Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

FF: KIDNAP 2 - An Sequel[Promo on page 25] (Page 15)

fairy_tales IF-Sizzlerz
fairy_tales
fairy_tales

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
wow, very intetsting , waiting to read the next part plse update asap.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

serialmaniac

serialmaniac IF-Dazzler
serialmaniac
serialmaniac

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged

Part 13

The next day dawned and pratigya opened her eyes to find she was all alone in the kithchen. He had left when she didn't know. At first she looked aroung the kitchen then peeped into the hall, but it was all silent. It was still early in the morning and she habitually had woken up early in the morning. She wondered what he must have thought when he had seen her. Well he must have seen her. Did he just go away ignoring her? Did he even remember her she wondered? How hard had she hit him unknowingly also pondered her mind? She washed herself in the kitchen sink then thought should she just leave without informing her employer or should she wait for her to rise? But what if she come face-face with him again? No she couldn't risk that. What would she say or rather what he say?   She gathered her things and left the house, leaving a small note on the fridge. As she walked down the streets were empty. Maybe due to the riots people were still in or were it too early for anyone to venture out. Once out of the building gates, she walked down the street, her house was just around the next corner. But before that corner came, a gang or neighborhood thugs appeared on the opposite side of the road. They began hooting and whistling at her. She ignored them and kept on walking hoping to reach home before those men ventured across the street. A street cat yelped as she was almost crushed under the tires of a car fast approaching. The car stopped beside pratigya, lowering the window Krishna called out "get in". pratigya eyed grew large in shock, he was up so early? She hesitated. He pushed the passenger seat door opened and motioned her to get in.

P: I need to go home. Saying this she started walking again. The car took a reverse and again came parallel to her. K: "get in NOW." She was scared so she sat in, where was he taking her.

The Juhu beach was silent and cold with the waves dashing across the beach. The car had stopped right in front of it. Krishna made no attempt to get out but instead shut the engines off and turned to her. She stared at her feet in nervousness.

K: So??? What are you doing in Mumbai?

P: i…..i….came in search of a job. My maasi ……she…..i live with her……she….

K(smile): why are you getting so scared? Am I that scary?

Pratigya looked up now. He was smiling.

P; yes….i mean no…..i …no…no

K: okay. Now not wasting your time lets talk business.

P: business????

K: yes. Business. You must be wondering what I am doing here???

P: yes……maybe

K: yes or maybe???

P: I don't know.

K(smile): why are you getting so scared. There is no cockroach around here *grin*

P: why have you brought me here??

K: okay. Now hear this one and for all. What ever happened in Delhi is not to be repeated here. Not one word to anyone back home about Delhi, the kidnapping, me or anything related to it.

P: they don't know anything???

K: No…and it should stay that way.

P: komal's your sister?? Doesn't that make your father her father too???? why doesn't she know that?

K: inquisitive again????? That is my family secret and you are not family. For now! *smirk*

P; what do you mean?

K: simply that I am not telling you that. My dad's name shouldn't be uttered here remember that. That's all.

P: you brought me here to tell me to keep my mouth shut and ac as if I don't know you?

K: clever girl.

P: okay fine I wont. Now can I go home?

Krishna looked at her with a look then turned back to the steering wheel and said "where do I drop you?"

Pratigya knocked the door of her house, why was her maasi taking so much time to open the door? Eventually a very sleepy maasi opened it to let her in. pratigya rushed in and went straight to her room. Lying on the mattress she wondered what the secrets he was hiding were. She still hadn't found out his name she remembered. She sat up when maasi walked in asking if she wanted breakfast. She looked at the clock it was almost 8, she would have to report back to duty by 9, so she requested for a quick breakfast while she bathed. Soon it was 9 and she was at the door of komal's house. komal who had just woken up was surprised that pratigya had even left. But however komal was relieved that she had woken up or they would have been late. They were supposed to go to her mom's place today. It was the baby's name-ceremony and she was to be there to help decorate the house before evening. Pratigya too accompanied them to help around the house.

Krishna opened the door. He was dressed in a white t-shirt and a track suit pant and was looking sleepy. Smiley He didn't even give a second glance at her as they all walked in. Krishna walked away to his room. He was going to sleep again. Amma (komal and Krishna's mom) walked out of the kitchen with a beaming smile.Smiley She was simply dressed and was wearing a faint color sari. Pratigya felt she looked like a widow but then she brushed the thought away. Had she not seen sajjan singh with her own eyes? But what was the secret then? she hugged komal, kissed the little baby and showed blessings on her son-in-law when he touched her feet. Pratigya joined her hands in greetings. Amma gave her a smile then turned to look around.

A: where is that boy?

Ko: amma bhai when back to sleep.

A: that lazybones. He should help around the house but that rajkumar needs to sleep. Let me go wake him up.

Amma walked to his room and soon there were protesting voices of Krishna heard but amma manged to get him out of bed and sent to have a bath.Smiley Both komal and adarsh (her hubby) giggled. Amma was out and soon all set to work. Pratigya was making laddoo in the kitchen when one of the man who was helping around the house asked for something.

A: vo toh Krishna ke paas hai. Par vo abhi tak bathroom se nikla kyu nahi hai?

She stood up and was going to go when she realized her hands were dirty so she turned to pratigya who seemed to be the only one in the kitchen to go and call him.

A: pratigya beta zara Krishna ko bula laogi.

