Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Ashi 🤗 
Aww Bona love you.  You know how i ask random questions, i have one for you today, lol. But will pm it to you, so check your pm once i send it you.
_shizzzyy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Bona OMG i dint see them yet..but now i'm going to watch them just for Ranveer!!!! he is just too cute!!!!!!😳
.-BalleBalle-. thumbnail
Hey everyone im back! Hi Ashi im hinna :)
Prayed for you nish 😃

What's this we're having a shanak/yasharan holi special?! OMGG kab kaha? 😃😃😃 when was this news out?! 
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Nisha 🤗 lovee u too BB.. and u can ask me any question🤗 and in this way I shall keep a check of my pm box too🤣

@ Shaz its a must watch.. the guy was tooo good..😍 can't stop thinking abt his performance😍
rafia 24 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
lol hinna we must be sisters from another mother and father lmao
i just came back too, hi ashi
and wahoo for holi special i hope the rang brings alot of masti the ahem ahem type lmao
.-BalleBalle-. thumbnail
Rafia lmao i swear kuch toh hai hum dono ke darmiyan 😆
I guess we take the same amount of time to pray too!
Me too i wanna see loads of masti and i wanna see shanak getting drunk over bhaang leading to some funny moments and then eventually leading to ahem ahem 😉😆
By the way how do you guys know we're getting a holi special? 😛
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hinnaaaaa🤗 me dreaming of the milkshake u had😍 I am dreaming abt it more.. cause I planned to have one yesterday🤣 which never happened finally🤣... and the holi special msg was posted in vattie's thread😉 anki, priya msged yashji and he said they surely have a holi episode
_shizzzyy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Bona just watched it!!!!
OMG!!!! just can't stop😍😍

Welcum Back Hina and Rafs🤗🤗
@ Hina i can't wait for holi in RBO!!!
rafia 24 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
haha drunk over bhaang lol for somereason im  thinking of that song kaike paan from don and vats confirmed it i think yash said it in re3sponse to priya and ankita
Nisha2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Guys i am really sorry i have to leave, my laptop battery is dieing, and can't get to my charger, as my Dad has it, lol. I had loads of fun chatting to you guys. :)

Bona thanks. I'll ask you tomorrow, will def be here, as have missed you loads. :)

Hinna thanks for the prayers. :) You take it easy with work. Hope to catch up with you soon. :)

Rafia take it easy, hope you feel better soon. :) 

Rafia and Hinna good night, sweet dreams. Bona and shaz good day. loads of love. :)
Edited by Nisha2 - 13 years ago