Writers Corner
Writers Corner

Hopless LOVE ...OS

drfizaahmed IF-Sizzlerz
drfizaahmed
drfizaahmed

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged

Hopeless Love

Getinng irritated with my thoughts an imagination , I did the most stupidest think in this world…so what now a days I am all getting irrelevant …non practical…I took out the dictionary n search the definition of word LOVE…wah wht an idea sir jii….ur going insane ….love… a….. word

Ya I know ..i know it isn't a word rather a complete tsunami Cuming in life ….so my search end ..ooh..i found the meaning….

A deep, tender, ineffable feeling of affection and solicitude toward a person

Hmm interesting … atleast I agree with the word "ineffable" in the definition …

Oki fine I I have lost …lost It completely

I have been in love from past…hmm….let me think…forget it I wont b able to figure out….cause still I cant figure out tht yes I m in love or not…..i am not

Love .. only word tht cumes with so many characters , denials, destiny , hope, pain, n screams

DENIALS….nt present in definition…but is the top most symptom of love ..atleast in my case…I still deny he has any effect on me noo..no not at all…I stil deny I use to steal glance at him….i stil deny I use to enjoy his gaze on me..i still deny I use to feel shivers when he use to bypass me….i still deny tht my heart beat use to raise with evry step he use to walk towards me….

DESTINE it is …destine it was…destiny …amazing …u know sumtime I think …GOD has the bestest scene of humor ……why….cause the funniest thing he has with Him is destiny….wah wah ..kya cheez hai…in my case ..they are having whole lots of fun playing along with me..

Destine it was….we meet no actually saw each other…I was making fun of him….cauze he was…I 'll tell u… he was standing in line for forum submission me n my friend where siting away ..it was n hot day …his mother came upto him n offer him sum juice….me n my friend burst into laughter…to wch he got embarrassed n say no to his mom….just imagine….hey mera bacha dhoop mein khara hai…he frown looking towards us…n I agin burst into laugh..cant control it …later I thought how mad he would be at his mom as he is such an egostic person n a girl laughing at him…BY GOD…..

Destiny agin played the way it wishes….we ended up in same college…stealing glance….keeping an eye on each other……his gaze turning to talking eyes..n passion oozing out ….my heart skiping beats blushes n awkward…tht I always denied ..later tht become too dominated on me …

Ya it was almost love at first sight..for him it might be hater at first sight..later I have to belive he was too in love ….as always found him complete after me….strange is the feeling whn the person u love the most can do anything for u ….

I always avoid him as much as I can….we where nt destine for each other tht for sure I know…I have solid reason…incurable issues…my faith tht I respect more thn myself

Introducing the third character …which I hate the most

Hopes….the most stupidest thing in this love…u just cant stop making those….evryday five thousand eight hundered and eight five different hopes I made….tht much amount of ways I thing ..imagining u cuming back in my life…like this like that….maybe my assumptions about u were wrong..mayb what I  heard about u was not true…u haven't said tht…so wht u even haven't said those words…...though I know all of assumption were tue  but these hopes….u just cant get urself out

I leaned my head back watching people by pasing me….on my journey to work….looking outside….fighting inside ..inside with my emotions..inside with myself…its difficult…u either loss urself or u lose the game…u lose thts for sure…..

I my living with ur imaginations these days..GOD know I don't want to ….i have tried n tried ….n now im tired….

Fearing psychosis ..im turning insane..imagine u every where ….every time around me….ur entrance back in my life mayb as a new office collogue…mayb sum1 frnd n relative in party…getting ready I chk myself last time hope u might b there….

I know its not wirte..im almost living with u …….feeling ur presence….feeling u….talking with u, shring everything with u..fighting with u…scolding u …..at time too tired n resting my head on ur chest ..closing my eyes …wakeing up n finding myself without u….