P: Krishna???? vo kaun hai (pratigya realized after she had said it that she meant HIM)

A: are vo mera beta jisne darwaza khola tha. Use bulana hai

Pratigya was hesitant but what could she have told amma so she went. She knocked at the bathroom door in his room but there was no answer. She knocked again. She thought maybe he wasn't in the bathroom and he may have got out so she turned to go. she heard a noise in the bathroom which made her turn. She turned the handle and it opened. there right in front of her Krishna lay curled up in the bath tub fast asleep. Smiley She smiled. Amma had woken him up so he was now sleeping in the bathroom how funny. She touched him lightly he didn't stir. She thought should she shake him. seeing the tub a memory bounced in her mind, back in the mansion, the tub, the fall, the kiss, the intimacy. She brushed those thoughts away and shook him a little, then firmly. She sat up scared that amma had caught him dozing, but when he saw it was her he lay down again and asked sleepily "what?'. Smiley

P: your mother was calling you.

K: oh!!!...right (sitting up)

She turned to leave while he got out of the tub and brushed his teeth.

Amma was going through old newspaper which she had to throw as they were piling up in one corner of the kitchen. As she brushed through the paper, her eyes caught a headline which stirred her up. It was the headline of the great kidnapping with photos of the two people kidnapped, One of arushi and the other of pratigya. Amma saw the photo closely then looked up. At that very minute, pratigya walked in and sat back to complete making the laddoos.

A: pratigya where are you from?

P: where matlab?

A: you are not from the city are you? from where have you come?

P: Delhi

A: really? Could you care to explain this *showing her the headlines*

Pratigya froze.Smiley Oh my god her photo in the paper. What would happen now? Would she loose her job?

P: i…i…i…

A(angry): you were the second person kidnapped? You didn't tell that to my daughter went you came to seek employment did you?

P(worried): I'm sorry ma'am. I didn't want to loose my job. After all this happened I couldn't stay in Delhi. So I came here in search of work. I have two younger brothers and my mother and father and I'm the only bread-earner. Please don't kick me out of my job.

Amma cooled down. "but you still had to inform komal"

P; I'm so sorry ma'am. If I had told her she wouldn't have given me the job.

Amma thought over it then told her to continue her work. Pratigya was relieved. But then again amma began questioning "if I had heard right the culprits have still not been arrested. Didn't you tell the police who those people were?"

Pratigya was in a dilemma,Smiley now what to say? She could reveal to her that it was her very son involved nor could she say that she hadn't seen them, so what should she say she thought. Caught in a dilemma  she didn't notice Krishna at the door overhearing the conversation. His eyes were fixed at pratigya, would she blabber it all out. Pratigya stared at the ground in nervousness while amma waited impatiently for an answer. Seeing pratigya in a fix and knowing that she may in nervousness maybe say the truth he interrupted.

K: amma why are you reminding her of all that. She must anyway be to frightened of that experience. Let her breath.

A: yes but. She didn't say anything did she.

K; but amma if she knew anything why would she keep her mouth shut. Do you think she was involved would those people?

A: no I didn't mean that of course.

K: amma dekhiye toh sahi kitni dari hui hai aur app usse police ki tara interrogate kar rahi hai.

A(realizing) : pratigya beta so sorry. I shouldn't have reminded you. I know you must be trying to forget everything.

Pratigya looked up in relief. She had just been saved from a horrible situation where nor could she speak nor keep quiet. Krishna bent down to pick up one laddoo but amma hit his hand like a naughty kid is hit and scolded him that the laddoos were for tonight's ceremony. Krishna replied that it was only one laddoo but amma shooed him out of the kitchen empty-handed.

That day seemed to be a day of turmoil, as this wasn't the end of the problems. Next problem appeared in a uniformSmiley to meet Krishna. It had been traced that he had been in Delhi during the kidnapping period and also as his birth certificate contained the name of Sajjan Singh as his father; they had a reason to suspect Krishna to be involved in all this.  Amma was shocked at such a allegation, as she told the police that he was innocent and he had no ties with his biological father. The police were still in doubt but requested him to come to the police station and give a statement of his whereabouts during that period. Krishna agreed as he had already a clever cover-up story about his whereabouts. But all hell broke loose when they spotted pratigya Smiley in the kitchen. The mystery girl kidnapped along with the president's daughter (arushi had still not clarified that pratigya was alone in the car and she had been caught hitchhiking, so it was assumed they both were kidnapped together) in the house of the alleged suspect to the case, turned their doubt to faith that it was Krishna involved along with the accomplice pratigya. Against amma's constant pleadingsSmiley , Krishna and pratigya were arrested. (komal and adarsh weren't home they had stepped out for some work. They both are still in the dark)

ChaloWink

SmileCommentboTongue

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasharanprats233CrAzYREDvaishali.....---Yemi---AziyaHamiSkymeena..PristineSoulfairy_tales

meena.. IF-Sizzlerz
meena..
meena..

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
res
let me read now
edited
both are arrested dont put kriya in jailCry
awesome update
loved itEmbarrassed
fab workClapClap
whenever u update plz pm meTongue

Edited by meena.. - 22 June 2011 at 9:54am

serialmaniac

PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Woww.. Preeti.. That was a tense update.. My Krishu sleeping in Bathtub.. ROFL.. Oh My.. So KomArsh dont know anything.. Pls dnt put my KriYa in Jail. Pls.. Pls..

serialmaniac

fairy_tales IF-Sizzlerz
fairy_tales
fairy_tales

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Omg  both are arrested, poor P her past is following her everywhere, waiting impatiently for next update. brilliant work. keep it up

serialmaniac

meena.. IF-Sizzlerz
meena..
meena..

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged

Edited by meena.. - 22 June 2011 at 10:15am
meena.. IF-Sizzlerz
meena..
meena..

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged

edited