Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

CB CV's can never improve their mistakes..

abhilasha_dream IF-Rockerz
abhilasha_dream
abhilasha_dream

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
OhH God !! D'oh will these ppl never stop cgoing in CIRCLES D'oh Don't they get BORED doing the same stuff again and again Shocked

Maybe as Chanda said that she is making her Foundation strong, by repating the same class thrice, similarly the CB CV's also believe in the same thing WinkLOLLOL 

Again in this serial also, there will be a confusion of name. Here Dev is performing as Rohan and so later on when Rohan's Rishta will go to her house, she will think its Dev's and say Yes to it.. Later on when she will come to know of truth, her mother will play her trick. ShockedD'oh

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sowmya_iyengarsonia122chipakRADEV1000meghna2viprakshiOLGNESOmaRamdassNeerjaaanu17radev24

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
  Where is the originality? If track is interesting and does not mean, it will be same mistake...Let them move forward with the story as today's episode was nice

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chipakfatssrilanka

RADEV1000 Goldie
RADEV1000
RADEV1000

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Abhilasha sum changes r made in the creative team.... read Misti's analysis u vil get to know......may this could bring sum changes...
    . other than that i think we have to wait lil more dear..... i think gradually they will rectify their faults....as i found todays episode was far more better...it was sooo nice.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chipakanu17fatssrilanka

radev24 IF-Stunnerz
radev24
radev24

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged

Exactly ! D'ohI went, oh no, not again ! ShockedOuchThumbs Down It's an obvious case of NO NEW CREATIVE IDEAS, so lets repeat the same old same old. At this point I see more similarities with CB1 than dissimilarities. Mistaken identities ka chakkar after chakkar. This is why non-CVs made the Rohan / Dev characters as buddy buddy "bros" right from childhood, so that adults hone par the two can switch roles with each other whenever Rohan dictates to "humble Dev" for his own benefit / convenience / advantage Shocked 

But still, me enjoying the fact that our Dev is more multifaceted as a non-RP (so far) than CB1 wala assertive / independent / spoiled / foreigh ret'd RP Dev ! LOL Sculptor, beauuuutiful flute player, chess player, RP responsibilities, humble .. already long list and that too whose lineage is not even known, so far anyways ! Big smile

BB so far has no clue of the games Rohan dude is playing, like with the girl today and seeing her at the auditorium. So no idea what tricks she has stored up her sleeve as far as the Will is concerned in the context of fleecing aane wali Choti Bahu !Confused

Well lets just W&W before we go all helter skelter ! Wacko

Edited by radev24 - 11 March 2011 at 11:54am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovchipakanu17Neerjaafatssrilanka

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
AD Zee likes round stuff.WinkBig smile

Edited by misti73 - 11 March 2011 at 12:08pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chipak

fatssrilanka IF-Addictz
fatssrilanka
fatssrilanka

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Yes,I agree today's episode was very different & nice.Nothing can be perfect & how can we expect the CVs to improve overnight?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chipak

chipak Goldie
chipak
chipak

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
AD after reading update i feared the same...if Cvs really hav any iota of sense left in them, they wuudnt go for this naming consusion againOuch I want this time Radev to know each other..thats it....No more games of name riddlesConfused Even it looks like Dev wud be doing all sacrificiing acts like Rads in CB1 and Roahn wus be Vishaka typeOuchConfused NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Shreldi No No not again was my reaction tooWink  But todays episode looks to be nice..will try to catch it... Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

radev24fatssrilanka

MysteryGirl101 Goldie
MysteryGirl101
MysteryGirl101

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhilasha_dream

OhH God !! D'oh will these ppl never stop cgoing in CIRCLES D'oh Don't they get BORED doing the same stuff again and again Shocked

Maybe as Chanda said that she is making her Foundation strong, by repating the same class thrice, similarly the CB CV's also believe in the same thing WinkLOLLOL 

Again in this serial also, there will be a confusion of name. Here Dev is performing as Rohan and so later on when Rohan's Rishta will go to her house, she will think its Dev's and say Yes to it.. Later on when she will come to know of truth, her mother will play her trick. ShockedD'oh

c if dat happen then itll be jst be borin cos instead of Radhika name confusion itl be Dev name confusion....which is basically the same story but the other way....

although, the current track is really good and im looking forward for the nxt episodes! Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index