India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

My views on today's episode (Page 9)

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Tapsaya in this  scenario was not raped given the fact tht she had no feelings of bitterness for the event ...but in the reverse had a gala of time gambling with Rathod, the arguement tht she was raped holds no water n its just an attempt to buy some sympathy for this evil Censored

Edited by ladybird9 - 11 March 2011 at 1:58pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

spatty123sonali_dgtiny15

souroj IF-Dazzler
souroj
souroj

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hima_123

Originally posted by souroj

Originally posted by dreamz12

Hmm....I watched Uttaran after looong coz of the special promos........it was an interesting, but very sad episode too....with some good things and bad things...

As a character, I have always preferred Rathod over Veer....he is smart, suave, self made, successful and sensitive guy..who has lot of back bone....and a mind of his own, while Veer is indecisive, too simple, and credulous, occasionally uses his mind...cannot take any stand and keeps making dumb sacrifices for dumb reasons.

I  have always liked Rathod over Veer for Tapasya....because according to me, apart from her insane passion for Veer that drives her out of her senses, makes her do all crazy things........she is charming, and deserves to be admired and loved by a guy who can take good care of her and her "nakhraas"LOL..and Rathod is the guy who likes, or maybe loves her the way she is...Embarrassed

BUT the way they showed things happened between Rathod and Tapasya was sickening.........because NO girl deserves this....no decent law in the world punishes a woman by allowing her to be taken advantage of in an intoxicated  state......and please do not equate Veer sleeping in drunk state with Tapasya, to Tapasya sleeping in a drunk state with Rathod.....for God's sake....situations are not equal for a guy and a girl....and emotionally and physically would affect them differently ...no woman deserves to  be made pregnant with a child  of an unwanted physical relation having occured in her state of unconsciousness, and yes-she should get this advantage of always being able to choose her partner, just because she is a woman.

rape and resulting pregnancy of a woman should not be celebrated, how much ever you want her punished......for whatever crime you think she has done...even if we assume even Rathod wasn't in his complete senses-still this could have been avoided..!!

I would love Rathod with Tapasya.....but the way creatives are showing it is really disgusting.....Angry

@bold
How can you say that its different for a guy just becoz he doesn't get pregnant!!!! The emotional turmoil will be equally bad for the man.

@red
This is exactly the same reason why many do not want the kid to be Veer's.

I agree with you in one thing though that of Rathod taking advantage of a drunken Tapasya.

Here I totally agree with u Ratna. Both men and women go thru same emotional trauma if physical intimacy is forced on them.
I have read the book Kite Runner where Hasan ,who is a male gets raped. The pain was so aptly described that it brought tears to my eyes while reading the book. We get to read news where male servants are raped and beaten. So I feel anything forcefully done, Irrespective of your gender will leave a deep wound in you.

I have read "kite runner" too.....pleaseee...its not even comparable-its about a boy being brutally sodomized, abused and raped....its not comparable to Veer's situation in any way for God's sake!

Here it is-about a guy --Veer.......who in drunk state sleeps with a "woman", who stays in the same house and is identified as his wife...........not many guys will find it brutal !!!

Hima I have not even mentioned about Veer or Tapasya or Raghu. I just wrote that even men go thru the same pain as women go thru. Just this much and it's my opinion

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Tapasya wud have reported to the police abt the rape yaaaa blackmailed Rathod  and got all his property written in her name...after all shez smart and intelligent..U see.WinkLOL

Edited by ladybird9 - 11 March 2011 at 2:02pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali_dgtiny15

hppppp IF-Dazzler
hppppp
hppppp

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonia77

Himani..not everyone has moved with the times...Wink...i've been following this arguement ..its quite intresting....havent seen the episode..and will not do so either.....but ya..according to the logic being put across  to you.....i was thinking i must have really been cheap in my hay days...LOL.....just having a drink with an aquaintance means you want to sleep with him...LOLLOL.................you know most of the views out here are a good laughter dose....Wink..well..atleast most of the time..they come across as so obsessive...........i have stopped watching the show. now.....but i have to say i still log in here  as its far more intresting than the show itself...Wink

