RBO Chit Chat Corner ~ 16~ (Page 63)

adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rooj-i

Originally posted by adventure_gurl

@ Deepa hugs back at you!

@ Bones I thought you were born in  1988 lol that would make you younger than me  but now you are telling me otherwise.

@ Rooj that is soon, I am about six months older than you! For  your birthday guess I can make you a video or write something that's all I can do and of course wish you all the happiness in  the world! omg ur sooo sweet...the simple wish would do...do not go into that trouble unless u like to...

Bones I will work on your other request hopefully will have time next month to do it for your birthday.

since u are 23...what r u doing? i mean for uni

Rooj darling we need to go to Newark, NJ and knock on the Nursing Board director's door. I need back up! lol. I did my nursing went through some hurdles with the  required exams, then once I cleared the exam the state board of nursing is now delaying my nursing license claiming they need to run a background check on me. Tell me what could have changed in less than a year about my background?ROFL

I am  good girl that lives with her parents. I cannot get away with much lol. So after doing everything right still waiting.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bones88-Deepali-

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
@ bonbon: what u hate cancer? lol that's weird...and why do u want to be younger? sheesh be what u r...

@ varsh: OMG i can't even remember the movie now..that means i have to watch it again...so bad of me!

@ adveny: OMG u have a crazy work but ur sooo sweet...and deepali meant that be aware of me coz im the only picking MOTW and i'm the one grilling them each weekROFLROFLROFLROFL

which reminds me I have to write the next task for mayROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adventure_gurl-Deepali-bones88

bones88 IF-Stunnerz
bones88
bones88

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
varsha I hope that dog puts sense in SunAviROFL and KhusbhooROFL

adventure_gurl-Deepali-

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged

Rooj darling we need to go to Newark, NJ and knock on the Nursing Board director's door. I need back up! lol. I did my nursing went through some hurdles with the  required exams, then once I cleared the exam the state board of nursing is now delaying my nursing license claiming they need to run a background check on me. Tell me what could have changed in less than a year about my background?ROFL omg r u serious? btw i wud help u but im not doing nursing. ROFL neways i hate the american laws for that...its really stupid...all these procedures they have to follow and now even more...

I am  good girl that lives with her parents. I cannot get away with much lol. So after doing everything right still waiting. omg i feel for u...no worries u will be clearedROFL

bones88-Deepali-

bones88 IF-Stunnerz
bones88
bones88

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
cause with age comes responsibilityROFL soo its hard when ur life goes fast forwardROFL but I am always myselfROFL.. as far as cancerian hmm.. cause I had a couple of people who I couldn't get along with who turned out to be that star signROFL but I love aries.. I have loads of friends who r that star signEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rooj-i

adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
 The dog seems so innocent and cute, but he alone ruined paatshalla!

Rooj oh dear no wonder Deepa warned me, I'll fall over then lol!Big smile

Edited by adventure_gurl - 12 March 2011 at 10:13pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rooj-i-Deepali-bones88

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
@ bonbon: r u hinting something to me? ROFLROFLROFL

no i know wat u mean...i think we get along with pretty much everyone except for certain few...

i get along with cancerians a lot...isn't KT one too?

bones88-Deepali-

adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rooj-i

Rooj darling we need to go to Newark, NJ and knock on the Nursing Board director's door. I need back up! lol. I did my nursing went through some hurdles with the  required exams, then once I cleared the exam the state board of nursing is now delaying my nursing license claiming they need to run a background check on me. Tell me what could have changed in less than a year about my background?ROFL omg r u serious? btw i wud help u but im not doing nursing. ROFL neways i hate the american laws for that...its really stupid...all these procedures they have to follow and now even more...

I am  good girl that lives with her parents. I cannot get away with much lol. So after doing everything right still waiting. omg i feel for u...no worries u will be clearedROFL

Rooj I need you for backup, you don't have to be a nursing major lol! I just need someone like you to help me  cause a commotion so they have to listen to me lol

rooj-ibones88

Go to top