Maryada

India-Forums

Maryada
Maryada

Maryaada Episode Discourse Station:11th march: (Page 2)

charu_1023 Senior Member
charu_1023
charu_1023

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
I thought they're going to show something which is actually BOLD! effin primitiveAngryAngryAngryAngry
The Vidya angle is clear though...the 'other' woman looks like a zombie...definitely calls for better castingThumbs Down 
What IS with the creatives! AdiYA scenes helm the show dudes!! The concept needs some romance to back it!! There has to be something positive!!! All we've been seeing post Rishab's death is absolutely rubbish!! Nothin effin worthwhileThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs Down

Here's some advice for the MARYADA team:

You want TRP's, you'll get them...your viewers are predominantly free-thinking women or housewives or young girls. Women like love scenes when they're done well. Give us at least 1 good 5 min AdiYA scene everyday...good ones without Big Baddie in the background!

Vidya is a coy, shy, demure, rustic lugaayi...we get it! She doesn't have to be a LOSER! Her scenes call for some strength of character!!!

Priya is strong-willed and righteous...but she better bend her ways if she wants to go ahead and reveal it all to Aditya...seriously! This ain't 1920!! Nice is nice to hear and see...but 'wise' is what WORKS when you want to get CRACKING!!
Newspaper??? Really?? Crazy woman! Make a freakin ppt on his lappie with more, substantial evidence!!

With these changes...you'll save us the misery of being annoyed at the crack of midnight and get those much needed TRPs!!!Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nbostedlaapRadiantTreasureShee_xaanlonelyshadow

lonelyshadow IF-Sizzlerz
lonelyshadow
lonelyshadow

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
awesome suggestions charu..!
Agree to every part!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

charu_1023Shee_xaan

charu_1023 Senior Member
charu_1023
charu_1023

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Thanks AmnaHug
Creatives!! Please wake up!! Subaah ho gayi Maamu! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shee_xaan

lonelyshadow IF-Sizzlerz
lonelyshadow
lonelyshadow

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
But still today's episode was way better..
Nothing bold...But still ishq hai moment<3<3<3<3

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nbostedcharu_1023RadiantTreasureShee_xaan

charu_1023 Senior Member
charu_1023
charu_1023

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
It was better, though anti-climactic. Nice shots. But it's high time TV shows got real yar! I mean which era do they think Indian audiences are in? I feel insulted to see women portrayed as if they're just tagging along in a good lovemaking scene! Ghanna stupid laage sai!! 
Especially women from the Haryana-Punjab belt. I've personally seen how loud and boisterous they are...ever been to Delhi?? I love the food...but ermm...the women there...they'll make ultra-mod hippies from cities turn pink!! They are what is BOLD and they're courageous. Especially Delhi chicks. They can give a guy a good earful and fistful...

Basically...I am sayin...just show some dignity...we are 'delicate' only on the outside...so show some grit when you're trying to show what we really are like!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nbostedlaapRadiantTreasurecherrypansyShee_xaanlonelyshadow

Shee_xaan IF-Sizzlerz
Shee_xaan
Shee_xaan

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Women like love scenes when they're done well. Give us at least 1 good 5 min AdiYA scene everyday...good ones without Big Baddie in the background!

I agree charu-1023. Tonight much better. I like it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nbosted

tvdekha IF-Rockerz

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nbostedcharu_1023lonelyshadow

lonelyshadow IF-Sizzlerz
lonelyshadow
lonelyshadow

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
hey ritu.. how are you???

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maryada Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index