Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rafia 24 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
lmao sonali that would open up my eyes to
@ nisha wow ur sis is a dr, i take ibprofen dont want to take sumitriptan or anything else dont want to be reliant on drugs
.-BalleBalle-. thumbnail
@rafia gosh that's bad! i guess me and you have the same thing! i've had these headaches since yr 7 and they've been getting worse since!
before my scan the doctor said i doubt it but it could be tumour..you should've seen the look on my mum's face! i burst out laughing! 🤣
@sonali it's so cool having proper patients na?
@nisha well im learning to play it 😆 i can play a few tunes like tujhe dekha, ho gaya hai tujhko, and some more
rafia 24 thumbnail
omg im not lying hinna but exact same here since 10 and dr said that as a possiblility too
.-BalleBalle-. thumbnail
Lol rafia it's ok i know you love me and my posts :P
Nisha oh and about the headaches i do still get them! Yeah do ask your sister please at the moment i take ibuprofen cos paracetamol doesnt help or i go to sleep
Nisha2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .-BalleBalle-.

@Nisha He was normal like he wasn't big or anything. And he was really sweet i had to give him some contact lenses to improve his vision in one eye so he could go the next stage in boxing

Yeeeah! he's so naughty though! He's sitting on my lap right now messing up my table! But it's fun having him around :D

Haha Hinna you not going to believe this, i thought you were still talking about the boxer, had to read it again to realise you were talking about your newphew, lol.😆
.-BalleBalle-. thumbnail

Originally posted by: rafia 24

omg im not lying hinna but exact same here since 10 and dr said that as a possiblility too

we are long lost kum ke mele wali sisters 😆
rafia 24 thumbnail
@ hinna true that and remember kal nau baje -
tum chan dekhna main bhi dekhongi, aur yoon nigahain chand par mil jaayenge
and u can serenade me lol
.-BalleBalle-. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha2

Haha Hinna you not going to believe this, i thought you were still talking about the boxer, had to read it again to realise you were talking about your newphew, lol.😆

🤣🤣🤣. 🤣🤣🤣
OMG that's hilarious i just cracked up so badly then nisha 🤣
I'd be worried if the boxer was doing that 😆
Now he's playing with the glue stick and tippex bottles...and i'm talking about my nephew nisha! LOL
Nisha2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Rafia why aren't you taking migraleve? that is meant to be really good for migranes i am told, lol.

Hinna wow, i am sooo impressed. Yeah i'll ask my sis, and get back to you.
.-BalleBalle-. thumbnail

Originally posted by: rafia 24

@ hinna true that and remember kal nau baje -
tum chan dekhna main bhi dekhongi, aur yoon nigahain chand par mil jaayenge
and u can serenade me lol

LMAO i'll be waiting eagerly..palke bicha ke, thora sharma ke aur haath mein guitar le ke