Maryada

Maryaada Episode Discourse Station:11th march:

lonelyshadow IF-Sizzlerz
lonelyshadow
lonelyshadow

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged

HOLAfriends.
Welcome to Maryaada discourse Station.

This New Thread that is started from today Is specially for the Hot discussion about the episode. Looking forward for the participation of Maryaada addicts here. You can jump in with your views, song dedication for the particular episode, or anything that you want to share.

Some simple rules:
1. Follow the IF code of conduct.
2. No bashing on the actors or other fellow members.
3. Have lots of fun here.

Thread Opener:
amnaM(amna)

[I will Open the thread daily(mon-fri), If anyone else is interested in opening the thread for any of the day, please let me know ]

Edited by amnaM - 11 March 2011 at 11:31am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RadiantTreasuretvdekhaShee_xaananshra

lonelyshadow IF-Sizzlerz
lonelyshadow
lonelyshadow

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged

amnaM(amna)
sri_4(sri)
Charu_1023(charu)

nbosted
MsNaz
theshy1977(shee)
damon_bitme
anamekaa

Hit Like If You Want Yourself In The List.

Edited by amnaM - 13 March 2011 at 8:48am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

MsNaznbostedcharu_1023damon_bitemeRadiantTreasureShee_xaananshra

lonelyshadow IF-Sizzlerz
lonelyshadow
lonelyshadow

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Ishq na kerna Ishq na kerna (for vidya)

Wasn't today's episode very short? or i felt it was. Anyway, Started with the brahma's so called caring attitude towards uttara, poor women(Got rid of one idiot and know second is ready to grill her). Still i really like the whole scenario. Happy that she's back at the jhakkar mansion(i knew that she would come back). In the jhakkar mansion everyone is explaining to tara(why are they doing that, let the arrogant child on a side, leave her for sometime, she'll definitely get on her track if she doesn't get any attention). The way she talks to uttara is really sad, how cruel and meanie rishab was, bloody ruined the life of his own daughter. Aditya was really cute while mano-fying tara, i wish i could watch those downloaded movie and play games with himDay Dreaming. I hope one day i meet this guy. Today i was watching the global awards held a few days back, in which RaQesh was nominated too, i hope he gets awards for his awesome work in maryaada in future.
Vidya crying in her room, too much of fake tears(isn't it?LOL) For the first time imli did something good(kuch toh kaam bhe kiya usne, finally). Gaurav left the keys, but didn't vidya looked for the soap there? It wasn't there at that time, or it must have been ignored by vidya because she was having an affair i mean she was after the soapLOL. Vidya's sudden change of mood was sweet, vidya was looking really cute with that smile. She looked like a five year kid who just got a spider man toyLOL, her jump walk from bed to the locker, was too cute<3. BOOM!!!! Finally locker is opened, and what we see there, presents, files, and an envelope filled with crappy pictures. BAD SCRIPT, we were expecting much more. Anyway, gaurav is not gauri i mean gayDancing(challu sub bhangra shangra daalu). The girl in the picture was ewww(is she a new face in industry) The pictures should have been properly taken, they looked very weird. Vidya really considers imli her friend, but what could have imli done in the situation?!. Imli sleeping in jaagi's arms, again totally ignoring her pregnancy. Anyway, Loved imli's support to vidya throughout the sequence, Poor vidya totally shattered, but the pictures weren't that bad, i mean anyone can have such pictures with a friend, isn't it?! Great acting by vindhay with those heavy fake tears.Clap
Priya's article thing, What was written in the article guys?? Her nighty was cute and enough seductive for aditya to take her in his armsDay DreamingLOL. Aditya comes out of the bathroom, his shirt's awesome, after so many day's he was wearing T-shirt in the show. The article was unnoticed in front of the yummy looking priyaLOL. Aditya lost in her and ishq hai moment(perfect) Gosssshhh, how many days have passed by when this song was played last, ishq hai is back with a bang. The aditya-priya bed scene was AWESOME, HAWT, my screen was set up with the fire of there hot romantic scene, i held my breath to see what happens, and aditya drops the article down(aaaahhhh noDead) Priya held him, gosh it was so perfect. But the flash back of sasur
Pig, Argggghhhh i hate it! Couldn't she concentrate on the love scene, damn it! She was with the guy she love and she perfectly ruined the perfect momentAngry. Her expression's were yuck, My poor aditya, he was so hurt by seeing her like this. Gosh the girl is crazyAngry. Give attention to your guy lady, rather then that creep. I Hope CV's make her pay for this scene i mean she herself plans and some romanchik seducing scene from her side(remember that zara zara touch me sequence guys?!). Just like that, but this time with a hawt SR. 
Precap: Looks good to me at least, i would love to watch priya finding about vidya's sadness and helping her out. I so hope vidya also shares priya's pain.

