Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serialmaniac thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: KriYa_life

sweetheart.. I LOVE YOU for this.love karan n kundra n you tooo😆😆. muuaahhh.. mwauh 😈 finally tumne meri baat maan liya..nahi dil ki baat maan li take ur tym darling. no hurry

serialmaniac thumbnail
Originally posted by: shefads

Hi Preeti!! All the best 4 ur exams dear! thank you😉take your time... will be waiting patiently for ur Update! mw dying to start....but kya kare...exams sir par bharatnatiyaam kar rahi hai

serialmaniac thumbnail
Originally posted by: zash_LubUKriYa

Yaay. .preeeetiii. .
Long tym. .hru dr?wow!kidnap 2!i ws so much fascinatd by kidnap 1 n ws so sad wen it ended. .eagrly waiting for this. . thanks.....it was my first attempt n was quite nervous back then😉
NB:yaar,cudnt cmnt on fanaa,im so busy nwadays.i can understand😉 plus my dad cut shortd my onlyn time.parents rite???....i use to have that problem but now i have my own lapy😆😆😆😆 bcse i scored very well in my 10th boards😉 wl try to cmnt 2mrw.hope u understand. .n al d bst 4 ur exams thanks

serialmaniac thumbnail
Originally posted by: surbhisachwani

hii preetii 

well thankk u veryy muchh for astarting a sequel to kidnap..its part 1 was so awesumee ,full of mysteryy,lubbed itt ...and this one too seems to be veryy interestingg ........thanku thanku
just one request dont make it a tragedyy ..okay😊
do continuee ..........

aleena1 thumbnail
yipeeeeee I enjoyed kidnap very much....... am waiting and hurry with the update😆
serialmaniac thumbnail

Part 1

Yesterday:

The driver was polishing the car waiting for the president's daughter to come. She had to be at a charity function with the president Mr. Sham Saxena in a hour's time. He was new to the job and was a bit uncomfortable with the security guards around. But she was afterall the daughter of the president on India. She needed all this protection. One of the security personals approached him asking for a lighter but he didn't have. The man returned to the jeep where the others sat. The guards were to follow him as the lady had made it clear that she didn't want any guards in her car. She hated all this useless protection. But the president argued that she was the president's daughter and her security was important. After a long debate, she agreed upon one guard in her car while the others could follow. A lady walked out of the house with her hair all over her face. She was dressed in a simple churidar and was fidgeting with her purse. She walked hurriedly and sat in the car. The security men nodded at the driver and started their engines. The driver took his place and started the car engines. The gates of the rajpati bhavan opened to let the car and jeep out. As they drove down the roads, the lady kept on playing with her hair. The driver continuously looked up in the mirror to catch a glimpse of her face but couldn't. She seemed nervous and worried. They stopped at a signal and the guard in the car turned to see the lady. The lady looked down immediately and began pulling her hair. This confused the guard but he turned around again. Meanwhile the driver was looking at the pavement. The men were ready there dressed in disguises. One of them even knocked at the car window posing as a beggar. The guard opened it a little and shooed him off but the driver understood. It was a sign that the work was done. The signal turned orange and the driver reached out to a bottle of water. The guard nudged him to drive and leave the bottle. He asked the guard to drink a little if he wanted. As expected, the guard opened the bottle and drank some of the water as the driver started the car. In a fraction of a second the guard fainted and the driver increased the speed. For the first time, the lady removed her hair from her face and looked in shock. She understood by the fainting of the guard that something was wrong. The driver put on a mask and threw a can behind at her. Smoke began filling the car, she tried opening the windows to scream for the guards at the back but they didn't open, they were locked from the front. She turned to maybe wave at them but realized that they were no longer behind the car. The driver smiled as he knew that the men at the signal had taken care of the guards. He watched as she slowly lost her senses from the gas that was spreading in the car. He then changed the route of the car.

Pratigya woke up to find herself in a empty storeroom with a bottle of water and plate of food near the door. The last she remembered was seeing the driver giving a evil smile through the rear-view mirror. She rushed to the door and tried the handle but as expected it was locked. There was a window at one corner but it faced a tall wall from above which sunlight was coming. She tried the window but it too didn't budge. She knew now that she was in great trouble. She had a bad feeling about this since morning but she couldn't refuse to go also. From the time she left the house and entered the car something felt strange. She sat in one corner with her head down and cried.

Today:

The newspapers were filled with the story of the kidnap of the president's daughter. The media flocked outside rajpati bhavan trying to get a glimpse or hopefully an interview of the president or his family. The FBI, CBI and all levels of the police force were gathered inside the house where the president sat in despair. It had been only 2 weeks since her daughter returned from America after completing her studies and now this kidnapping. No ransom call or note had been delivered but sham saxena knew very well why all this had happened. He knew it was the work of Sajjan Singh who presently was in a high security prison awaiting his trial. His daughter had been kidnapped so that there could bargain for the release of sajjan singh in return for his daughter. He had refused to divulge any details to the media who were dying for any news that they could broadcast. One of the officer sat with required instruments to tap any calls while another near the phone. They were all waiting for the call to come. It had been 24 hours and soon the kidnappers would call. Sham Saxena's wife (Naina) had taken ill since she heard the news and was up in bed crying. the nation was in panic. The news reporters were flashing news like what would the president do? What will he choose His daughter or his country? Will the president sacrifice his daughter for the good of all the daughters of our country? Will he choose to be a father first or the president? Will the criminal sajjan singh be freed? .....etc

