Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

FF: KIDNAP 2 - An Sequel[Promo on page 25] (Page 20)

serialmaniac IF-Dazzler
serialmaniac
serialmaniac

Posted: 17 July 2011 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zash_LubUKriYa

reserved
ab to commentbo Wink

abcd2 IF-Dazzler
abcd2
abcd2

Posted: 17 July 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Great going preeti.
its geeting more interestinggg
contibnueee fanaaa plsss ..wana see its endinggg 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

serialmaniac

beauty18 Senior Member
beauty18
beauty18

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Clap lovely chapter, waiting for there love story to start, and want to know how will krishna make P his asset,  something big plan is going in his mind.
plse update soon, cant wait to read.

serialmaniac

cheerybovas Newbie
cheerybovas
cheerybovas

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged

Tongue Brilliant FF preeti, im loving this krishna he is smart, cunning, angry young man, and also loving person, waiting to know his new plan, plse update ASAP, waiting for next chapter desperately.

serialmaniac

avni.malik Newbie
avni.malik
avni.malik

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Hi preeti brilliant FF, cant wait to read further updates, want to know wht will be krishna next step, he has something very big in his mind. he is going to use P as his trump card. plse update soon.

serialmaniac

serialmaniac IF-Dazzler
serialmaniac
serialmaniac

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged
NOTE:
Sry guys ... i know i havent updated for a while...i am just so busy lately...maybe will update in a week or two

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasharanEden_luvsKriyavaishali.....fairy_talesmeena..

serialmaniac IF-Dazzler
serialmaniac
serialmaniac

Posted: 08 August 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged

Chp 16

Somewhere on a beach on the Hawaii island, a phone rang. Sajjan Singh dressed in a flashy Hawaii shirt and black shots clicked the phone open, putting it to his ear. The next few moments filled him with anger as the news of the leak had reached his ears. He shut the phone and stood up. He needed to go back and sort it out. He couldn't afford any leaks in his organization. He ordered a ticket booked in the next flight which left for Delhi. Sajjan Singh was returning to india.

Somewhere at 3 in the morning Krishna's phone flashed SMS. Krishna irritated at who was messaging at this time picked up his phone. The SMS was from one of the men announcing sajjan's return by the morning 5 am flight. Kishna sat up in shock, and dialed his number immediately. Had dad got mad, it wasn't even 2 months since the fiasco and he was returning to india?

Sajjan stared at the custom officer who was trying to match the photo in the passport with the person in front of him. he was confused at the sardar's (sajjan dressed as sardar) photo while sajjan was getting irritated at the delay. In the end the officer stamped the passport and let sajjan pass. He had landed at the Delhi airport.

Pratigya rung at the door, she was late today but was happy that atleast HE must have left by now. But much to her dismay it was he who opened the door. But he didn't even give her more than a glance; he was busy on the phone with someone. The house seemed silent, maybe rohan was fast asleep. She made her way to amma's room wanting to ask what she should do today but the room ws empty and so was komal's room. A fear creaped in her heart, Smiley was she alone here with HIM. she walked back into the hall unsure what to do. he was yelling on the phone at someone across.

K: '''..but its too dangerous. I can handle it if u want'''''bt I know''''okay okay I'll see''''please just go back'''''please DAD.

Pratigya froze. Dad??? Means he was speaking to sajjan singh. and what did he mean by go back. Where had he gone? Krishna turned and noticed her standing there, he said a quick goodbye and shut the phone. Pratigya looked down she didn't want to match his gaze. He stuffed the phone in his pocket and spoke "Rohan had fever since last night. All have gone to the doctor".

P: oh''so should I go back?

K: ya fine'''no wait '' u wanna eat ice cream?

Pratigya looked up in amazement.

K: I mean you want to go eat ice cream or chat or whatever you like. *smile*

Pratigya hesitant to refuse, but not at all keen to accept. Why was he asking her out?

K: okay fine if you don't want to eat out. There is ice cream in the fridge.

Pratigya looked up in his eyes then immediately looked down again it was too awkward. Why all this niceness to her? she realized that he wouldn't let her refuse, he was adamant to probably spend time with her. she was curious of his intentions. Why was he doing it. she dint want to be alone in this house with him so she agreed to go out for ice cream.

At the ice cream parlor, she was nibbling at her chocolate ice cream while he was having some flavour she had never heard of. She decided it would he wise to finish the ice-cream fast and scoot away but he didn't allow her to finish the ice cream. He put his cup down and spoke "you never told me about your family?"

P: why do you want to know?Smiley

K: simply. Whay you don't want to say.

P: first you.

K: me??? what about me.?

P: its funny that your dad is sajjan singh while komal ma'am doesn't even know that. Your amma doesn't seem married at all, she dresses like a widow. Your family''.

Krishna broke into a laugh. "So you have become curious about my family. Well for now letting sleeping dogs lie, leave that maha secret a secret.

P; but???

K; you tell me about yours.

P: me??? i''my ma, papa, n 2 younger brothers.

K: what does your dad do?

