Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChinadollTwo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: neerjashingla

With the third point your imagination is running wild ...hold your horses CD....Here this is something to do with Radhika and i do not think if married to Rohan , she will spend her nights with Dev.... Very funny idea....

Neerjashingla .. I mentioned the grooms will be switched as in CB1. Dev & Radhika will be actually married, second time around, taking into account childhood marriage, with Rohan's blessings or scheme, so, it won't be a sin for Dev & Radhika to spend their nights together!
misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ChinadollTwo

Musti - I wonder if CM have these scenarios in mind....

1.   We know Radhika will be picked as Rohan's wife, but on the
      wedding day, Dev will replace Rohan....

a. cos Rohan realises Dev is actually in love with Radhika.

b. Rohan is still not ready for marriage, waiting to score a
           century with 100+ girls.

2.    After Dev and Radhika tie the knots legally, in front of
       Mahant, and society...maybe picture taken as proof, Rohan
       and Dev switch.

3.     Rohan & Radhika pretend to live as husband & wife, but
        her nights will be spent with Dev, somehow.

It sounds far fetched, but CM might still use parts of the storyline from CB1. What do you think ?

I am still not sure what Rohan is about. Also Padma is there whose POV is still not clear.  My hunch is that this time they might show how these two fight everyone to become one.....Also the conservative society that they are dealing with and taking into consideration Indian audience and the religeous tone of the serial, showing Radhika and Rohan acting like husband and wife after the social marriage of Radhika and Dev.......and Radhika and Dev spending nights together will be way out of the comfort zone of the the majority of the audience. Infact I also do not want to see that.

But knowing the creatives they might use the basic circle from CB1 but twist it a bit differently.   
rajsri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wonderful job as usual, Misti  👏  was thinking of you when i saw the ghendwa phool  😆

Finally watched the episode ... and liked it a lot ... well directed, great background music ...  rubina was excellent and avinash was very good too.

I love Rads character and Rubina is doing a fabulous job of playing her
 ... and am beginning to like Dev's too
... i was hoping that this time around avi would play "an angry young man" or someone who is tougher or in pain but hopefully the possibility of losing rads and learning about kaburtani will cause the transformation

I would love to see the two of them on the screen together but i am hoping they don't rush the romance ... the whole holi episode is making me a little wary about how fast they want to proceed ... Also, since the primary story is a love story ... please creatives, show a range of emotions between these two actors not just blind trust and love

Just a note to creatives if they are reading ...
-  Avina fans have basically given you the TRPs that you are currently getting on a platter
-  Please dont show dumb episodes like the ones where the mother is trying to burn the little girl's hand ... that was such a turn off for me ... and Zee should not be advertising it so heavily ... why make that the precap
- Both Avinash and Rubina are excellent actors and need to be stretched ... please do not use Avinash as a prop who takes off his shirt once every week to bring in the TRPs ... please show groW*H in his character, give him good dialogues and show his point of view also
- The story has been set up fairly well ... please focus on the areas that need to be stretched and stretch it .. do not go at rocket speed just for the sake of a week's TRP  ... your TRPs are currently quite good for your time slot and much better than a lot of other Zee shows

Edited by rajsri - 13 years ago
misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rajsri

wonderful job as usual, Misti  👏  was thinking of you when i saw the ghendwa phool  😆

You and others too......😉

Finally watched the episode ... and liked it a lot ... well directed, great background music ...  rubina was excellent and avinash was very good too.

... i was hoping that this time around avi would play "an angry young man" or someone who is tougher or in pain but hopefully the possibility of losing rads and learning about kaburtani will cause the transformation
Hopefully he also gets to know what Gita is really about and that he is not the messiah of love and peace......🤔.😳...

I would love to see the two of them on the screen together but i am hoping they don't rush the romance ... the whole holi episode is making me a little wary about how fast they want to proceed ... Also, since the primary story is a love story ... please creatives, show a range of emotions between these two actors not just blind trust and love
Hoping against hope that Radhika might be Devs dream in the holy episode......I mean the proposing bit.

-  Avina fans have basically given you the TRPs that you are currently getting on a platter..yes
-  Please dont show dumb episodes like the ones where the mother is trying to burn the little girl's hand ... that was such a turn off for me ... and Zee should not be advertising it so heavily ... why make that the precap..yes
- Both Avinash and Rubina are excellent actors and need to be stretched ... please do not use Avinash as a prop who takes off his shirt once every week to bring in the TRPs ... please show groW*H in his character, give him good dialogues and show his point of view also..yes
- The story has been set up fairly well ... please focus on the areas that need to be stretched and stretch it .. do not go at rocket speed just for the sake of a week's TRP  ... your TRPs are currently quite good for your time slot and much better than a lot of other Zee shows..yes

Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: rajsri

-  Avina fans have basically given you the TRPs that you are currently getting on a platter
-  Please dont show dumb episodes like the ones where the mother is trying to burn the little girl's hand ... that was such a turn off for me ... and Zee should not be advertising it so heavily ... why make that the precap
- Both Avinash and Rubina are excellent actors and need to be stretched ... please do not use Avinash as a prop who takes off his shirt once every week to bring in the TRPs ... please show groW*H in his character, give him good dialogues and show his point of view also
- The story has been set up fairly well ... please focus on the areas that need to be stretched and stretch it .. do not go at rocket speed just for the sake of a week's TRP  ... your TRPs are currently quite good for your time slot and much better than a lot of other Zee shows

Rajsri,  it is good to see you back and commenting again.  I also don't like the whole holi sequence.  Last time they showed songs in Dev or Radhika's imagination and was hoping that they do it again.  Why this rush in bringing them together.  But they are rushing everything including marriage before Rohan's birthday that is supposed to be in 1 month.  

