11/3/11 W/U "Your not getting your money back"

Kiran_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princess_star11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update kiran di! Another weird epi. How cum this sudha has turned up at their house and is returning the money??? Has this ram avtar gn to jail or what??? Coz he would never have let her go out judging by the way he treats her! Maybe he met Gau and ran off w/her!!! Lol!
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I am glad Murli got back his money - more torture to them, I can't stand.  I also hope they shelter Sudha and treat her for her bodily injuries.  I also wouldn't mind Sudha staying w/ them and leaving her hubby.  I dread to think of what will happen if she returns and gets beaten up or worse for stealing the money.  And don't think her hubby won't guess the truth - he definitely will.

Like Bansi said, they can go to other honest brokers.
AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice updates.. looks like interesting track..
abi71 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
THANKS FOR THE UPDATE KIRAN
spatty123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I am glad Bharti told her father about Prakash. Hope he supports her and comes up with some cleve plan and not tell her to forget it.

About Murli ..luckily he got his money back...but he needs to learn the first rule of business if plans to start a business ..Everything needs to be in writing. Hes not gonna find Sudhas everywhere.
I also wonder if shes helped any other man wronged by her husband or she helped him because he came inside looking for her when he heard her cry the other day.
fuzzyface thumbnail
call me weird although I said it was irreconcilable differences for Bharli but I am secretly rooting for them 😕. I can't see them with anyone else. Does anyone else feels this weird feeling?😲

Speaking of couple Jhumka n Dumroo are so MFEO 😆
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
if RA is to land in jail then he can take his elder bhanji & damaad along with him too😆 he'll get good company with mridala LOL!!!🤣

i wonder if sudha now goes back home what will RA do with her...😭 i can't handle so much of this violence...😔 either she needs to get freedom from that monster or that monster needs to be repaired🤪 btw she really has courage to go against her husband behind his back. all she needs is support then she'll beat him up with her shoes right on his face😈

how come murli's friend recommends a person like RA? aren't there any other suppliers in this entire world😕

why can't veena go outside to work? hasn't she studied or is she giving her private exams? they never mention about it...😒

i miss Jhumroo.... they're so cute together😍 i want jhumroo to dance in front of mridala until mridala die of heart attack!!!🤣