Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Crazyincredible Alvida BSK

RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
hello crazies......
well this is tough i have always felt emotionally connected to the baby today we have seen its end...
the episode was gut-wrenchful and painful..but the screenplay was powerful...
well life does not go as per our wish...
this is the harsh reality that we have seen today..
well geet is fictional and there are thousands of women all over the world who loose their child..how they bear it..
i can't even think straight for a fictional baby..my heartfelt sympathies to them..
the episode was moving....... touching and it can also move a person from dead.

today one loop was closed that msk is not a god he himself said that when that woman wanted to touch his feet...

whenever he is away from...geet  we have seen geet finds herself in trouble ...will msk blame himself for the loss of the child well i don't know..but...knowing msk he might...

i don't know why the cvs had brought devil...seems devil will remain saint forever with the child gone..
the final connection between geet and dev is broken..

the young mother who fought against all odds has lost her child...
the child who hasn't opened hir eyes yet has closed his eyes forever..
the man who loved the child like his own who never had faced any defeat is broken...

last but not the least...i have to say this gc-dd deserves a standing ovation for their performance today....
they were brilliant and that's why the show today though very painful but still will remain one of the best episodes of ghsp....

Edited by rajeev the best - 12 March 2011 at 12:25pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

anuvenuchdimpzzShweta13Sidra.WbrokenmirrorsSia89drdee142Dilsay--aarthi--bharkha-Priti11-sptrnoadoremevirgodewdropredmisty85

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Crazies CryCryCryCryCryCry........ me feeling sad CryCryCryCryCryCryafter watching the episode CryCryCryCryCryCry need all your shoulders CryCryCryCryCry I did not expect that cv's will show the MC .......... was hoping they will never show the MC ............ as geet left her house for her baby .........she fought with the whole world for her baby CryCryCryCryCry& now they show the MC after making the couple dream about the baby ......CryCryCryCry

whn maan had the baby i felt that .... maan's heart will break .......coz the way he said ....... i am also a father ........that made me feel bad as i was getting a feeling after watching that scene that cv's wanted to show that scene that's as MC will happen .... CryCryCry& then the Dr. gloves with blood over it confirmed that MC ho gaya CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

precap:-

maan will take care of geet ...CryCryCryboth cryingCryCryCryCry

Gurti rocked ...... meeshti rocks .......maaneet rocks ......

I see that some new members have joined us ...

welcome new members ....... HugHugHugHugHug

but please introduce your self to every one ...... as members would like to know about you .... Smile

Important Note for new members ....

girls please note that ..........

1)No bashing of characters / actors is tolerated in crazy thread ....... 

2)No bad words .... strictly no bad words or no bashing allowed .... not at all ......

3)If U are angry with any character .... plz say that u r angry ....... apart from that ...... no usage of bad words .....

4)for us maan & geet are equal & we cannot tolerate any bashers of any kind .......

5)if U R 1 of maan or geet bashers please refrain from bashing our favourite characters ..... & posting in here ....  coz for us these 2 are gods ... & maaneet love is divine ...... we love maaneet to the core ..... Smile

6)our thread is always kept clean & is bashing free of characters & actors & thread is more fun oriented ... we enjoy over here Smile

7)Plz give ur name and let us know why u would like to join us ....

8)we don't like NAAS .... & NT & Dev .......

dev - we call him devil .......

9)if u don't like NAAS .... NT & Dev ....... criticise them ....... but don't bash them ....

10)any way none of us have patience to write or read on NAAS / dev / NT ..... so we avoid them as much as we canLOLLOLLOL

11)but if required then we include them in the analysis .........

12)Quote each other limited to 3 quotes .........

