Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: ShanakMeet4lyfe

@ Sonali loved ur ff!! it was amazingπŸ€—

@Bona OMG the epi was all Yasharan!! they literally stole the show!! wat chemistry they have yaar..AMAZING!!😍  Their chemistry/ rapport is remarkable, they seem more comfortable doing  certain scenes that other actors in similar situations

@Shals I did!! I just love Shanak!! no one can beat them ever...the best jodi on television ever😍😍 and Yashu's kiss was OMG!! she really did kiss Karan for real😍  Any girl seeing that scene would feel jealous lol

Role reversal is one  technique I will recommend to anyone who comes to me for advice. I mean I am not in  a relationship but for some reason  my friends and relatives vent to me about their significant others . It's quite strange!πŸ˜›
_shizzzyy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@ Shals i noe man she is sooooo LUCKYYYYY!!!!!😍 They shud just go for it man!!

@Sonali I think role reversal is a technique tht wud actually bring more understanding b/w the couple..they wud cum to noe there flaws and will deff work on it to make there relationship stronger. I think once in a life time, one shud reverse their roles with their partner ans actually see where their wrong or vice versa.😊
Edited by ShanakMeet4lyfe - 13 years ago
adventure_gurl thumbnail
 I  agree with you Shaz, until I get my guy will advise others how to strengthen their relationships lol
tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi guys! LOL shalini i totally cracked up at your "Dooo the neeeddfulllll " dialogue LOL
tofeeees thumbnail
Bona darling if you're here yummy AVIS! i especially love the large ones that you make and the close up shots are so scrumptious! lol and this comment should have been in the CG lol
-YasharanArshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Beaaansiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!
*hugs*

Aur Nahi toh kya ....... Dyaaaameeeet ...God is Testing our Patience !!!!
Are you in trance toooooooooooooooo ?????
adventure_gurl thumbnail
 Beeni love your avie
tofeeees thumbnail
@shalinii: yea dude! patience testing patience testing!  gosh! but the "do the needful" sounded so prim and proper! lol i want to yell and them silly and then smack them to get them into their senses! khair yup i'm in a trance! i need to watch it again! i'v only watched it once abhee tuk i stopped myself from watching it again on youtube last night because i had promised myself i'd sleep early i have dark circles now! lol

@sonali: thank youuuuuu credit to bona lol but this kiss is SO sexy! it is so in style! what is shaan talking about?!!
-Ray- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi shal beeni sonali and all

πŸ€—
-YasharanArshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Rupaaaaaaaaaa .. .Heeeyaaa

Beans - I Woke up at 3 in the night ...To drink water and ended up watching the episode again and again ...

GOD.. this Dude and Dudette - Budhthals hi rahenge hameshaa !!!!

CUPID GOD .. whoever is freeee ... GET BACK TO Work .. Awesome Twosome neeed a LOVE POTION  !!!!!!
Edited by rbo_d_best - 13 years ago