Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

FF: KIDNAP 2 - An Sequel[Promo on page 25] (Page 18)

fairy_tales IF-Sizzlerz
fairy_tales
fairy_tales

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
wow, lovely ff, waiting impatiently for next updates, when they will start loving eachother ? it seems like krishna likes her secretly. plse pm me .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

serialmaniac

meena.. IF-Sizzlerz
meena..
meena..

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialmaniac

CommentboD'oh
nice and superb do continue

serialmaniac

prats233 Goldie
prats233
prats233

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged

wowClap...its getting more interesting...they make a cute coupleEmbarrassed...anyways looking forward to what happens in future...

serialmaniac

serialmaniac IF-Dazzler
serialmaniac
serialmaniac

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Probably time for a weekend updateWink

Aziya

Aziya IF-Rockerz
Aziya
Aziya

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged

tho karbo na jaldi!!Embarrassed

serialmaniac

serialmaniac IF-Dazzler
serialmaniac
serialmaniac

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maya.sethi17

wow, lovely ff, waiting impatiently for next updates, when they will start loving eachother ? it seems like krishna likes her secretly. plse pm me .
add me in yr frnd's list...n i will send u a pmTongue
serialmaniac IF-Dazzler
serialmaniac
serialmaniac

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zash_LubUKriYa

tho karbo na jaldi!!Embarrassed
I said "PROBABLY"LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL...nt pakaROFL
serialmaniac IF-Dazzler
serialmaniac
serialmaniac

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged

Chp 15

As promised yesterday, Krishna took her straight to the doctor's clinic. The doctor inspected pratigya's leg then with a hmmm said "I think she will need a injection". He pulled out a syringe from his drawer and seemed to search around for the medicine to put in the syringe. Pratigya's mouth hung open in shock and her eyes widened, seeing the syringe in the doc's hand. Krishne turned to look at the other side of the room, making it seem that he turned away so as to not see her being injected, but what she failed to see was the smirk on his face which he was hiding. Pratigya stood up in shock with the intent of running to the door before the doc got the injection to her, but the pain in her ankle prevented her escapade. Seeing her sink to the ground, due to the pain, Krishna as well as the doc rushed to her side. She caught Krishna's collar and yelled " you said they wont give me a injection for a sprained leg. I hate you:"Smiley Krishna's smirk returned while the doctor too smiled, pratigya was puzzled. Krishna made her sit on the chair again and turned to the doctor " put the syringe back or she will seriously run". The doctor with a chuckle put the syringe back in his place and began writing on the pad. Pratigya looked at Krishna who was still smiling and asked "whats so funny?'.

K: you.

P: what do you mean?

K: I asked the doctor to scare you with a syringe because I knew you were afraid of it. *began laughing* Smiley

The doctor too laughed on his table.Smiley pratigya was annoyed with both of them.

Doc: okay. Now seriously, it's a minor sprain. Just a bit of bed rest will do the job. And I will write you a ointment to apply.

K: okay

Pratigya glared (like friday's epi, where she glared at Krishna on the top of the tanki, with a "let me get my hands on you, I will kill you" expression)

Next, he dropped her home to a worried bua who had been sitting by the door the whole night, in fright. Seeing pratigya safe and sound she pounced on her neice and hugged her, crying in joy. Krishna who then, headed home, was awaited by a worried threesome. What occurred there, she didn't know. When she arrived at komal's house the next day it all seemed normal. The name-keeping ceremony hadn't taken place under the circumstances, but had gone postponed. Everything seemed normal until late in the afternoon, komal appeared in the kitchen.

Ko: mom said you were in the midst of that kidnapping.

Pratigya froze.

Ko: how did that all happen?

P: I…I…

Ko; don't be scared. I'm not going to fire you. I agree with bhai in this matter, it wasn't your fault. But for curiosity sake, enlighten me.

P(scared); well (gulp)…I worked in the rajpati bhavan previously. The president's daughter paid me to sit in the car in her place, why I don't know? And assuming me to be the daughter, the driver sprayed fainting gas and I fainted. That's all.

Ko(inquisitive); where did they take you? who were those people?

P: please ma'am I don't want to talk about it.

Seeing her uncomfortable, komal didn't press her and left. Before going she turned to inform that seeing present circumstances, her mom had offered her, husband and kid to shift in with her for the time-being so from tomorrow she would have to report to that house instead of here. Pratigya gulped in horror. Again facing HIM.

