mind by leaking the pic in FB .........every one understood that MC might happen but where hoping some where deep down in their heart that MC should not happen😭😭😭😭
sumona28 thumbnail
@aarti

posted ma bit in pg one... GUYS me crying tears are not stopping...the feared has happened... I can understand y the CV's did this chup chup ke..coz if an article is published we flood there sites with opposition so they have to change the script... so CV's decided to leave us on a cliff hanger and to think the best and gave us the fearsome part...

Sahi bola aarti CVS ne humhe pata tak nahi chalne dia ....................