Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

PRATIGYA 11th March Written Update (Page 6)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KriYa_life

Thank You Tanthya Di.. The epi reminded me of Dhanya's post.. she almost predicted the same..

You are welcome , Ramona..

There is a difference in the summation ..read  it again !!Smile

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sun7shine

Hiyaaa Tanthyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa diiiiiiii iiiiiii iiiiiii iiiiiii iiiiiii..... Dil se thanx for a Wonderful Update..... Finally I m bak from my Sighing mode to speaking one.... Nvr expected this careless and bad behaviour from K.. He claims that He Cant see P in tears, so how can he see her in Pain??? Is it jst to prove that P is right, CV's have degraded K's character to this Extent??? Also, is now P not playing with the so called Jazbaat of d thakur's by lying them abt K's earnings??? Haila, so many questions gng up in my mind.... Also di, the type of words P used while arguing wid K in d beginning of Epi were too exaggerated ones for me atleast.... Btw, loved AB's acting, both the serious and humour part... Loved d way he peeping into his house and d way he dealing wid his lunch box, as if d lunch box was pratigya, not letting it go..... LOL..

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii   My Glorious, Rising,Shining Sun..

Tho kya. Ihne dinon se tum jooti mooti Thanxx de rahi thi OuchOuchLOLLOLLOL...Pleasure is mine, Dear ..

AB was damn  Good, Hun ....and so was AS ..the pride and happiness wafting from him was very good..Big smile
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yummimommy

I made it! Finally here! Sorry for being late!
It's midnight and I just finished reading your WU. Another wonderful post from you!

Ka baat hai aap ka jawab nahin! Hum issliye daudray huay aajaatay hain!

No Probs, Huma ..

Thank You ..

Take your time and come...with der saare Makkan..even If you don't read my post ..It's OK..but do not forget my daily quota of Makkan ..LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hussainramso

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zash_LubUKriYa

Tanths,
thank u so much for the gr8 update. .ha,our loooong wait for some real action has ended. .indeed a lallantop epi. .7 stars 4 u. .(thnx 2 mera di. .hehe)

You are welcome, Azi

Happy to see you here ..yes..2 days of lallantop epi..hope they maintain the trend..

7 thanxx to you  for awarding me the stars..Big smile
-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Hi Tanths...........HugHugHug

I have not had a chance to watch the episodes but your written update itself is so gripping in itself that if I watch the episode I would be disappointed...

But once again thanks for all your hard work and time and effort you put in writing all of this....Big smile

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

I have not had a chance to watch the episodes but your written update itself is so gripping in itself that if I watch the episode I would be disappointed...

But once again thanks for all your hard work and time and effort you put in writing all of this....Big smile

Starwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Big smileHugHugHugHugPartyDancingDay Dreaming

Friday's episode  is must watch  for AB's acting, Star ..watch it !!

My pleasure , Star..Anytime for you !!Big smile

-Sheena-

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prernacda

i was not as shaken by him holding her wrist. he knows she has no money to come across as so much so soon...
no more suspicious than the mumford mems.... who saw money with komal....and went on and on....

pratigya is the one who brought up the topic and he did ask her politely a couple of times and then she ignored him, which can be irking, especailly regarding such a big sensitive topic in the household....

why cant she just answer. not the first time, she has been in her proverbial ivory tower....

atleast he is not evil or with a vindictive streak like shakti.......she needs to tone down.... that is my personal opinion.... can be too snotty at times...did a great deed but noone asked her to....

Neither was I..in fact I would have been shocked had he continued his probes in a sedate manner..

prernacda

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by starlight123

Starwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Day Dreaming

Friday's episode  is must watch  for AB's acting, Star ..watch it !!

My pleasure , Star..Anytime for you !!Big smile

Back to trouble you...........HugEmbarrassedWinkLOL
LOLWinkAB back with a bang, you say....Tongue

tanthya

Go to top