PRATIGYA 11th March Written Update - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Hi Tanths...........🤗🤗🤗

I have not had a chance to watch the episodes but your written update itself is so gripping in itself that if I watch the episode I would be disappointed...

But once again thanks for all your hard work and time and effort you put in writing all of this....😃
Originally posted by starlight123

Hi Tanths...........🤗🤗🤗

I have not had a chance to watch the episodes but your written update itself is so gripping in itself that if I watch the episode I would be disappointed...

But once again thanks for all your hard work and time and effort you put in writing all of this....😃

Starwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa 😃🤗🤗🤗🤗🥳😍

Friday's episode  is must watch  for AB's acting, Star ..watch it !!

My pleasure , Star..Anytime for you !!😃
Originally posted by prernacda

i was not as shaken by him holding her wrist. he knows she has no money to come across as so much so soon...
no more suspicious than the mumford mems.... who saw money with komal....and went on and on....

pratigya is the one who brought up the topic and he did ask her politely a couple of times and then she ignored him, which can be irking, especailly regarding such a big sensitive topic in the household....

why cant she just answer. not the first time, she has been in her proverbial ivory tower....

atleast he is not evil or with a vindictive streak like shakti.......she needs to tone down.... that is my personal opinion.... can be too snotty at times...did a great deed but noone asked her to....

Neither was I..in fact I would have been shocked had he continued his probes in a sedate manner..
Originally posted by tanthya

Starwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa 😍

Friday's episode  is must watch  for AB's acting, Star ..watch it !!

My pleasure , Star..Anytime for you !!😃

Back to trouble you...........🤗😳😉😆
😆😉AB back with a bang, you say....😛
Originally posted by starlight123

Back to trouble you...........😆
😆😉AB back with a bang, you say....😛

Yep..Earlier I felt he was going through motiona.but y'day ..he was there..there is a change in his style of acting..it has become subtle and understated but his BL..awesome..
Originally posted by samicute

nice update

Thank You, Cutest Sami 😃
Originally posted by prettymeena44

thanks for lovely update

My pleasure, Prettiest Meena 😃
Originally posted by piyarapiyari

thanks for the lovely and update as yesterday,s episode was so hurting bt love it always want to c kriya arja together

You are welcome, Muskhan..
Originally posted by vaishu2

Thanx for update di.
luv uuuuuuuuu.

It's my pleasure, Diamond .😃

luv uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu   tooooo

Originally posted by tanthya

Yep..Earlier I felt he was going through motiona.but y'day ..he was there..there is a change in his style of acting..it has become subtle and understated but his BL..awesome..

To me he was looking bored of playing that lover-boy for so long that it felt he was going through the motions....

I always liked how he changes his body language....not many actors do that...most remain stationary in BL but focus on face...He has comes from the acting school that both must be used to great affect..

So what are u predictions on what will happen between Kriya???