13)all crazies have to post the rules ...... if u all want .......... topic starter will have 2 posts 1 for rules & other for analysis

I hope U all did not mind my words ...... hope they were not harsh Smile

I hope U all did not mind my words ...... hope they were not harsh Smile

Regarding the banner contest ...... tonight 9 P.M. is the dead line I hope all the participants are ready ....... Please let us know If U all have any problem & want the date extended ...........

rota :-

sat - mar 12 - samata ......... 

sun - mar 13 - banner contest thread - deepz will open after 2 P.M. .... dead line is sat mar 12 - 9 P.M.

sun - mar 13 - sunday thread - reena ........

mon - mar 14 - varsha ..........

tues - mar 15 -

wed - mar 16 - aash

thurs - mar 17 -

fri - mar 18 -

sat - mar 19 - reena .......

sun - mar 20 -

what happened dearies ....... no one gave me names for next week ....... jaldi jaldi names de do ......

Edited by dewdropred - 12 March 2011 at 10:25am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

anuvenuchdrdee142Dilsay--aarthi--divareenaadoremevirgo-Priti11-sptrnomisty85

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Hi Crazies, I'm very upset and sad after todays episode and cannot really talk today. For once I hoped that what I thought about the MC after the song wouldn't come true. Sorry darlings too depressed can't continue will try and come tomorrow Cry

I can't believe the baby is goneCry

Edited by drdee142 - 12 March 2011 at 10:21am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anuvenuchdivareenaadoremevirgosptrno--aarthi--bharkha

-Priti11- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

divareenaadoremevirgosptrno--aarthi--bharkhadewdropred

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
They CV's did wat we feared the most...

dnt knw wat to write ... im still in shock tat they did it..tears r not stopping , ma heart is very heavy....the moment i saw the reaction on Maan's face i was like having a heart ache...

Man we really live the show they have become part of our life we feel more pain than the....

Maaneet rocked, Annie, dadi, Dev, Romeo, Adi,Manisha, was good today...even Arjun felt sorry for the conditions Geet is going thro... me still wondering does he knw tat Dev did the deeds to Geet...

guyz wat did the written precap mean... something they mentioned abt Maan's  broken.. ma dad changed the channel plz tell wat it said and the meaning

I can understand y the CV's did this chup chup ke..coz if an article is published we flood there sites with opposition so they have to change the script... so CV's decided to leave us on a cliff hanger and to think the best and gave us the fearsome part...

Edited by aarthirajendran - 12 March 2011 at 10:25am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

divareenaadoremevirgo-Priti11-bharkhadewdropred

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
r

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--aarthi--bharkha

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
R
I'm reserving but don't know whether tomorrow's epi will be good like always or not.......
Edited at 16.02 hours IST
Oh god if you exist please help the people of Japan, give them strength to survive & struggle & recover from the tragedy has befallen on them.
Everything is happening in quick succession.. first earthquake, tsunami & now leak in nuclear reactor....earthquake & tsunami can affect only the present generation but nuclear radiation can affect several generations...Cry
Edited at 22.44 hours IST
Guys this is what I fear..... when I saw that song I instantly got that something is going to be wrong with the baby as the song was originally picturised on a pregnant woman in the movie Tere Mere Sapne & similar situation happens...
@Hima: I haven't seen the movie but I've seen the promo of the movie on TV. Today I surfed net specially to know what happens in the climax. It's very touchy but happy ending takes place. The couple in the movie could not have another child as it could put mother's life in danger.....husband & wife starts drifting apart...husband becomes to ambitious......wanted to become a great doc.....another woman comes into his life....but then his wife becomes pregnant again...& meets with an accident...he didn't know that she was pregnant...his doc friend does the operation & saves the mother & child. Here is link to the last part of the movie.
[youtube]<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/uIhQbe6dkvQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIhQbe6dkvQ
Rest I'l write after watching the episode....but what shall I write everything in this world is going bad.... Japan tragedy....Maan-Geet tragedy....

Edited by misty85 - 12 March 2011 at 12:21pm

bharkhaadoremevirgo-Priti11-sptrno--aarthi--dewdropred

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
res

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bharkha--aarthi--

Go to top