Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

FF: KIDNAP 2 - An Sequel[Promo on page 25] (Page 22)

avni.malik Newbie
avni.malik
avni.malik

Posted: 21 August 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Thumbs Up  Wow good going Preeti,  waiting for Krishna to find out abt P family i think its SS behind this, its geeting more interesting, plse update soon , waiting for next chapter .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

serialmaniac

serialmaniac IF-Dazzler
serialmaniac
serialmaniac

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged

Chp 17

Krishna pulled out one more tissue from the box and offered it. she continued crying even afte accepting the tissue.Smiley He had still not found out what had caused her to com eat 1 in the night. Unknown to the severity of the situation he waited patiently for her to stop crying. she sobbed more than fumbled out some strange words which were gobbled up in her tears. He still couldn't make out what she said. Seeing the confused expression she tried to wipe her tears away and stop crying. she tried again but he still didn't understand her words. She took a deep breath to calm herself and spoke " they have them".

K; who has who?

P: my family.

K: your family has who?

P: no….they have my family.

K: who has your family??? The police?

P: no……I don't know.

K: you don't know??? Don't tell me you woke me up at this hour for nothing.

P(crying): no please no. I didn't know who else to say to. Most probably you also may be a part of it.

K(angry): Oh My God. You better tell me whats wrong or else.

P; *gulp* my family……they are……I got a call from ……. You need to help me….they are in danger…….you see those people………

He caught her arm and jerked her up from the bed. he pulled her out of the room and straight to the main door and out he pushed her "go back home and went you are calm and composed then come back". The door shut on her face.Smiley

She looked at the ticket then at the train infront of her. this was her destiny. The train that would decide her family's fate. she stepped onto the train with her eyes closed, a silent prayer in mind. The journey now began. Smiley

Sajjan Singh paced the basement of his house. it had been so simple to trace that girl's family and more than that easy to kidnap them. all he had to do was get the girl here than he could finish her. there would be no leaks in his organization. He wouldn't let one weakness of his son ruin his years of efforts to build this empire. Sometimes sacrifices were necessary, like the one he had given years ago. He eyes switched to the bonded prisoners, one of who had fainted in shock. The boys seemed so young, it was a waste to take their lives but action was necessary.  He looked at the watch once again, why was she taking so much time. By now she should have come here. The door opened and one of his men entered. He turned to greet her, but instead was shocked to see the visitor. How had he come here?

Pratigya was hesitant, she knew what awaited her in there but she had to save her family. They were dangerous people, anything could or could have had happened to her family. She rang the bell of the house. a large ring echoed in the house. for a minute nothing happened but then the locks from inside creaked as they were opened. she closed her eyes, afraid to see what awaited her. when she opened it there was no one in sight. The door had been left open for her. she stepped in, a heavy feeling developed in her stomach. Her mind said turn back pratigya but her heart said go on. She was unsure where she had to go. she looked around hopefully there would be someone it sight. But the house was deserted. Not a person in sight. She decided to head to the basement maybe that's where her family was held. Her slipper echoed in the silence of the house as she walked. The door to the basement was ajar, memories flooded back. She creped down the steps to the basement below, with every step the heaviness increasing. There was noise in the distance. Someone or some people were there ahead. She took a deep breath and walked to the source of the noise.

Two angry eyes watched as he was insulted publicallySmiley. He had the greatest urge to kill the person in front but he knew he couldn't kill him. the person in front was equally angry at the kidnapping. He was in favor of letting those innocent people go as they or their daughter had not been of any danger. But sajjan was adamant that he was leaving any loose ends this time. All evidence was to be destroyed. The person pointed a gun at him, fear touched sajjan. But he could also see that the person couldn't shoot him, however he tried, a son cant shoot his father

SS: you are being weak.  

K: no. I am doing the right thing. Smiley

SS: if it had been another girl you would have shot her in a blink of a eye but she. I know very well whats going on.

K: ther is nothing going on. You are wrong.

