Users

Frequent Posters

drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Azmatazz

WWWWoooooooooo........ ☺️ That was burning hot..... 😳

Aur phir yeh toh sirf trailer tha... Picture abhi baaki hai yaaron 😆

I wonder how many will be in hospital after that....

and i'm sure we will get a sequence soon for this on SBS / SBB so hold your breath people...

BTW you know what makes me more happy that GC and DD are a recognized pair of the tellyworld.... And no one can deny the fact that they are the hottest tellyworld couple out there and their chemistry does has a spark that does wonders... Else imagine no one else but DD and GC will all the leads of Zee? Feel so happy and content when DD and GC are recognized for their good work!!! HATs off to our GURTI / MAANEET 👏

I know AZ I'm so happy that our beloved Gurti / Maaneet are so recognized but why aren't the CV's using this. Sirf trailer mein aag laga diya hain inn dono ne why can't they CV's understand the magic of the Maaneet chemistry and use this on GHSP. We really need to get the passion back soon😆
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: drdee142

Sanjh you have very sharp vision, kya aakhen hain aur kya scene hain😆

Yaha wohi ho raha hai jo ghsp mei nahi hota.......lekin humare ankhon  se baachkar kaha jayenge.......maaza time......😉
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yeeaaoooooooozaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

If Maaneet are not shown in a dancing-in-the-rain sequence now .. I'm gonna be very sad. If Choti Bahu gets it so should GHSP!

Well Choti Bahu thought of the best way to gain TRPs right? Put GurTi on the screen -- everything khushal mangal! LOL.

But no seriously .. Maaneet need a rain segment now!

Z
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Sanjh thanks to hot and sexy after see this.MERE DIL KI DHARKEN TEEZ HOGAYI HAI .

Silentsoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: Absoluv

Hope so Sanjh dear.....CVs ko ab toh akal aa jaaye...JAGO CVs JAGO.....Look what HOTTT thing u r NOT using in ur show.....Look at this MAGIC of GC & DD...USE IT ...USE IT.....😡

param sanjh............vo isliye CB main hamare poorane CV kaam ker rahe hai
Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: drdee142

I know AZ I'm so happy that our beloved Gurti / Maaneet are so recognized but why aren't the CV's using this. Sirf trailer mein aag laga diya hain inn dono ne why can't they CV's understand the magic of the Maaneet chemistry and use this on GHSP. We really need to get the passion back soon😆

PROBABY CVs find them too hot to handle and hence avoid all such scenes.. 🤣🤣

nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
the pictures are superb
thanks a lot
maansi007 thumbnail
aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yyyy cant dis happen in GHSP y y y y y y sumbody ans me
QueenbeePallavi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yummm.. cud eat them just there and then...TOO HOT!!!
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
tooo sizzling☺️☺️
Gurti are jus soooo HAWWT!!!
*hyperventilating* Xx...