Pratigya

PRATIGYA 11th March Written Update - Page 4

Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

okk, 😃  i must say if KB was there she whud done wonder with these sceens.......👏..can't say about new actress........

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the lovely and update as yesterday,s episode was so hurting bt love it always want to c kriya arja together
vaishali..... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanx for update di.
luv uuuuuuuuu.
my_view thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thank you Tanthswa for the superb update.!

Finally...We get to see some action in KriyaLand...If Baba stays true to every bit of excellent kind loving husband that he has been to Prats, the story can get really interesting.  We might just get to see a progressive graph of evolution in the areas of his character where he needs it the most.

Come to think of it all 3 Thakur siblings are shamelessly proud of their lack of work ethic.  While Adarsh has accepted Komal not doing her share of domestic chores, Pratigya has been persistent with Baba to find work and earn a honest living.

Going forward I feel it will be SS and Amma that will taunt and reveal to Baba that the paycheck they so revered as his firt kamaai was indeed earned by his Mehraru..  Lets see if this will propel K onto right path to assume financial responsibility of the Thakur family.
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ramanbabitha

Thanks  Sathya...👍🏼
 Ok, all r Excited... happy...One scene caught my attn... thinking abt it...iam still laughing...🤣 Why was k so possessive abt his tiffin box.. u noticed... whn Ss opened n saw n then he was abt to put tht in the cot...But OUr Kisnaji..took it will due respect n his look was soo cute...😍
 AB was Excellent...👏. No second thought on it.... Yes, i agree with u tht AB purposefully did behave roughly with PG to bring natural pain n anger from her...I respect PG for co-operating with him to bring out good result....👏

You are welcome, babs ..😊

will talk about the points in Viewer's thread  ...😃
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Naz_Angel

thanks for the update

You are welcome, Angel !!😊
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: KriYa_life

Thank You Tanthya Di.. The epi reminded me of Dhanya's post.. she almost predicted the same..

You are welcome , Ramona..

There is a difference in the summation ..read  it again !!😊
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sun7shine

Hiyaaa Tanthyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa diiiiiiii iiiiiii iiiiiii iiiiiii iiiiiii..... Dil se thanx for a Wonderful Update..... Finally I m bak from my Sighing mode to speaking one.... Nvr expected this careless and bad behaviour from K.. He claims that He Cant see P in tears, so how can he see her in Pain??? Is it jst to prove that P is right, CV's have degraded K's character to this Extent??? Also, is now P not playing with the so called Jazbaat of d thakur's by lying them abt K's earnings??? Haila, so many questions gng up in my mind.... Also di, the type of words P used while arguing wid K in d beginning of Epi were too exaggerated ones for me atleast.... Btw, loved AB's acting, both the serious and humour part... Loved d way he peeping into his house and d way he dealing wid his lunch box, as if d lunch box was pratigya, not letting it go..... LOL..

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii   My Glorious, Rising,Shining Sun..

Tho kya. Ihne dinon se tum jooti mooti Thanxx de rahi thi 😆😆😆...Pleasure is mine, Dear ..

AB was damn  Good, Hun ....and so was AS ..the pride and happiness wafting from him was very good..😃
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: yummimommy

I made it! Finally here! Sorry for being late!
It's midnight and I just finished reading your WU. Another wonderful post from you!

Ka baat hai aap ka jawab nahin! Hum issliye daudray huay aajaatay hain!

No Probs, Huma ..

Thank You ..

Take your time and come...with der saare Makkan..even If you don't read my post ..It's OK..but do not forget my daily quota of Makkan ..😆😆😆
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: zash_LubUKriYa

Tanths,
thank u so much for the gr8 update. .ha,our loooong wait for some real action has ended. .indeed a lallantop epi. .7 stars 4 u. .(thnx 2 mera di. .hehe)

You are welcome, Azi

Happy to see you here ..yes..2 days of lallantop epi..hope they maintain the trend..

7 thanxx to you  for awarding me the stars..😃