SS: you have fallen for her haven't you?Smiley

Outside the door, pratigya gasped. Sajjan turned at the noise, motioning the man to chec outside the door. Seeing a shadow walking towards the door, pratigya turned to run. The man seeing her yelled out the news of an intruder causing several others to appear. Pratigya ran up the stairs of the basement wanting to escape from all this, and towards the hall. Here in a moment of nervousness she took the wrong path. Instead of heading to the front door she headed upstairs. Then on realizing she couldn't turn back. She rushed into one of the rooms and shut the door tightly. Sitting down on the bed, she caught her breath and the past 5 minutes flooded back

SS: if it had been another girl you would have shot her in a blink of a eye but she. I know very well whats going on.

K: ther is nothing going on. You are wrong.

SS: you have fallen for her haven't you?Smiley

Had Krishna been showering all this attention on her because he had……… she closed her eyes and a tear creaped out. Why was she in all this mess? If only she hadn't sat in that car on that ill-fated day, if only. Turning her face she spotted a window, she rushed to unfasten it. if only she could manage to get down from here, she would go away from here and never return. But then suddenly she remembered "her family". Her sole purpose for coming here. She turned back, whatever it took she had to go back to that basement, despite the fate that awaited her.

Sajjan was waiting impatiently for the men to return. All those dumb fools couldn't locate one girl. Adding to that his son, his only son had fallen for that 2 penny worth girl. Of all the girls in this world and he had to find this one. She sensed movement near the door and turned. There she stood, with her head down probably in fear, afraid to take the next step. She then looked up, he gaze sweeping the room for her loved ones. Her eyes met her mother's fainted figure, she froze. She was almost going to make a run to her family when sajjan stopped her "welcome. Welcome my dear." She looked down again, the shiver seen quite plainly by the naked eye.Smiley

SS: you know why you are here don't you?

P: let my family go.

SS: tut tut …………. U are not in a situation to bargain with me.

P: please let them go first.

SS smiled. Nodding his head he allowed her to untie her family. She rushed to her mother's side slapping her lightly to bring her to her consciousness.

P: what have you done with them? why arnt they responding?

SS: chloroform. They will come to their senses soon.

Pratigya stood up and faced him. gathering her courage she spoke "I don't want them to see anything. Finish whatever you want to do quickly". Sajjan smirkedSmiley and picked up his gun. He was watching her expression, but she showed none. She was prepared for the unknown. He circled his finger around the trigger and slowly pressed it. At that moment itself, Krishna appeared at the door.

A loud gunshot Smileyechoed in the room, Krishna yelled "pratigyaa".Smiley

CommentboSmile

JaldiCry

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

cheerybovasswethasharanbeauty18b2011---Yemi---CrAzYREDVeena.SPristineSoulHamiSkyfairy_tales

---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---
---Yemi---

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Smiley

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011serialmaniacCrAzYRED

CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
you are driving me nutsAngry (and i am already a nutcase)...eagerly anticipating your next chapter.

serialmaniac---Yemi---Mitu_

Mitu_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mitu_
Mitu_

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mia12

you are driving me nutsAngry (and i am already a nutcase)...eagerly anticipating your next chapter.
what you broght ??? for us , for me Tongue

serialmaniacCrAzYRED---Yemi---

CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mitaly..

a whole bunch of allergies aches and painsAngryAngryAngry...want some...i love to share these stuffWinkROFL     thank you, i missed you guys tooLOLLOLLOL

serialmaniac---Yemi---Mitu_

---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---
---Yemi---

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 8:46pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mitaly..

a whole bunch of allergies aches and painsAngryAngryAngry...want some...i love to share these stuffWinkROFL     thank you, i missed you guys tooLOLLOLLOL

eh... hold the cooties Tongue cant believe they let you thru airport security with them Shocked ROFL

welcome back Hug me want chocolatesDay Dreaming 

serialmaniacCrAzYREDMitu_

DareDevil_VickY IF-Rockerz
DareDevil_VickY
DareDevil_VickY

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
wow very interesting chapter i think nothing happen to pratigya pls update soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

serialmaniac

Go to top