Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Gurti dance promo from Chotii bahu... (Page 6)

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alovi_21

too hot to hadle, actual dance will be mast mast, these king of dance we were axpecting on VD but, partiality had done by Ekta mata, thank god here no ekta mata cleverness, they have given correct songs for hot n sizzling couple for which maneet/gurti are famous.

alovii...because Param swety is CB cv now...who was Geet CV before and good frnd of gurti..........vo geet ke saath partiality kaise ker sakti hai afterall its her baby ...............

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Adding some more thoughts!!!

I wonder how many will be in hospital after that....

and i'm sure we will get a sequence soon for this on SBS / SBB so hold your breath people...

BTW you know what makes me more happy that GC and DD are a recognized pair of the tellyworld.... And no one can deny the fact that they are the hottest tellyworld couple out there and their chemistry does have a spark that does wonders... Else imagine no one else but DD and GC will all the leads of Zee? Feel so happy and content when DD and GC are recognized for their good work!!! HATs off to our GURTI / MAANEET Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hirajruslanasana_sugarbunSilentsoul

ruslana Goldie
ruslana
ruslana

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
ufffffffffffffff hot hai...........thanx alot

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Silentsoul

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Azmatazz

and i'm sure we will get a sequence soon for this on SBS / SBB so hold your breath people...

BTW you know what makes me more happy that GC and DD are a recognized pair of the tellyworld.... And no one can deny the fact that they are the hottest tellyworld couple out there and their chemistry does have a spark that does wonders... Else imagine no one else but DD and GC will all the leads of Zee? Feel so happy and content when DD and GC are recognized for their good work!!! HATs off to our GURTI / MAANEET Clap

YEs they are Azma................only MAneet was other channel pair............otherwise all were on ZEE tv show pair.................and have u seen whole pronmo..........everyone look feeka in front of maneet...........................haan Manc archana and choti bahut pair was sizzing too      ...but both are real life couple so chemistry is evident     

Amoureux

..Gurti-Kash.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Gurti-Kash..
..Gurti-Kash..

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
OMG Day DreamingThanksss Allot
Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

Originally posted by Azmatazz

YEs they are Azma................only MAneet was other channel pair............otherwise all were on ZEE tv show pair.................and have u seen whole pronmo..........everyone look feeka in front of maneet...........................haan Manc archana and choti bahut pair was sizzing too      ...but both are real life couple so chemistry is evident     
I agree and don't think i will be wrong in saying that Maaneets chemistry is any day better then all real life couples chemistry tooo Wink They are just too good together...

Silentsoul

priyachand IF-Rockerz
priyachand
priyachand

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
thanx a lot for the video! 'thud' just fainted seeing it! too hot to handle! Blushing If promo is this hot! when the whole song is aired what'll happen to us!
--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Wow...they look SUPER HOT...  Screen ko aag lagadi!!  Thanks Kullu for the video...teaser...when will this air?

Silentsoul

Go to top