I can not understand why they would show Dev falling for Radhika in four days (Monday-Thursday) episodes and inviting her for Holi to express his feelings.  It doesn't go with his character who would take time in thinking about his feelings.  Even if the channel wants to celebrate holi in the same week as the actual event, why not show them celebrating it separately and thinking of each other.

Secondly, I do hope that they show Radhika saying no to the adult marriage with Rohan despite thinking that he is her childhood husband.  It should be shown that she chooses Dev over all rituals and beliefs that she has held for 12 years.  She can find out about the marriage later on and they can even show Dev avoiding her initially as she was chosen for his cousin.  But I would rather they copy Pardes in this where she is engaged with Rohan but realizes her feelings for Dev and breaks off the engagement.
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
  They are really riding bullet train where Dev Radhika are concerned...Within four days that proposal  thing is like  carrot dangling before the viewers....Can go slow on even this holi episode, yes as have mentioned in some other post  can be dream sequence should be subtle like before....And i agree with Rajsri comments addressed  to creatives....
misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: why3

Rajsri,  it is good to see you back and commenting again.  I also don't like the whole holi sequence.  Last time they showed songs in Dev or Radhika's imagination and was hoping that they do it again.  Why this rush in bringing them together.  But they are rushing everything including marriage before Rohan's birthday that is supposed to be in 1 month.  

I can not understand why they would show Dev falling for Radhika in four days (Monday-Thursday) episodes and inviting her for Holi to express his feelings.  It doesn't go with his character who would take time in thinking about his feelings.  Even if the channel wants to celebrate holi in the same week as the actual event, why not show them celebrating it separately and thinking of each other.

Secondly, I do hope that they show Radhika saying no to the adult marriage with Rohan despite thinking that he is her childhood husband.  It should be shown that she chooses Dev over all rituals and beliefs that she has held for 12 years.  She can find out about the marriage later on and they can even show Dev avoiding her initially as she was chosen for his cousin.  But I would rather they copy Pardes in this where she is engaged with Rohan but realizes her feelings for Dev and breaks off the engagement.

This Dev and Radhika romance is very fast.....it goes against both.......Dev is a sculptor and artist, that means he is one of those soft, sensitive people who usually take time showing their feelings........these sort of people might fall in love but will not rush to express it.  Thats why I would have preffered this Radhika part to be his dream.......

As for the last paragraph that is what I want to see too because then that will be the real Radha........if she gets to know that Dev is her husband on the basis of the khel khel main shadi and then refuses to marry Rohan, then that will not be the real Radha .....the real Radha will be someone who will fight herself, fight family, fight society and even fight Dev to be with him and refuses marriage with Rohan on the basis of her feelings for Dev..........later on she will get to know the truth and that can be Kanhas leela.............that to see whom she listens to her heart or the God in her heart or the rituals and customs of society that have been ingrained in her brain since she was a child....but Angie I am not too sure whether we will get to see that.
Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: misti73

This Dev and Radhika romance is very fast.....it goes against both.......Dev is a sculptor and artist, that means he is one of those soft, sensitive people who usually take time showing their feelings........these sort of people might fall in love but will not rush to express it.  Thats why I would have preffered this Radhika part to be his dream.......

As for the last paragraph that is what I want to see too because then that will be the real Radha........if she gets to know that Dev is her husband on the basis of the khel khel main shadi and then refuses to marry Rohan, then that will not be the real Radha .....the real Radha will be someone who will fight herself, fight family, fight society and even fight Dev to be with him and refuses marriage with Rohan on the basis of her feelings for Dev..........later on she will get to know the truth and that can be Kanhas leela.............that to see whom she listens to her heart or the God in her heart or the rituals and customs of society that have been ingrained in her brain since she was a child....but Angie I am not too sure whether we will get to see that.
[/QUOTE]
I am hoping it is a dream especially as they were saying that Dev and Radhika would not be doing a film song but would dance on "Jiya Jaage".  In CB1 they dreamed about dancing together.  It absolutely makes no sense that Dev would want to share his feelings about couple of days.  He can fall in love at first sight but to realize those feelings would take time for a person like him.  His character is a loner despite all those fake smiles and such.  They introduced him in that manner with a lot of facets - a tough person with a soft interior who doesn't confide in many and would only have Radhika as his confidant.  Here Radhika is the bold one and not him when it comes to feelings.  She is pretty expressive about her feelings in front of her father.

I really don't want to see twists like CB1 where Radhika is engaged to marry Rohan, decides that it is her destiny and then Kanha's leela takes her out of various situations.  The story made sense in CB1 (only in the first year and not the second year) as Radhika of CB1 was very different and couldn't have done it on her own the first time.  Here Radhika and the story is different and so the treatment should be different especially as they have a tagline "Saawre Ke Rang Rachi".  She has to be shown having so much connection with Dev that she would against her own beliefs held since childhood.  That would make it different from CB2.  They don't have to show them together for now, but can show that she ultimately rejects Rohan despite thinking that he is her husband.  Misti, like you I am not sure that we would get to see that.  It would be some obstacle in her every ceremony with Rohan so that it happens with Dev only.  This is the only story these creatives can come up with and I am basing it on how they have changed all the characterizations of PF.  So why not do it for Radhika too?
Nihariikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

btw i felt the host's comment so funny😆.....what if i liked the first performance and wanted to clap more for him/her.....😆