India-Forums

please written update

cemre Senior Member
cemre
cemre

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged

very very good and emotional dramaClapClapClapClap

Crybut  why?. ..... is not there written update.? I dont know any  Hindi .. i love this serialHug 
          but.....I'm having trouble understanding speechCry........ please written update pleaseDay Dreaming...............

srividyahv Groupbie
srividyahv
srividyahv

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Hi,

i even loved today's episode. Agantuk mistakes pakhi and shivom. Paki explains to agantuk but he scolds her. Then he tells to himself that he has to relieve paki from this relation. Bishi ma and uttara are happy to create difference agankhi. Next day paki comes with puja ki thali and gives prashad to agantuk. Agantuk aplolgizes for his behaviour yesterday and says to her that he wants to give her a surpirse. He takes hern to the temple and shivom also comes there. He tells shivom that he has won and he can take paki with him forever. Finallky Paki speaks up and says that she loves onlky agantuk and not shivom. Shivom also expalins that paki loves him and her life was in danger in narak ka dwar. Agantukl apoligises to paki and they sahre a cute moment. Can u please tell me how to post the written updates i would like to do that.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bodduberkekdokka

melliflous IF-Dazzler
melliflous
melliflous

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
great written update!thanks. today's episode was fantastic. I guess you can start a new topic for a written update every day. 
halley IF-Dazzler
halley
halley

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
just click on new topic and wrte the updates u r dng gud!!
hemavidz IF-Dazzler
hemavidz
hemavidz

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged
hi me too dont know hindi but  frnds i love this show esply Aganki.sterday's epi was awesome if anyone can write the detailed WU means it'll helpful for the fans like me but the short update given here was nice attempt pls continue it regularly atleast for Aganki part pls pls pls..................
berke Senior Member
berke
berke

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
thanks very much .......
cemre Senior Member
cemre
cemre

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Thumbs Upthanks very very much ....... written update!   thanks
sandhyanand17 Groupbie
sandhyanand17
sandhyanand17

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 2:44am | IP Logged
thanks for d written update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shamsa

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index