At times I imagine how would u have confessed to me…..how would it felt…..wht u have done..going on ur knees or bowing ur head infront of me….how my heart has dance when those 3 word would have collided with my ear drums….

Tht day I was looking on sum bridal attires …imagining over wedding ..aahh.…I thought saying I'll wear white…n I know u would have shouted ..r u insane….but at my heart I would have love to be in all red…n u …hmm…being in a black or dark maroon sherwani..with a stole…n turban I hate it u know….errrrrrrrrrrrr…..God still iam getting carried away …pity ..im blushing …I cant ..i know I should'nt be

These hopes n imagination….i hav lost control over….i couldn't stop my self…y is tht sooo…y God has give me such heart that cant move on….y God has made me such tht I cant forget u….y God has given me such destiny………..if He was planning all so..thn why he didn't help me …y he made me fall in for u….HE knew the most how hard I tried n stoped  myself nt to fall for him….but this organ without neurons….i failed in front of it

At time I made myself comfortable denying all this ….at times I fight with lord…..curse n scold HIM for giving me such a fate….i am sorry ..im relly sorry..but  don't have any1 else to share all this…my lord knows me in n out…I cant hide from being wht im infront of u ..so when the pain become unbearable I scream on u …..become angry on u ..im sorry ..pls don't b mad on me…thn I will have no place to rest in …..

I know it's a sin but iam complety helpless….praying to u everyday to pls give strength to handle myself….but all in vain…sum how or the other….i always go back to start….and her iam imiagnie me n him…reading this n laughing on a miracle tht might happen…errr…still might….tht I know will never happen ……

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

avin7000mysticloverdrmaha-Anila-Auroni.92Faria.--Ruchi----Loser--

Faria. IF-Sizzlerz
Faria.
Faria.

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Fizaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
veryyyyyyyyyyyyy beautiful OS
lovelyyyyyyyyyyyyy
it was too good re
u portrayed the girls feelings very beautifully
loved it to the core
and one thing how can she say thatshe wont get her love
GOD with her na- and HE has all the power do anything
so miracle can happen
we should keep faith on GOD- HE will definitely fulfill all of our wishes

Edited by -Faria- - 11 March 2011 at 11:39am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anila-drfizaahmed--Loser--

sreevijayan IF-Rockerz
sreevijayan
sreevijayan

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
wonderful os dear...
u have portrayed the girls feeling really well...
loved it soo much..
u deserve a standing ovation...ClapClapClap
love yaa

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

drfizaahmed--Loser--

Auroni.92 IF-Rockerz
Auroni.92
Auroni.92

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Fizaaaaaaa love u so much for it...HugHug
I think this story is mine and the girl here is me even i think not u i have written this...Seems im going to be insane...ConfusedLOL
U r a marvelous writer...Portrayed the girl's emotions so naturally, so perfectly.ClapClap..I have no word to praise this...I think its one of ur best...
Loved this completely...
Write more and pray for me...Embarrassed

-Anila-drfizaahmed--Loser--

drfizaahmed IF-Sizzlerz
drfizaahmed
drfizaahmed

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Auroni.92

Fizaaaaaaa love u so much for it...HugHug
I think this story is mine and the girl here is me even i think not u i have written this...Seems im going to be insane...ConfusedLOL
U r a marvelous writer...Portrayed the girl's emotions so naturally, so perfectly.ClapClap..I have no word to praise this...I think its one of ur best...
Loved this completely...
Write more and pray for me...Embarrassed
thnkus o much dear
n welcum to club
pray for me too

-Anila-Auroni.92--Loser--

drfizaahmed IF-Sizzlerz
drfizaahmed
drfizaahmed

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by achoose

wonderful os dear...
u have portrayed the girls feeling really well...
loved it soo much..
u deserve a standing ovation...ClapClapClap
love yaa
OMG Ashu
thanks aloot....
its EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

thnku uuu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Loser--

Jugnu_244 IF-Rockerz
Jugnu_244
Jugnu_244