Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: tofeeees

^^ Nisha we want to see a pictureee! i want to know what the person i talk to on the phone looks llike lol

Haha you want to see my picture, are you sure? I am very plain yaar.
Sairaaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Nisha; Want to see! plain jane's I prefer any day to those bratty beauties.

@B; You do makeup! wow! I wanna learn how too...I go uni and still don't, it's a waste of time.
tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Saira: i never did make up in uni! LOL but at work you have to oh well!

acah guys i'm off! It's 3 am here and the Cock has started doing his cuck-cuck roooooooooo! LOLLL my dad is about o wake up for tahajuud namaz too and he'll kill me if he sees me awake byeeeeeeee
.-BalleBalle-. thumbnail
@Saira LOL i loved that scene! Ah ok cool cool let me know when you get it set up and working so i can ring you :D
@Beeni LOL yes you're the first IF friend that i've spoke to the longest who lives outside the country! Actually you're the only one who i've spoke to more than once! there :D lol
@Nisha Whatever! I'm sure you're lovely just as your personality! Aur waise bhee hum sab kaun si hoor pariyan hai 😆

Yeah my mum's always telling me off for not being mature enough for my age! :S Just last night she told me off again she was like you're almost graduating, you're turning 21, you'll be getting married soon, ab toh bari ho ja LOL
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rafia 24

ok sonali will pm u tomorrow as for insulins once u get over which ones are short, intermediate and long acting ull be fine- and remember the dangers of becoming hypoglycaemic
as for abx i hate them but ill try to help
and anticoagulants main one is warfarin as it interacts with a lot
NSAIDs, Aspirin, and cranberry juice make sure the pt keeps a consistent diet esp in vit k food eg brocolli ect
and pt needs tro carry an INR card as dose always changes and they should check it every 3months lol
learn heparin to

Thanks Rafia! See you know stuff lol thanks for the info!
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rafia 24

ok sonali will pm u tomorrow as for insulins once u get over which ones are short, intermediate and long acting ull be fine- and remember the dangers of becoming hypoglycaemic
as for abx i hate them but ill try to help
and anticoagulants main one is warfarin as it interacts with a lot
NSAIDs, Aspirin, and cranberry juice make sure the pt keeps a consistent diet esp in vit k food eg brocolli ect
and pt needs tro carry an INR card as dose always changes and they should check it every 3months lol
learn heparin to

Haha see you know  stuff! Thanks for taking the time to help me, you are so sweet!
rafia 24 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
darling beenish i am speaking in english, i am simply using terms you are not familiar with, but dont fear i shall enlighten you, i was simply attempting to educate our sweet friend sonali, on the limited knowledge i have on certain drug groups
.-BalleBalle-. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saira-

@Nisha; Want to see! plain jane's I prefer any day to those bratty beauties.

@B; You do makeup! wow! I wanna learn how too...I go uni and still don't, it's a waste of time.

LOL i totally agree with you saira! I can't do make-up to save my life! the only thing i put on is lip gloss! i actually cant live without my lipgloss
I refuse to wake up early for uni just to do make up like all the other girls do 😆
Nisha2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow we are all very similar i don't wear make up either, unless going out, or its an occasion, lol.

Aww you guys are soo sweet, ok will upload a pic one day, lol.
.-BalleBalle-. thumbnail
@Beeni Oye sone jaa rahi hai? What happened to our date tonight? Long drive? Bhool gayi kya lol
@Nisha that one day better be TODAY! 😆