Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

FF: KIDNAP 2 - An Sequel[Promo on page 25] (Page 7)

shahbara Senior Member
shahbara
shahbara

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged

Where are you Preeti? We Miss you!Cry Okay... have finished reading all the chapters! No doubt you are the Queen of thriller stories!Clap Reminds me of 24 Tv Series! and krish as Jack Bauer! You have an amazing writing style!Thumbs UpOutstanding, Brillant, andThrilling parts!Clapthe plot thickens with the kipnapping of the wrong person!LOL omg... Prat as a servant was too good!LOL Loved the bathroom scene!Embarrassedwow for the intimate scene!Embarrassed it was well written!Wink wish you could give us more! Please update as soon as you can! Waiting eagerly for the next part of Fanaa too! THANKS! Rose images, rose scraps, rose day wishes for Orkut, Myspace

serialmaniac IF-Dazzler
serialmaniac
serialmaniac

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shefads

Where are you Preeti? We Miss you!Cry Okay... have finished reading all the chapters! No doubt you are the Queen of thriller stories!Clap Reminds me of 24 Tv Series! and krish as Jack Bauer! You have an amazing writing style!Thumbs UpOutstanding, Brillant, andThrilling parts!Clapthe plot thickens with the kipnapping of the wrong person!LOL omg... Prat as a servant was too good!LOL Loved the bathroom scene!Embarrassedwow for the intimate scene!Embarrassed it was well written!Wink wish you could give us more! Please update as soon as you can! Waiting eagerly for the next part of Fanaa too! THANKS! Rose images, rose scraps, rose day wishes for Orkut, Myspace

Sorry......as i had said in the starting of the ff.....i had my exams...so wasnt online much...will try to do soon as my exams got over yesterdaySmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zubi622shahbaraHamiSky

serialmaniac IF-Dazzler
serialmaniac
serialmaniac

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged

Part 7

He took her into the house and instead of the storeroom leading to the basement, he took her upstairs into one of the rooms. It was different from the one she had gone to yesterday but similarly decorated in a different color scheme. But all didn't matter right now. On entering her locked the door then turned to her. pratigya was feeling scared and looked at her toes not daring to look up at him. he came close, her heartbeat increased.

K: had you gone mad, running away like that? I should have kept in those handcuffs only. Now stop crying and look up.

He was now smiling but she still didn't look up. she wanted to push his hands away but what was the use now, it was anyway too late. She had crossed all her limits and now stopping him wont bring back her v*******y. He pulled her face up and wiped her tears away.

K: shshshs…stop it. I have been trying to talk to you from morning. Listen to me.

She still refused to open her eyes n look at him. he left her and sat down on the bed.

K: I have all the time. When you finish crying tell me.

She opened her eyes a little. He was actually on the bed looking at her. she didn't want to look into his eyes. When ever she saw them it reminded her of the night. I wasn't his fault completely, she only had instigated him. Why had she done that she didn't know? She wiped her tears and turned, she had to face him sometime didn't she? He looked up and then patted the bed, telling her to sit. She shook her head. He caught her hand lightly and pulled her to the bed. He made her sit and turned her face to him.

K: now stop crying completely. *wiping the remaining of the tears*

K: I have been trying to tell you but you didn't listen in the morning.

P: I don't want to hear. I just want to go.

K: you have to hear. I know you were upset in the morning. I'm sorry for last night. I lost control of my self

P: no I encouraged you.

K: no I shouldn't have been encouraged. It was completely my fault. I should have known better

P: I should have stopped you but I too

K: forget it. Don't think about it. Now smile. I don't like that crying face.

P gave a faint smile not knowing what else to do.

K: good now would you like to hear some good news? We found the president's daughter.

P(surprised): you found her?

K: yes.

P: so now?

K: week or two more and then if the plan is executed properly then everything will be proper

P: then I can go home?

K (sad): you want to go…….home?

P: yes. Why?

K: I mean. You will be free to go then.

He stood up and offered his hand to her. she slid her hand in his palm and he pulled her up.

K: so do you want to see the house?

P: yes. It's so big and dripping in expensive items. Whose is it?

Krishna smiled and answered "well it belongs to a rich person".

P: yes but whom?

K: guess?

P: YOU!!!!!

K: partly right. It's actually my father's.

P: Oh my god. Your father's so rich then why are you kidnapping people for ransom? When your father finds out he will be so ashamed.

Krishna burst out laughing and rolled on the bed. she was surprised at this gesture. He after collecting himself sat up again.

K: if you knew who my father is you won't say that.

P: who's your father?

K: there you get all inquisitive again. Right now back to the basement for you. The girl will be here soon.

He led her out and into the basement. There he locked her in his room saying that he wasn't risking another escapade on her part. After he left, the thoughts returned. The room especially the bed brought back memories. How could she have been so lost that she didn't control herself? How could she have been swayed away in emotions? Why had she not stopped him when she could? Was she attracted to him?

