Uttaran

Munni badnam hui darling tere liye

nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i know some ppl are very happy today..I was waiting for this as well. I never liked tapsya but really loved rathod 😳 he is so hot man..
BUT he raped Tapsya and its so so wrong..
what you think guys ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

whatthelife thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: nep3

i know some ppl are very happy today..I was waiting for this as well. I never liked tapsya but really loved rathod 😳 he is so hot man..

what you think guys ?

who knows if he raped her or she raped him while she was drunk !!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: divyababu

who knows if he raped her or she raped him while she was drunk !!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

very nice πŸ‘
Originally posted by: nep3

what you think guys ?

she is not bholi bhali u know....πŸ˜‰ agar rape huya tha to  morning me police ke pass jati😭..she is perfect ...well educatedπŸ˜‰ girl ko kush pata hi nhi chala😳Edited by ichvee - 13 years ago
whatthelife thumbnail
Originally posted by: ichvee

she raped veerπŸ˜‰

I know !!! If she could rape Veer, who was stubborn about not getting into any relationship with her, she could rape a man like RAT !!! nothing so surprising in that !!! πŸ₯³
farah007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
she got what she did with veer.. so no issues😊 and rathod genuinely likes her and is ready to accept the kid as well then whts the issue😳
whatthelife thumbnail
Originally posted by: farah007

she got what she did with veer.. so no issues😊 and rathod genuinely likes her and is ready to accept the kid as well then whts the issue😳

no issue as long as Tappu betiya is ready to get out of Veecha lives !!! it's left to Iccha whether she accepts Veer or not but Veeya is a bad jodi on screen for sure !!!
farah007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
rathod looks good with tapasya however at the back of my mind i feel sorry for tapasya.. no matter what it was a forceful attempt in a drunken state..

having said that its uttaran that never follows any rules, traditions or logics..
Originally posted by: divyababu

no issue as long as Tappu betiya is ready to get out of Veecha lives !!! it's left to Iccha whether she accepts Veer or not but Veeya is a bad jodi on screen for sure !!!

u know i am very happy 2day bcz 1.   taprat ko dekh kar..2. promo..me ichcha ne nani ko jo kaha...mufat ki salah ke liye shukriya😑
balle balle ho gayi aaj to week end acha jaye gaπŸ₯³
malarhea thumbnail
can't wait till the whole BUNDELA clan knows about this specially Mai and Daddaji !!! hopefully it will be soon....