Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Munni badnam hui darling tere liye (Page 3)

jayajoy Newbie
jayajoy
jayajoy

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by spatty123

@Jayajoy

Totally agree with you. I mean I would not wish any girl to go through an experience as loathsome as rape in real life.
But I have watched Uttaran from the beginning, have seen Tapasya commit all the crimes, from trying to murder Ichha to driving somebody to the point of making him commit suicide to entering Bundelas with a devious plan of fake pregnancy to spoil Veecha marriage and what not (Bride swap, spoiling Ichha and Vansh's marriage ...the list goes on). Whatever has happened is totally justified. I do not feel even an ounce of anger in Tapasya's case. And you very rightly pointed out, somewhere she is responsible. She put herself in a situation where she could be taken advantage of. If she has the brains to plot and plan such crimes she should also know ..that there is something called rape. Some of her supporters have claimed in other threads that the act of 'drinking with him' can not be considered her fault. I just want them to know...maybe they are right ..drinking with FRIENDS (people you have known for looong time) is okay...but Rathore was not her friend. She should have known better.
Moreover even Tapasya did not feel bad, sad or angry the other day so why should we?. Did she not know what had transpired between them the previous night. She is not that naive. Its her fault. Serves her right.  

totally agree with uSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ichvee

Originally posted by divyababu

[QUOTE=farah007]she got what she did with veer.. so no issuesSmile and rathod genuinely likes her and is ready to accept the kid as well then whts the issueEmbarrassed
no issue as long as Tappu betiya is ready to get out of Veecha lives !!! it's left to Iccha whether she accepts Veer or not but Veeya is a bad jodi on screen for sure !!!

what has Veer done so wrong, ki iccha ko itna sochna pade......if she can force him to do things against his wishes..she should also have the strength to support him which I'm sure she has & will do Smile

tiny15

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
some people really dusgust me. chi!

Aurora.

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayajoy

Originally posted by spatty123

@Jayajoy

Totally agree with you. I mean I would not wish any girl to go through an experience as loathsome as rape in real life.
But I have watched Uttaran from the beginning, have seen Tapasya commit all the crimes, from trying to murder Ichha to driving somebody to the point of making him commit suicide to entering Bundelas with a devious plan of fake pregnancy to spoil Veecha marriage and what not (Bride swap, spoiling Ichha and Vansh's marriage ...the list goes on). Whatever has happened is totally justified. I do not feel even an ounce of anger in Tapasya's case. And you very rightly pointed out, somewhere she is responsible. She put herself in a situation where she could be taken advantage of. If she has the brains to plot and plan such crimes she should also know ..that there is something called rape. Some of her supporters have claimed in other threads that the act of 'drinking with him' can not be considered her fault. I just want them to know...maybe they are right ..drinking with FRIENDS (people you have known for looong time) is okay...but Rathore was not her friend. She should have known better.
Moreover even Tapasya did not feel bad, sad or angry the other day so why should we?. Did she not know what had transpired between them the previous night. She is not that naive. Its her fault. Serves her right.  

totally agree with uSmile

I agree with both of u.
intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

i thought u had stop giving morality lectures , someone who celebrates a woman raping a man is telling others that they r disgusting , how ironic is that

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jayajoyshivani9tiny15

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
munni badnaam reminds me of sheila, mayb she wanted 2 dance n sing to the tune of skjWinkLOL

nep3

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by SRKLuvr

i thought u had stop giving morality lectures , someone who celebrates a woman raping a man is telling others that they r disgusting , how ironic is that

well I dont consider what happened between veeya was rape because veer was hugging her and fell onto her shoulder first! And I take back my words seeing the disgusting thing that has happened to Tapu! I am back on th side of Tapu back too supporting her and her happiness come what may after today! because Rathore's eyes were filled with nothing but LUST as he looked at the sleeping Tapasya!
shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Rathod is a hero...yaa zero....TongueWink
LOL

Go to top