India-Forums

Adorable n sweet Bhaskar

gublu Newbie
gublu
gublu

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Hi frnds
It's a request to all ...plssssssss don't hate Bhaskar...he is not negative, he is just money minded under pressure of his mom n sisters...just think his situation too. He is not abusing or killing anyone only loves money...having high dreams in life...so wat...Bhaskar n Avni rocksss together...I am glad that Rohit always takes challenging roles in Life...like Vansh, dhruv n now Bhaskar...plsss don't look the grey shaded side look his acting, his dedication towards that character...Playing a goody role n standing beside wife n too much positive playing is easy..but palying challenging roles r difficult...Bhaskar is definitely special n it will be in Lime light tom.....ppl will love Bhaskar...Rohit has taken this role/challenge...Really proud for him...plsss love n adore bhaskar......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Malaysian_Girlnb.neha

Malaysian_Girl IF-Dazzler
Malaysian_Girl
Malaysian_Girl

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gublu

Hi frnds
It's a request to all ...plssssssss don't hate Bhaskar...he is not negative, he is just money minded under pressure of his mom n sisters...just think his situation too. He is not abusing or killing anyone only loves money...having high dreams in life...so wat...Bhaskar n Avni rocksss together...I am glad that Rohit always takes challenging roles in Life...like Vansh, dhruv n now Bhaskar...plsss don't look the grey shaded side look his acting, his dedication towards that character...Playing a goody role n standing beside wife n too much positive playing is easy..but palying challenging roles r difficult...Bhaskar is definitely special n it will be in Lime light tom.....ppl will love Bhaskar...Rohit has taken this role/challenge...Really proud for him...plsss love n adore bhaskar......

Well said didi.I am damn proud of Rohit veerji who have adapted his Bhaskar character so well.I amazed with his acting and the way he have delivered so well.

I am with you didi and our prayers are always with him and he have done different characters in the past and now this is something really different as Bhaskar am proud of his hardwork who is giving his best.

Loads of prayers and best wishes,
Malaysian Sis Haaru
nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
yes, Rohit has always taken different roles and not the usual ones. vansh was damn chalenging for a start n rohit did it with ease. dhruv again was different n we loved the new dude avtar of Rohit.
same way Bhaskar is different. in all shows main leads are all soft n goody goody ...however that does hapen in the real life....ur partner doesnt always makes ur life a bed of roses.
bhaskar is money minded he maybe faking his love for avni but stil he is not aiming at destroying her life.
for the first time im watching rohit in such a role and without doubt we can say he is doing a great job...bhaskooo u rock!!

Edited by nb.neha - 12 March 2011 at 12:50am
cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

Rohit's acting is parexcellence... no two opinion about it... love to watch him perform and just love to watch this handsome man... he has excelled in all the roles he has done so far....
but Bhaskar as a character leaves much to be desired... only watching and accepting Bhaskar because our hero Rohit is playing the role...Wink
Smile
nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
yes charu as always he is parexellence. he raises his own standards and then rise above them......im simply enjoying him as bhaskar. n wishing that all his hard work gets rewarded. jai sai ram
Malaysian_Girl IF-Dazzler
Malaysian_Girl
Malaysian_Girl

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
I am proud the role which been accepted by Rohit Khurana is challenging. Bhaskar character will excel in this serial.Whatever been potray by bhaskar happens in real life too and thats the serial all about.Rohit veerji wont accept any role simply and this is challenging role.Many people are against bhaskar and its normal because of the character he is potraying in DOR.I am happy that Bhaskar character attracting more viewers.For me as a fan of Rohit we should motivate Rohit whatever role been played by Rohit and he as Bhaskar doing great job by delivering effectively onscreen.

Bhaskar & Rohit Khurana Rockkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

God bless.

with best wishes,
Malaysiangirl

Edited by Malaysian_Girl - 12 March 2011 at 4:19am
-DE- Senior Member
-DE-
-DE-

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
He is not such a bad personSmile. I hope he will turn positive.

And dont worry, even if people hate him , they will hate the character and not the actor

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cjs369

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index