Adorable n sweet Bhaskar

gublu thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi frnds
It's a request to all ...plssssssss don't hate Bhaskar...he is not negative, he is just money minded under pressure of his mom n sisters...just think his situation too. He is not abusing or killing anyone only loves money...having high dreams in life...so wat...Bhaskar n Avni rocksss together...I am glad that Rohit always takes challenging roles in Life...like Vansh, dhruv n now Bhaskar...plsss don't look the grey shaded side look his acting, his dedication towards that character...Playing a goody role n standing beside wife n too much positive playing is easy..but palying challenging roles r difficult...Bhaskar is definitely special n it will be in Lime light tom.....ppl will love Bhaskar...Rohit has taken this role/challenge...Really proud for him...plsss love n adore bhaskar......

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Malaysian_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: gublu

Hi frnds

It's a request to all ...plssssssss don't hate Bhaskar...he is not negative, he is just money minded under pressure of his mom n sisters...just think his situation too. He is not abusing or killing anyone only loves money...having high dreams in life...so wat...Bhaskar n Avni rocksss together...I am glad that Rohit always takes challenging roles in Life...like Vansh, dhruv n now Bhaskar...plsss don't look the grey shaded side look his acting, his dedication towards that character...Playing a goody role n standing beside wife n too much positive playing is easy..but palying challenging roles r difficult...Bhaskar is definitely special n it will be in Lime light tom.....ppl will love Bhaskar...Rohit has taken this role/challenge...Really proud for him...plsss love n adore bhaskar......

Well said didi.I am damn proud of Rohit veerji who have adapted his Bhaskar character so well.I amazed with his acting and the way he have delivered so well.

I am with you didi and our prayers are always with him and he have done different characters in the past and now this is something really different as Bhaskar am proud of his hardwork who is giving his best.

Loads of prayers and best wishes,
Malaysian Sis Haaru
nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yes, Rohit has always taken different roles and not the usual ones. vansh was damn chalenging for a start n rohit did it with ease. dhruv again was different n we loved the new dude avtar of Rohit.
same way Bhaskar is different. in all shows main leads are all soft n goody goody ...however that does hapen in the real life....ur partner doesnt always makes ur life a bed of roses.
bhaskar is money minded he maybe faking his love for avni but stil he is not aiming at destroying her life.
for the first time im watching rohit in such a role and without doubt we can say he is doing a great job...bhaskooo u rock!!
Edited by nb.neha - 13 years ago
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Rohit's acting is parexcellence... no two opinion about it... love to watch him perform and just love to watch this handsome man... he has excelled in all the roles he has done so far....
but Bhaskar as a character leaves much to be desired... only watching and accepting Bhaskar because our hero Rohit is playing the role...๐Ÿ˜‰
๐Ÿ˜Š
nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yes charu as always he is parexellence. he raises his own standards and then rise above them......im simply enjoying him as bhaskar. n wishing that all his hard work gets rewarded. jai sai ram
Malaysian_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I am proud the role which been accepted by Rohit Khurana is challenging. Bhaskar character will excel in this serial.Whatever been potray by bhaskar happens in real life too and thats the serial all about.Rohit veerji wont accept any role simply and this is challenging role.Many people are against bhaskar and its normal because of the character he is potraying in DOR.I am happy that Bhaskar character attracting more viewers.For me as a fan of Rohit we should motivate Rohit whatever role been played by Rohit and he as Bhaskar doing great job by delivering effectively onscreen.

Bhaskar & Rohit Khurana Rockkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

God bless.

with best wishes,
Malaysiangirl

Edited by Malaysian_Girl - 13 years ago
-DE- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
He is not such a bad person๐Ÿ˜Š. I hope he will turn positive.

And dont worry, even if people hate him , they will hate the character and not the actor