Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Munni badnam hui darling tere liye (Page 2)

ichvee Senior Member

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12intruderfasttiny15

malarhea Newbie
malarhea
malarhea

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
can't wait till the whole BUNDELA clan knows about this specially Mai and Daddaji !!! hopefully it will be soon....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

newkqtiny15

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by farah007

she got what she did with veer.. so no issuesSmile and rathod genuinely likes her and is ready to accept the kid as well then whts the issueEmbarrassed

May be the rishta for Tapasya that Jogi was talking about with Divya after Veecha marriage was from Rathod... He adores her and after knowing about her pregnancy, is keen on claiming his child with out shunning his responsibilities.. He seems to understand her because he too has the same attitude... Taps is lucky that one guy even after knowing about all her criminal activities bailed her out and took her as his partner in gambling and took care of her till she double crossed him for 25% from his rival....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12FunLyfesourojnep3tiny15

purvim Goldie
purvim
purvim

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nep3

i know some ppl are very happy today..I was waiting for this as well. I never liked tapsya but really loved rathod Embarrassed he is so hot man..
BUT he raped Tapsya and its so so wrong..
what you think guys ?
TRUE AGREE WITH U

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nep3

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divyababu

i know some ppl are very happy today..I was waiting for this as well. I never liked tapsya but really loved rathod Embarrassed he is so hot man..
what you think guys ?
who knows if he raped her or she raped him while she was drunk !!! LOL

A very valid questionApprove
LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

jayajoy Newbie
jayajoy
jayajoy

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 6:33pm | IP Logged

what you think guys ?

Tapasya shouldnt hav gotten into a situation where she got drunk so much that Rathore cud take advantage of her also na! While I wholeheartedly agree that rape is a heinous thing to do(whether it is veer'sLOL or tapasya's) one shud be careful enough not to get into such situations also! Tapasya knew very well that she is in a room with a guy who she doesnt know very well and it is not like Rathore forced her drink so that he cud take advantage of her! She did it according to her free will, the drinking part I mean. He was flirting wiht her majorly also. I dont know guys; being a women especially I guess i shud feel enraged and disgusted abt a women being taken advantage of etc etc, but somehow it is not happening to me in Tapasya's case. I just cannot fib here and say I feel sad and angry that this happned to Tapasya because truth is i do not.Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

spatty123dreamz12FunLyfetiny15

spatty123 Groupbie
spatty123
spatty123

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 6:57pm | IP Logged

@Jayajoy

Totally agree with you. I mean I would not wish any girl to go through an experience as loathsome as rape in real life.
But I have watched Uttaran from the beginning, have seen Tapasya commit all the crimes, from trying to murder Ichha to driving somebody to the point of making him commit suicide to entering Bundelas with a devious plan of fake pregnancy to spoil Veecha marriage and what not (Bride swap, spoiling Ichha and Vansh's marriage ...the list goes on). Whatever has happened is totally justified. I do not feel even an ounce of anger in Tapasya's case. And you very rightly pointed out, somewhere she is responsible. She put herself in a situation where she could be taken advantage of. If she has the brains to plot and plan such crimes she should also know ..that there is something called rape. Some of her supporters have claimed in other threads that the act of 'drinking with him' can not be considered her fault. I just want them to know...maybe they are right ..drinking with FRIENDS (people you have known for looong time) is okay...but Rathore was not her friend. She should have known better.
Moreover even Tapasya did not feel bad, sad or angry the other day so why should we?. Did she not know what had transpired between them the previous night. She is not that naive. Its her fault. Serves her right.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12FunLyfetiny15

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladybird9

Originally posted by divyababu

what you think guys ?
who knows if he raped her or she raped him while she was drunk !!! LOL

A very valid questionApprove
LOL

yes humne aage ka kuch nahin dekha , toh hum kyaa boleinTongueLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12shivani9

Go to top