RBO Chit Chat Corner ~ 16~ - Page 63

Posted: 13 years ago
@jyothi and anki thaanks guys🤗 really very sweet of ull🤗 yeshhh anki I get them done in an hour😉... I want an analysis from u🤣

@Beenzzzzzzz🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗 its from Farbiha profile pic and shils wanted me to resize it😃
LOLLL okay! i wonder where she got it from! AHHHH maybe she met them! :O wooowwww! bona guess what?! i talked to nisha on the phone last night! we talked about you too lol she was telling me you and anisha are the only ones online when she comes lol! khair it was fun talkin go her! we talked for almost 2 hours :O
bona i stole you avi! muahahahaha ! i JUST watched the episode a while ago in the office! my internet was crapp at home during the weekend!
hey which pic dear are u talking abt is it in the creation galary or of picture can u plzz post that here if u can bona
beenz u spoke too nisha... how lucky.. I wonder when I ever get too hear u guys 😔
Originally posted by tofeeees

bona i stole you avi! muahahahaha ! i JUST watched the episode a while ago in the office! my internet was crapp at home during the weekend!

awww beenz🤗 I can't get over that peck😳... its the most natural peck ever😍
LOL Bona why are you wondering? we can call each other can't we? don't be sad yaar! we all can talk it's so easy now with technology lol! Hinna rooj rafia and saira have all talked togther on conference call too lol but i've only talked to hinna separately 4 or 5 times :)
thanks bona for the pic looks really nice happy family
Edited by jyothi1989 - 13 years ago
Heyyloooo Gurls !!!!!
I am back after Lunch !!!!

LOL yashu has the dog in her lap!!! i just noticed lol

and yea bona i agree! the peck was enough to send shivers down our spines! Karan sure knows how to make us drool with his romance! and the way khanak blushed!! both of them are pure naturals! *sigh*