Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo
Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

11/3/11 W/U "Your not getting your money back"

Kiran_83 Senior Member
Kiran_83
Kiran_83

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821azminamsarahjcmilwebgshah84pappy123spatty123neteche_cssanjana***Anu***desi-galkieraknightley1bmm1985samirah23-sia-_Monu_ghotalazanna44xTimaxNiceupnivedithaLennie

princess_star11 Goldie
princess_star11
princess_star11

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update kiran di! Another weird epi. How cum this sudha has turned up at their house and is returning the money??? Has this ram avtar gn to jail or what??? Coz he would never have let her go out judging by the way he treats her! Maybe he met Gau and ran off w/her!!! Lol!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ghotalaz

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
I am glad Murli got back his money - more torture to them, I can't stand.  I also hope they shelter Sudha and treat her for her bodily injuries.  I also wouldn't mind Sudha staying w/ them and leaving her hubby.  I dread to think of what will happen if she returns and gets beaten up or worse for stealing the money.  And don't think her hubby won't guess the truth - he definitely will.

Like Bansi said, they can go to other honest brokers.

ghotalaz

AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Nice updates.. looks like interesting track..
abi71 Goldie
abi71
abi71

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
THANKS FOR THE UPDATE KIRAN
spatty123 Groupbie
spatty123
spatty123

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged

I am glad Bharti told her father about Prakash. Hope he supports her and comes up with some cleve plan and not tell her to forget it.

About Murli ..luckily he got his money back...but he needs to learn the first rule of business if plans to start a business ..Everything needs to be in writing. Hes not gonna find Sudhas everywhere.
I also wonder if shes helped any other man wronged by her husband or she helped him because he came inside looking for her when he heard her cry the other day.

ghotalaz

_Monu_ IF-Dazzler
_Monu_
_Monu_

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
thanx a lott
fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
call me weird although I said it was irreconcilable differences for Bharli but I am secretly rooting for them Confused. I can't see them with anyone else. Does anyone else feels this weird feeling?Shocked

Speaking of couple Jhumka n Dumroo are so MFEO LOL

ghotalaz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index