Her thoughts were interrupted by screams which she guessed was of arushi (shamu's daughter) ma'am. She had arrived and was probably taken to be locked away in the storage room where she had been previously locked. She wondered why was he so determined to kidnap ma'am? What was his plan? She needed to know? What if it was something dangerous? Like maybe they were terrorists? And she was aiding them? She decided to have one more look around the room. She had to uncover the truth. Behind all the smile and jokes, she didn't know who he really was. Additionally she just realized she didn't know his name also. She sensed it was something sinister, as why would someone be blackmailing the president. She checked under the bed, in the cupboard and around the nicks and corners but found nothing which could point her to the thruth behind the kidnapping. She sat cross legged on the bed then got up again. No she wasn't going to sit on the bed ever again. Sitting on the sofa, tears began to flow down her cheeks. For him to say forget it was so simple, he was a man after all. But what happened last night she would never be able to forget. It was all her fault. Aarushi's screams started again this time she was threatening, followed by which Krishna's shouting were heard he was yelling for someone to gag the banshee. More screaming and yelling continued. Pratigya suddenly grew scared. They had who they wanted and no use for her once again so what would they do with her? will she be again subjected to those drunk men? That man had said that she would be home soon but what about the period in between. What would she be subjected to?

Aarushi was screaming yelling and kicking. She had been found standing on the highway asking for a lift with her American boyfriend as their rented car broke down. It was then that luckily Krishna's men who were returning with the smuggled goods spotted her. they immediately stopped the van and offered to help them. once they were in they forcefully blinded, tied and gagged aarushi up and pushed that boyfriend of hers out of the moving van. Aarushi was angry at first and was trying to fight back but then fear set in. she had no idea what the motive of these men could be. She felt the van stop and she being picked up and taken. She could hear voices of the doors opening and men. She was afraid. Soon she was set down on the floor and her blindfolds and gag opened. There were men all around but she was still tied so she couldn't do anything. Another person(Krishna) entered from the door, he came forward and kneeled in front of her. she spitted on his face.

A(screaming): all you people will rot in jail. Do you know who I am also? If my father finds out……

K: stop yelling. And we know very well who you are so shut up.

A: my dad will get all of you hanged if you don't let me go this INSTANT. NOW

K: get some cloth and gag this banshee. I don't want to hear her yelling.

Man: yes sir

They took the thrown cloth and gagged a reluctant aarushi. Krishna walked out along with the other men and locked the door. As he was locking it, one of the man spoke "boss why don't we lock the other girl with her too. We can't risk her running again".

K: no leave her. its better they both don't be with each other. And remember to feed this brat. I don't want her falling ill. And yes if she doesn't eat force it down her throat.

Man: yes sir.

Krishna walked down the corridor and was about to re-enter his room when his phone vibrated. He picked it up and on seeing the caller id he went further down the passage to answer the call.

Aarushi as stubborn as she could be had food forcefully stuffed and created massive noise pollution. She was gagged all the time for the safety of the men's ear drums. Pratigya too was irritated by the noise. She never knew her ma'am was such a fit thrower. Krishna had returned to the room and instead of working on his laptop was actually reading a book quietly. Pratigya sat on the sofa wondering how long she would have to bear all this. Krishna yawned and put a bookmark in the book. Closing the book he put it on the table and shut the lights. Pratigya was hesitant to lie on the sofa while he was sleeping so close. She sat in the dark no knowing what to do but soon drifted away.

Comment boWink

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

garderncityshahbararoshna1020sweet_bhankiprats233starasdf---Yemi---vaishali.....fairy_talesHamiSky

ssshh Goldie
ssshh
ssshh

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
nice updateSmile.so krishna really likes pratigyaWinkBig smileEmbarrassed and don't want to leave herWink.but pratigya has no feeling for krishConfused,so why did  she lost her senseConfusedShocked.
finally presi daughter kidnapped LOL,i feel its goodSmile.
if kriya again lose their senseWinkEmbarrassed, then i don't mindWinkEmbarrassedLOL.
plzz update fast dearBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

serialmaniacPristineSoul

PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Preetiii...HugFinally U updated. Wowieee.. Amazing chapter. I'll leave a longer comment once Im back from my Vacation. Take Care

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

serialmaniac

shobi12500 IF-Rockerz
shobi12500
shobi12500

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
very nice keep it up

serialmaniac

shahbara Senior Member
shahbara
shahbara

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged

Great Chap! It was worth the wait! I like the convo between Prat and Krish! and the way he wiped her tears!Smile hmmm did not expect him to be sad when prats said she wants to leave !.... good at least he has some feelings for her but i am not sure if it is love or infatuation though! Wonder what he will do to Arushi!LOL...can't stand her screaming!real tortureLOL Thanks... update as soon as you can! All the best for your results Preeti! 

Edited by shefads - 17 April 2011 at 11:43am

serialmaniac

CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
hope aarushi, doesn't ruin thing for kriya...everywhere that name show brings bad luckConfused

serialmaniac

Go to top