India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

I did not know Baba is such a WIMP

Pia9 Goldie
Pia9
Pia9

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged

did anyone ever imagine that baba would be such a wimp...with all the sneaking, hiding behind the door, asking T&C 2 go in instead, keep a car started in case he needs to flee and the best one flinching when amma was doing his arti and throwing flowers at him and holding the tiffin as a security blanket ROFL!!

WOW this is something I did not expect...that's what he gets for lying to babu...this holi if officially gna b crap...+ the whole squeezing her hand till her bangle broke was soo unnecessary...he should be grateful she saved his ass in the 1st place

Awesome acting as always by Arhaan n Pooja

I'm not bashing anyone nor did I make this to upset any1 so ppl plz don't get the wrong idea n start fightingSmile

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Sabu0211b2011KP_Marinasanitha7Mitrashaktikriya2010closed---Yemi---Filza.dhakarnbabithajpiyarapiyari....Poojie....carisma2

piyarapiyari IF-Sizzlerz
piyarapiyari
piyarapiyari

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged

i know pia bt seriously u said right i also r can say all kriya fans never expect this type of behaviour from himm like hiding and the conversation wid T & C and secondly whatever he did was wrong bt just praying he should realize it soon and this time wants that he should say sorry to her lovely babu becoz now she is really very much hurt

his q was right bt the way he did was wrong oh so sadCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sabu0211

fanvever Goldie
fanvever
fanvever

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Haha I know Baba is hilarious.. i thought cvs would show him majorly upset over the broken trust.. but he was rather concern about it.. but thats the baba for u LOL.. and love him that way.. why was pratigya not telling him the source of money.. it would make him furious so it was understood!!
On monday he will feel sorry and will realize his mistake hopefully!

Edited by fanvever - 11 March 2011 at 2:44pm
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pia9

did anyone ever imagine that baba would be such a wimp...with all the sneaking, hiding behind the door, asking T&C 2 go in instead, keep a car started in case he needs to flee and the best one flinching when amma was doing his arti and throwing flowers at him and holding the tiffin as a security blanket ROFL!!

WOW this is something I did not expect...that's what he gets for lying to babu...this holi if officially gna b crap...+ the whole squeezing her hand till her bangle broke was soo unnecessary...he should be grateful she saved his ass in the 1st place

Awesome acting as always by Arhaan n Pooja

I'm not bashing anyone nor did I make this to upset any1 so ppl plz don't get the wrong idea n start fightingSmile

Nice post - yah that was funny, and when that big flower fell on his head and when ss was tring to touch him.. he was sooo scared - but then he started getting his confidence back when he realised why they were doing it.

Pia9

Love-u-all IF-Rockerz
Love-u-all
Love-u-all

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
I love your topic title. I never had any doubts that he is a wimp. 

Pia9

KP_Marina Goldie
KP_Marina
KP_Marina

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
ab jiski bv itna shor kerne wali hogi wo tu darraega he na

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kriya2010closedcarisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krishnprats

ab jiski bv itna shor kerne wali hogi wo tu darraega he na
Lubbbb yaaaaaaaaLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

kriya2010closed

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top