Overall a 4/5 episode for me. The ending was really bad, except that the whole episode was dhamekedar. Thanks CV's for moving the Gaurav-vidya track.

-amna-

Edited by amnaM - 11 March 2011 at 4:45pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nbostedRadiantTreasuretvdekhacherrypansyKai.anshra

RadiantTreasure IF-Dazzler
RadiantTreasure
RadiantTreasure

Debate Mansion Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Gaurav is not GAY,,yeah DancingParty sharty manaoPartyROFL

Atlast the suspense behind locker is out!!Khoda locker aur mila Photos..Big smile
Vidya is very upset about loosing her key's but imli comes to resue n gives key's from below the pillow Question hmm..and she like excited kid and thanking hanumanji LOL opens up locker thinking she will get mithai's(or some nice gift from gaurav-Wink)but nothing alas..she searches files n there fallss an orange envelope and she opens it up to see...????????

Photosss!!!ShockedSleepyStern SmileGeekErmm

Its as we thought Photos of gaurav with a girl - merged very badly..Confused (give me photos i would have merged better in Photo shop Big smile Wink LOL)
She gets shattered seeing it and runs to imli..kitna bharosa karthi hain yeh ladki imli par...but somewhere i liked it..imli consoling vidya when she was crying...(great scene by vindhyaClap)
We got a very good AdiYa track started..with ishq hain after long days..Day Dreaming but phir gaya na paani!!D'ohpriya's thought's to show aditya the article of her and remembering SSP's deeds make her cry and aditya seeing priya crying thinks she didn't like him being close to her and moved away from her..Ouch Ohh!!
Precap:Priya wandering at night comes to vidya's room n finds her crying..only to see the merged LOL photos again though imli did her best to hide them from priya..so are we going to see a Priya-Vidya bond..ya imli aayegi beech mein -tere mere beech mein..LOL
I think we are being connected to the four leads with major twist happening in their lives -Firstly priya got to know about SSP as her sasur n then uttara killed rishab and now vidya got to know the truth at last..and now its devyani's turn to get to know the truth about SSP (may be when he tries to do something with uttara AngryErmm) n then we will see all ladies together figthing for their rights,,i know..i know..abhi picture bahut baaki hain..LOL
I liked the episode it was definetly hatke StarStarStarStar and what we all needed from long time..!!Big smile
That's it from me ..good night ..god bless Hug
Sorry for not coming ysterday..though i loved reading all u r takes..except jaya'sOuch
Sri:-)

Edited by sri_4 - 11 March 2011 at 11:58am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nbostedcharu_1023Evashanna44tvdekhaShee_xaanlonelyshadowanshra

charu_1023 Senior Member
charu_1023
charu_1023

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
CryAngrytruly! lafzon me nahi hota ab bayanAngryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shee_xaan

lonelyshadow IF-Sizzlerz
lonelyshadow
lonelyshadow

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
What crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AngryAngry
charu_1023 Senior Member
charu_1023
charu_1023

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Crap is too decent a word Amna!! Losers kaho!!! Effin anticlimax!  
lonelyshadow IF-Sizzlerz
lonelyshadow
lonelyshadow

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
What the hell was up with priya's expressions, in such situations you get lost in your partner, and sheAngryAngry

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index