Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

India-Forums

Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo
Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

11/3/11 W/U "Your not getting your money back" (Page 2)

ghotalaz IF-Dazzler
ghotalaz
ghotalaz

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
if RA is to land in jail then he can take his elder bhanji & damaad along with him tooLOL he'll get good company with mridala LOL!!!ROFL

i wonder if sudha now goes back home what will RA do with her...Cry i can't handle so much of this violence...Unhappy either she needs to get freedom from that monster or that monster needs to be repairedSilly btw she really has courage to go against her husband behind his back. all she needs is support then she'll beat him up with her shoes right on his faceEvil Smile

how come murli's friend recommends a person like RA? aren't there any other suppliers in this entire worldConfused

why can't veena go outside to work? hasn't she studied or is she giving her private exams? they never mention about it...Disapprove

i miss Jhumroo.... they're so cute togetherDay Dreaming i want jhumroo to dance in front of mridala until mridala die of heart attack!!!ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fuzzyface

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index