Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

FF: KIDNAP 2 - An Sequel[Promo on page 25] (Page 14)

CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
update soonDay Dreaming

serialmaniac IF-Dazzler
serialmaniac
serialmaniac

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged

Chp 12

Pratigya without loosing a moment rushed into the kitchen, trying to avoid being faced to face with HIM. Krishna meanwhile had strolled in and was admiring his sleeping nephew. The big teddy bear was lying on the sofa. Komal stood beside Krishna ans whispered "so good you could make it. I thought you won't be back from the awful office trip they sent you on". To which Krishna replied "for my sister I would have cancelled that trip and flown back home." Komal led him out of the room as she didn't wish to awake the baby then hitting him lightly she said "a very diplomatic answer. Btw did you hear when you were in Delhi that the president's daughter got kidnapped and the whole fiasco?".

K: yes it was all over the news and papers. Sad issue. The saxena left town I heard after the resignation.

Ko: yup. I pity that girl (to which Krishna thought "arushi and pity?? Ya right"). And that terrorist whats his name sajjan singh got freed. I cant believe those idiots.

K: komal change the topic.

Ko: okay. By the way I got a maid.

K: great. So now you don't have to work around the house and take care of junior.

Ko: stop calling him that. Anyway, now once my mother-in-law comes back I can get to work. Hate sitting at home all day

K: who told you to have a kid so early? You should have waited a few years.

Ko(blush): please bhai.

K: okay okay sis. Now tell me haw are you going to get rid of all this excess weight. You look like a baby hippopotamus.

Komal picked up the teddybear and aimed it at Krishna "one more word about me I will throw you and the teddy out".

K: okay fine. *big smile*

Pratigya overheard the whole conversation. She was surprised that komal didn't know that sajjan singh was Krishna's father and perhaps hers also. She hesitated to bring water to the guest. Any moment now komal ma'am would ask her to bring refreshments then she would have to face him. But before that Krishna got up saying he had some urgent errand to run so he would be back later probably in the evening. So Krishna exited and pratigya heaved a sigh.

But as promised, Krishna was back in the evening with komal's husband. They both looked serious. It had so happened that there were riots around town and it wasn't safe out. Komal ever shocked, asked Krishna to stay over as she didn't want him risking to go from here back home. But the greater shock came when komal walked into the kitchen and told pratigya to stay here for the night as well. Pratigya refused, she said her house was quite near she would go. but komal was adamant and refused to let her go. after a lot of persuasion pratigya agreed but in her mind only one thing loomed. She and him in the same house, how could she avoid him now? Pratigya phoned her maasi to inform that she was staying her then noticed the teddy still left on the sofa. She picked it up and cuddled it.Smiley She always liked teddy bears but had never been able to afford one. Now seeing her chance she couldn't restrain from feeling how the teddy felt. Behind her someone cleared his throat. Pratigya was alarmed.

P: I'm sorry. I just wanted t……to..touch it

K: why does your voice sound familiar ( she recognized his voice too)

Putting the teddy down and still with her back to him she tried going away saying another sorry. Krishna called out behind her but she didn't stop. Inside the kitchen she stood by the fridge thinking "saved for now'.

Later that night, pratigya was lying on the kitched floor on a mat. She had been given a pillow and blanket too but it was too hot to cover. Krishna was in the guestroom. They all had had their dinner in the room so she didn't have to go to serve thus avoiding him. as she turned in her mattress, she thought she heard a sound. Her first thoughts were of a robber. She stood up and took a pan in her hand, hiding behind the door. The person walked in and pressed the light switch but there was no electricity. He then entered and to his surprise he was attacked with a pan slamming on his head.Smiley He held his head in pain and turned to see who was it but it was too dark to see each others faces. The pan came right back for another slam.Smiley The person was knocked out and fell to the ground Smiley at the very instant that the lights came back on and pratigya realized she had hit Krishna who had actually come for a glass of water. She was shocked at first then checked his pulse to see if he was alive. Then she tried sprinkling droplets on his face but he was still out. She was too worried and couldn't figure out what to do. Seeing the red bump on his head she decided to ice the swelling down at least. She took some ice and put in on the bump. Soon she fell asleep holding the ice to his forehead which eventually melted. Krishna came into conscience some time later feeling his hair wet. He then realized his head was in a puddle of water. He sat up trying to recall why he was here. He noticed pratigya sitting asleep Smiley leaning gainst the wall with the pan beside her. Memories came back. He blinked his eyes and then rubbed it. was it his hallucination that he saw pratigya here. Here in Mumbai. He took one finger and touched her. yes she was real in blood and flesh. Not wanting to disturb her sleep he goes up and walked out. Tomorrow was a new day and a day for a bit of talk with pratigya. The secrets of the past month must remain a secret.

WinkCommentbo

JaldiCry

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasharanabcd2---Yemi---AziyaCrAzYREDHamiSkyPristineSoulfairy_tales

abcd2 IF-Dazzler
abcd2
abcd2

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
hi preetii ..how r uu
kidnapp 2 is really goingg well ..love itt
pleasee updatee fanaa too ...waiting to readd more of both the ff 

Edited by surbhisachwani - 17 June 2011 at 6:17am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

serialmaniac

PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Hi Preeti.. Im off to read
PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Im surprised that Komal doesnt know abt SS.. Oh My.. Pratigya hit Krishu with the Pan.. Poor Guy.. Im waiting to see wat happens next.. Btw, Update FANAA pls pls..

serialmaniac

meena.. IF-Sizzlerz
meena..
meena..

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
hi preeti
awsome part
loved it
plz update fana too
plz continue both ff