Yeah...its weird Sonia..LOL....bole to kuchh bhee!!......Being a girl seems to me like being a "morality ka museum"....LOL LOL...jiske jitne bhee weird, amusing ideas hain morality ko lekar..sab "dispay" karne hote hain bechaari ladki ko...

so..men who drink with each other...want to enter into gay relationships or what!....Embarrassed

chocozAlwaysHisJaan

sonia77 IF-Dazzler
sonia77
sonia77

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged

Himani..not everyone has moved with the times...Wink...i've been following this arguement ..its quite intresting....havent seen the episode..and will not do so either.....but ya..according to the logic being put across  to you.....i was thinking i must have really been cheap in my hay days...LOL.....just having a drink with an aquaintance means you want to sleep with him...LOLLOL.................you know most of the views out here are a good laughter dose....Wink..well..atleast most of the time..they come across as so obsessive...........i have stopped watching the show. now.....but i have to say i still log in here  as its far more intresting than the show itself...Wink

Yeah...its weird Sonia..LOL....bole to kuchh bhee!!......Being a girl seems to me like being a "morality ka museum"....LOL LOL...jiske jitne bhee weird, amusing ideas hain morality ko lekar..sab "dispay" karne hote hain bechaari ladki ko...

so..men who drink with each other...want to enter into gay relationships or what!....Embarrassed
LOLLOL................sure some people may have that view...Wink..himani...come on..you should know by now the obsessive hatred towards tapasya in this forum....Wink........why bother arguing...Wink.....you seem bored????...no friday night plan????......Smile.........

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chocozAlwaysHisJaanhppppp

hppppp IF-Dazzler
hppppp
hppppp

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by souroj

Hima I have not even mentioned about Veer or Tapasya or Raghu. I just wrote that even men go thru the same pain as women go thru. Just this much and it's my opinion

Please dont misunderstand me here...I dont intend to say that menare devoid of emotions...my only point is........generally I have found if men get to sleep "accidentally" with a woman in drunk state....they generally boast about it and seem quite happy....I have hardly ever felt, that they felt being taken advantage of...

while God forbid, if such a thing happens to women, I know it hurts her......whichever country, background..she is from......women from what I have seen don't want such accidents....even if she has had ten boyfriends...she would still not be ok with anyone  violating her without her knowledge or permission....while many men are pretty ok with it.....this is just from what I know. Everyone has their own set of experiences...I am speaking only from my knowledge...

chocozsouroj

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged

Tapasya knew that she slept with rathod

Originally posted by watchserial

Only that this kid is also Rathod's may be a shock to her. The proof that she knows she slept with Rathod is when she met him at the purse shop, she specifically said yeh veer ka Bacha hai, just to drive him the point that even though they had se... this is not his kid,

Rathod is smarter than dumbo veer who did the math and Now has come to claim his baby.

Second proof is tapu feeling guilty and crying after today's phone call, so she knows this is possible,

Third proof is when she earlier said hamare razz ke baare mein koi Kuch nahi janta, meaning she has lost herself to Rathod and she knows that.

@bold red and esp blue...EmbarrassedLOLLOLLOLLOL a brilliant observation, hats offf dearClap

tiny15

AlwaysHisJaan IF-Dazzler
AlwaysHisJaan
AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged

Himani..not everyone has moved with the times...Wink...i've been following this arguement ..its quite intresting....havent seen the episode..and will not do so either.....but ya..according to the logic being put across to you.....i was thinking i must have really been cheap in my hay days...LOL.....just having a drink with an aquaintance means you want to sleep with him...LOLLOL.................you know most of the views out here are a good laughter dose....Wink..well..atleast most of the time..they come across as so obsessive...........i have stopped watching the show. now.....but i have to say i still log in here as its far more intresting than the show itself...Wink

Lol hima just to warn u that don't be surprised if ur topic gets closed aab to tumari frn bhi aa gayi hai :) next thing u will read is that dadisa was teaching about gay relationship ;)

sonali_dg

Go to top