P *bit her lip* urm'nothing

K; sorry.

P: he doesn't work. *looking embarrassed*Smiley

K: oh'..urm so say something about yourself

P; about me??? nothing

K: why are you so hesitant??? Okay fine I'll tell you about me then maybe you will feel comfortable.

P: hmmm

K: I am 24 years old. I work as an engineer in one of the MNC's. You know my parents, they are divorced. I have a younger sister and she has a son. Now you.

P: I am'..

Cutting her short, the phone rang. Krishna took the phone and exited the parlor. He was standing out speaking to whoever it was. Pratigya had a mad urge to make a dash for the door before he returned. She looked at her almost mealted ice-cream then at Krishna who hd his back to her. she made her decision, she ran. When Krishna returned nor was the chocolate ice-cream there nor was pratigya. She shook his head and sat down to finish his.

Pratigya had nightmares all night about how was she to face him the next day. would he yell at her for running away. In one nightmare she imagined him and sajjan singh dancing around a campfire while she was barbecued in between while in another he was pointing his gun at her whil baby rohan was cheering at the back. But the funniest of her nightmares turned out to be him holding the chocolate ice cream in his hand and proposing her. she got up immediately in shock. The alarm tinged 6:00 am so she stood up and headed for a bath (NOTE FRM AUTHOR "Subhe ke sapne sach hote hai"). Punctually at 9 she was standing at the door but hesitant to ring the bell. She feared Krishna would open it again. But gathering her fear she rang the bell and amma appeared at the door holding rohan's milk bottle. There was no Krishna in sight. She heaved a sigh of relief and went to her duties.

Sajjan singh pointed his gun at the shivering man and questioned again " who was it?". the man trembled in fear and repeated "I don't know".

SS: I dislike liars. I am asking for the last time, who was it?

Man: spare me sir I was threatened.

Sajjan shot at his leg he screamed in pain. "I dislike liars as well as traitors".

Man: forgive me sir. I have wife and children.

SS: my condolences will reach them. take him away.

The man was pulled away while he yelled for forgiveness and mercy. Sajjan putting a deaf ear to it dialed Krishna's number.

K: yes mom''..i will have my lunch'.stop calling me during work hours

SS: its me son

K: oh dad'..i thought It was'anyway what happened? I told you to go back. Whay are you still here?

SS: It was a police informer. The police know everything except you identity. Beware, and yes get that girl out of the way. I told you before it is dangerous to have her around you. she already got you in trouble once. Get rid of her.

K: its okay. She wont say anything. I ensure that.

SS(angry): why are you so adamant about her. she is just another girl amongst the many. You act as if she meant something to you.

K: no she doesn't. but you act as if she is the only source of trouble. Get your hands on the leak, once hes shut up the police will too.

SS(angry): stop fighting with me. SmileyI know more about this trade then you do. Kill the girl

K: NoSmiley

He slammed the phone down leaving a angry thakur on the one side of the line. Thakur when he heard the engaged tone he understood the whole scene. His mind when back in flashback "The empty lane of Allahabad, a young man was waiting for the mechanic, to finish repairing the bike. He brushed his newly grown whiskers, feeling extremely proud of it. A rickshaw passed by sweeping the air with the fresh smell of the perfume. He looke dup at the source of the perfume, a girl sitting in the rickshaw, he hair flying in the air, chattering non-stop with her friend. He couldn't stop lookingSmiley ". Back to the present, sajjan sigh stood up. he knew what he had to do.

Pratigya had just arrived home from work. Maasi had been feeling unwell since morning so she had retired to her bedroom, leaving pratigya to finish cleaning the dishes. It was then that the house phone rang with a shrill voice. Pratigya went to attend to the phone.

Voice: your name is pratigya and you have a sick mother and 2 younger brothers don't you? how would you feel if you saw them dead?

P(scared): who is it?Smiley

Voice: tut tut. The question is not who is it, the right question would be what should I do?

P: what do you mean?

Voice: its simple. If you want to see them alive you must do what I say.

In the bag round there was her brother yelling 'no don't burn me. Please". Pratigya froze in fear. The voice continued "I want you in Delhi at the singh mansion  in the next 6 hours or else" the phone went dead.

Krishna stared at the teary eyed visitor who had woken him from his sleep. He looked at the clock, it had just struck one am. His gaze returned to the visitor who hadn't been able to stop crying since its arrival. Fearing that amma or komal will wake up he lead the visitor into his room and shut the door. Stargate Smiley

ChaloSmile

CommentboWink

Edited by serialmaniac - 08 August 2011 at 7:11am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

cheerybovasbeauty18prats233CrAzYRED---Yemi---Eden_luvsKriyaHamiSkymeena..fairy_tales

beauty18 Senior Member
beauty18
beauty18

Posted: 08 August 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged
LOL good chapter, after soo  many days, love the scene between kriya icecream, and love the way K shut ss by cl;early saying tht he wont kill p, but confusion abtt fb whose flashback was tht in allahabad  of K or ss..

serialmaniac

Go to top