Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Munni badnam hui darling tere liye (Page 4)

tani_thk Senior Member
tani_thk
tani_thk

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Originally posted by intruderfast

some people really dusgust me. chi!

i thought u had stop giving morality lectures , someone who celebrates a woman raping a man is telling others that they r disgusting , how ironic is that

well I dont consider what happened between veeya was rape because veer was hugging her and fell onto her shoulder first! And I take back my words seeing the disgusting thing that has happened to Tapu! I am back on th side of Tapu back too supporting her and her happiness come what may after today! because Rathore's eyes were filled with nothing but LUST as he looked at the sleeping Tapasya!

he just hugged her and nothing he initiated , it was tap who raped him when he was intoxicated . Is Hugging means come and do whatever u want to LOL, in that case tappu is also lusty LOLLOLLOL

Edited by tani_thk - 12 March 2011 at 12:32am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12shivani9tiny15

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged

i thought u had stop giving morality lectures , someone who celebrates a woman raping a man is telling others that they r disgusting , how ironic is that

well I dont consider what happened between veeya was rape because veer was hugging her and fell onto her shoulder first! And I take back my words seeing the disgusting thing that has happened to Tapu! I am back on th side of Tapu back too supporting her and her happiness come what may after today! because Rathore's eyes were filled with nothing but LUST as he looked at the sleeping Tapasya!

well i can also say that tappu 's eyes also had nothing but lust , veer was doing iccha iccha ,still she continued with her assaults on the poor dead veer,
 here i never saw tappu doing veer veer

tani_thkshivani9tiny15

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged

well i can also say that tappu 's eyes also had nothing but lust , veer was doing iccha iccha ,still she continued with her assaults on the poor dead veer,

LOLLOLLOL good pointWinkLOLLOLLOLLOL matlab she was totally interested in Rathod TongueLOLLOLLOL

tani_thkintruderfasttiny15

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged

HE WASNT TALKING TO HER AS ICHHA! remember he said tapasya u tell ichha that im not wrong. and here i didnt see tapu falling onto rathore and hugging him! she plainly rebuffed his advances and said she is tired nd went to sleep! whereas veer was falling all over tapu and hugging her!
tani_thk Senior Member
tani_thk
tani_thk

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladybird9

LOLLOLLOL good pointLOL matlab she was totally interested in Rathod LOL

ROFLROFLlusty tappuLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged

yes quite possibleLOLLOLLOL, the next day she again went gambling with rathod, agar usse koi problem hoti yaa thoda self respect hota toh kabhi nahi jaati uske saath waapis,
its clear she was quite cool abt thisLOLLOLLOLmadam ko ab rona aa raha hain kyunki uska bhanda phutne waala hain

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tani_thkdreamz12shivani9tiny15

tani_thk Senior Member
tani_thk
tani_thk

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged

yes quite possibleLOLLOLLOL, the next day she again went gambling with rathod, agar usse koi problem hoti yaa thoda self respect hota toh kabhi nahi jaati uske saath waapis,
its clear she was quite cool abt thisLOLLOLLOLmadam ko ab rona aa raha hain kyunki uska bhanda phutne waala hain

@ bold selkf respect hai kahan uske pass LOLitni baar veer se laat kahyi  phir bhi leech kahin ke veecha ka peecha he nahi chodd  rhi cipak gyi aa ke

Edited by tani_thk - 12 March 2011 at 12:56am

shivani9intruderfasttiny15

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged

HE WASNT TALKING TO HER AS ICHHA! remember he said tapasya u tell ichha that im not wrong. and here i didnt see tapu falling onto rathore and hugging him! she plainly rebuffed his advances and said she is tired nd went to sleep! whereas veer was falling all over tapu and hugging her!

did i say that , he was talking to her as iccha but was he talking lovey dovey to tappu that night
or was hinting that he wanna have sex with her , get ur facts right , veer never wanted that
his thoughts were completely occupied with iccha
haa veer ka bas ek baar sir tappu ke shulder pe gir gaya tha , fir woh bed pe aa gaya and was like a jinda laash , phir wahann se aapki tappu bitiya ne saari ras lilayen kari hainAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9tiny15

Go to top