India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Nani and Baa accomplice

badnam Newbie
badnam
badnam

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
I think Baa has called nani here in MM for Gopi n Ahem. Nani already knows everything and they are just doing all this drama to make sure everything gets better in the family. What do you guys think?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shobi12500ll-Shilpa-llsuk19avivakirk.Verity.

shobi12500 IF-Rockerz
shobi12500
shobi12500

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
no @badnaam its not like that baa has called naani most of us has opinion that koki has called her but still not 100% surity about that.
ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged

I also think it was BAA who called Nani, after all Nani said they were childhood friends. I don't think it was Koki at this point.

.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally i also thought Kokila, but the observation Naani is making about Gopi even, for example to Kokila according to you she is perfect, in other words she is not all the way yet, think about Naani's conversations to Gopi, give your husband attitude be angry with him, dress smartly take interest in beauty things, to Kinjal the same do work at your in-laws but take care of yourself too. Naani knows her daughter Koyli's nature and she is trying to stem this, to allow Gopi some freedom for other things.

So now i think Naani was not called by Kokila but Baa too.

ritusimple Senior Member
ritusimple
ritusimple

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
oh i just loved the interaction btw nani and baa..they were so cute..n so mature.. i love the fact that elders r so observant abt their kids and know how to revive things for family's betterment...i love this show for the simple fact that there is no negativity and even if its there its more dealt the way actual human emotions r...:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Verity.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index