Krishna shut the tv smiling at his victory. Let the news channels broadcast whatever they liked but the bottom line was that they would never trace the president's daughter. They could check all over delhi if they wished but unknown to them she was no longer in delhi. He threw the remote on the couch and rose to leave the room. One of the men came running "sir she refuses to eat. She hasn't even had yesterday's food". Krishna pushed past the men and walked down the corridor. He couldn't allow her to fall sick, she was his key to bargain. As long as she was well his plan would work well. As he reached the end of the corridor, the men moved away allowing him to pass. He turned the key in the lock and opened the door. He heard a swift movement from one corner, he turned on the light switch closing the door behind him. There she sat in the corner her face hidden by her legs, her eyes watching in fear as he approached. She pulled her duppatta closer to her body and blinked. He gave a tiny smile; he picked up the plate lying beside her and held it in between.

K: you are supposed to eat it. We don't want you falling ill do we?

She shook her head to say she didn't want to eat.  

K: you haven't eaten from yesterday. And I'm not letting you spoil my plans with your childish tantrums. You either eat by will or we will force the food down your throat. Do you want me to do that?

She still watched with those scared eyes then shook her head again. He smiled and put the plate beside her "so be a good girl and finish it before I come back or else". He stood up and turned towards the door. She lowered her legs and watched him go. she waited for him to leave the room before she took the plate in her hands. She wasn't in the mood to eat but she feared his threat. Krishna walked down the corridor and instructed the men to check after sometime, if she hasn't had the food then to let him know.  

Sajjan singh meanwhile was reading the newspaper and grinning in joy. He waved the paper at the passing-by jailer and commented "I'll be out of here in no time". The jailer just went away without a word. He didn't want to get into a fight with him as he also had the fear from within that anyday now he would receive the president's pardon and he would be free. Sajjan singh continued to read the rest of the article which gave the details of the kidnapping. he was already planning all what he was going to do once he was free.

Krishna was overlooking the details of the deal. There were foreign customers coming who would be buying their drugs. But they needed to be cautious, after what happened last time. If it hadn't been for that two-timing guy, sajjan singh would still be free. A man from amongst them had betrayed them by going to the police and blabbering everything out. Working on his information, the police had set up an undercover agent to make a deal with them. Unknown to the whole set-up sajjan singh was red-handed arrested. Krishna shook his head and said "no", the plan wasn't foolproof enough. It needed the minor adjustment. He called upon one of the men and explained the changes in plan. The foreign buyers should not be caught by the police, nor should the drugs. They had to be very careful. Then, Krishna headed out to have his dinner. He was stopped by another man who informed him that the driver whom they had bribed to do the kidnapping was acting all funny. He seemed to be scared of being caught; he kept on crying about his wife and children. Anger seeped into krishna's nerves, he made his way to the driver's chambers and knocked at the door. The driver was sitting holding a photo of his family and crying. he was muttering that what if he got caught, what would happen to his family? Krishna tightened his grip around the gun in his pocket as he smiled at the driver. The driver returned the smile and showed him the photo of his family saying that they were all he had and he was feeling very bad at betraying their trust and falling for the huge bribe Krishna had offered. Seconds later there was a bullethole in the photo through which the bullet trvelled and hit the driver in his chest. Krishna gave him a last smile and said "I hate traitors". He turned and left leaving the man regretting his last act on earth and praying god to forgive him.

Passing by the store room Krishna stopped and asked one of the men if she had eaten. They replied that she had. He turned the key again and entered. Pratigya who had been staring out of the window, wondering if she got out what would be on the side of the walls. On the turn of the key in the lock she turned. Krishna entered and the door closed behind him. For the first time Krishna saw what pratigya actually looked like. At first she was shocked then she pulled her dupatta up and began looking here and there. Krishna approached her, she became uncomfortable. He again gave her that old heart-warming smile,

K: so how are things? I heard you have been quite good and are eating your food.

P; hmmm

K: I hope you have a tongue and can speak?

P(nervous): yes

K: thank you. now just be good and your stay here will be quite pleasant. *smile*

P; how long??? ….how long am I to stay?

K: depends.

P: who are you?

K: that my dear in none of your business.

She looked with those scared eyes, which said many things. Krishna fished a camera (d ones in which photo comes out automatically) from his coat pocket.

K: now give a smile for the camera.

He put the camera near her face and clicked a photo of her. Then pulling a pen out he gave her to write on the back of the photo.

P: what should I write?

K: anything you like. Its to your poor dad. Say anything like I miss you or help SOS or just your name. I want your handwriting on it.

She looked down at the photo and became nervous. He was waiting for her to write so she wrote with her best efforts "HELP' and gave it back to him. He read it and gave a broad smile. Waving the photo he took the pen back and headed to the door. As the door shut she sank to the floor. What was she to do now?

Chalo ab comment karo😆

HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Now wat hapnd to FANAA???
Anyways this update was very good.
shahbara thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Awesome Preeti! And Congrats too! Looks like we going to have lots of action in this story! Quite like Krishna as the Tough Guy!!! Looking forward to the next part soon! Take Care! 

piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
all the best for ur exams and love ur ff
ssshh thumbnail

nice update😊,poor prat😲,but its destiny😆.

i think krishna is a clam but dangours😕.i miss ur Mr cockroach😆 ,i hope he will be part of this ff😃.
waiting ur next update😊.