The next day, as originally said, she was at amma's place at sharp 9, scared that she would face him again. But to her relief he had gone to office already Smiley. Amma's was adamant to prepare all of komal's favorite dishes and the rest of day went preparing food and helping komal take care of the baby as the baby had caught a cold bug, and was sneezing and crying due to blocked nose all daySmiley . As evening approached, pratigya was almost ready to go when the door-bell rang. She went to open the door, an alas she came face to face with Krishna. He was dressed in a formal suit and was carrying a briefcase. He was busy on the phone talking, when she opened. On seeing her he almost dropped the phone, then telling the opposite person that he will call soon, he shut it.

K: what a surprise. What are you doing here?

P: I came with komal ma'am.

K(surprised): komal is here????

P: yes, she shifted here for sometime

K: it means you will here every evening to greet me *wink*

Pratigya turned and walked away embarrassed. Why was he flirting with her?

Next morning, when she came she found Krishna playing tickle-tickle (like SS was playing with ganga) with the baby. She halted for a minute wondering was this the same man who had kidnapped and held her. Was this the same harsh man who had undertaken the whole criminal operation? But here seeing him with the baby, why could she see a complete different person? The other side of Krishna Thakur, the human side of him.

Next couple of days past, with a few occasional glances at Krishna but mostly he wasn't around at home. He came late at night when she was almost ready to go. he never spoke to her when there was anyone around, just ignored her. But when by chance he caught her alone he would smile or pass a comment which she usually didn't hear as she use to walk away from him. The baby got named Rohan, Smileywhen the name ceremony was held, and she for the first time saw HIM in a light blue sherwani. He didn't even give her a glance during the ceremony but except when he caught her off guard all alone in the kitchen. But before he could say something, amma walked in searching for the refreshments and pulled Krishna out with her. Another time she found herself all alone at home with him as amma and komal had taken baby Rohan to the doctor. She was so scared as to what he may say or do but he didn't even come out of his room. When she peeped through the door, she saw him busy on the laptop probably working.

Almost a month passed since she had joined her new job, but still everyday she hated going there because of HIM. Komal wasn't in the mood to shift back to her house at present, and it seemed better to be here from her point of view as she had no idea how to raise an infant. Amma's guidance and help was necessary due to which komal and adarsh weren't probably shifting back for a few more months, much to pratigya's disappointment. But more trouble came knocking on the door one Sunday evening when all were gathered at the table for dinner. Pratigya opened the door to come face-face with one of Krishna's or more appropriately his father's men who had been a accomplice in the kidnapping plan. He too recognized her and was surprised but before any words were exchanged Krishna appeared at the door. He stepped out and shut the door on pratigya's face. As she headed back she faintly heard a slap in the corridor outside. Amma came bustling wondering who was here at this hour. Pratigya had no idea what to say but managed to blabber about some office colleague of Krishna sir. Amma thinking that he had forgotten his manners sent pratigya back to the door to ask Krishna to ask the person in and not let him stand at the door. When she opened the door, she stopped. The opposite person was bleeding in his nose while Krishna was whispering angrily Smiley at him. probably Krishna had hit him for coming here. The man whispered something humbly and left. She didn't manage to run away from there when he turned, he saw her there. she was too scared to move. Would he scold her for eavesdropping?

K(angry): what are you doing here?

P: amma…amma….amma snt me to ……call the ……guest …..in. *scared*

K: get in.

He followed her in and walked past her as she locked the door. Just as she headed back, he turned and came to her. her heart leaped into her throat.

K: what did you hear?

P(scared): nothing…….i heard nothing…….you were whispering……I cudn't…..hear anything

K: stop stammering.

P: I'm…..i'm sorry….*gulp*

He closed his eyes for a second or two like he was collecting himself then in a normal tone " you don't know who that was man was and you didn't see him any where. This is what you have to say if the police question you. Clear?"

P: the police??????

K: clear or not???

P: yes

K: good. Go *pointing to the interior of the house*

Pratigya rushed away scared. What was all this police fiasco?

That night Krishna lay in his bed thinking of what he had been told. "Boss there has been a leak. Someone from amongst us has been singing like a canary (telling the police). Its not soon that they will trace all of us down". At this point Krishna punched him Smiley"why the hell have you come to tell me this? Go find that b*****d and kill him"Smiley. The man continued "boss it's not that simple. There could be a police informant amongst us also. We can't trust any body." Krishna then whispered angrily "I don't care if you have to give third degree torture to each of our men. I want to culprit caught and fast. Go". He man then turned to leave. At this moment Krishna turned to find pratigya at the door. A thought crossed his mind. She could be the biggest liability to the problem (the weakest link as she was to only one who would in a fit of nervousness vomit everything) unless……..unless……unless he makes her an asset.

WinkCommentbo Smile

Jaldi Cry

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

avni.malikgarderncityswethasharanpriyadesai13beauty18prats233soni4eva---Yemi---AziyaHamiSkymeena..PristineSoulfairy_tales

Go to top