LOL
Originally posted by NiHa24

Originally posted by misti73

Originally posted by NiHa24

gr8 review misti.LOL
Thanks NiHa24.Wink

lol the mausi scene was funny..LOL
That mausi scene is one of my favourite Sholay scenes. LOL

waise the guy playing Rohan did a pretty good job today....the scene was very funny....LOL
I like the actor who plays Rohan.............don't like him as much as Vineet but he is quite good.

Ah and coming to our RaDev, it was truely magical..Day Dreaming god!!!!!!! how cute RaDev give their expressions....
Tongue.

So it seems we are on to the name confusion trackConfused.....
hope to see some good magical episode ahead.
Yes the same name confusion track but I hope that this time they twist.....oh well and the all purpose ghunghat is there. Wink
ghunghat????? does that mean, this time Dev will be the one having it????LOL LOL LOL
Or the sehera..........you know the veil of flowers in front of the bridegrooms face....Wink......but I will love to see Dev under a ghunghat.WinkLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sigridNiHa24Neerjaa

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by radha_bilahari

Misti,

This episode was a filler but light, funny and enjoyable.  thanks once again for your comments.
You are welcome.....it was a filler episode....maybe they don't want us to bombard them with our views as we did it for the last weekend......they want to take things lightly this weekend.Wink

"Geet Gaya Patharon Ne"  very apt for future sequence.  The forum is on fire with the new revelation about Dev.  I do feel sorry for the elder RP, he had to contend with sons who were all lovers of art (assuming Dev's father to have a flair for sculpture), and he was left with the job of looking for his successor.  I am letting my imagination loose ---think of the day when Dev sings a shayari to Radhika and woo her, if Radhika has even an inkling of doubt there will be lots of youngsters here to take her place.Wink Be that as it may.
Oh I can see the queue forming and for Dev the age limit is from 7-70 yrs old.LOL Wink

I enjoyed watching Rohan and Dev conversation and Dev blushing --I dont know if anyone noticed or whether it is my imagination once again.  This is typically the age where  boys have boy stuff to talk about and the girls the girlie dreams.  Very much reminds me of the girlie stuff that myself and my daughter indulge in sometime and have loads of fun and at the end of the day my daughter with a beaming smile asks me when are you going to grow up?  I dont know who is supposed to ask whom and who this question.  I used to tell her live life to the fullest.
Thats a good thing to say Radha.......live your life to the fullest......I like this Radhika for the same reason that now she is doing all the girlie stuff which the other one never had the opportunity to do........Phuljhari has a list of requirements for her Kishn Kanhaiya.......she keeps quiet in front of elders but when alone she immediately starts asking about her Kishn kanhaiya.......she takes pleasure in the small things in life......Its the same thing with Dev too here.....but the other Dv also did that so thats why it does not strike me as much as Radhika.

I also noticed the changes made in the creative team and I really hope it is good news.  I am wondering if Chikut and Champakali are getting lined up.  Also liked the fact(forgot to mention y'day) the making up of the husband and wife.  I liked the woman's POV, always trying to put her down in front of the children, parents must always put up a united force in the children's presence and sort out their differences in private.  Children will alsohave healthy respect for those parents.
Chirkut and Champakali.........I think you are on the right track.Wink........as for the wife thing...you are right that parents should put up an united front but the mother also put the father down.......the father said no bridegrooms for Radhika but the wife went behind his back and brought this bridegroom.......so that is in a way putting him down in front of kids.........while the father also put down the mother by directly saying no because they are not interested........and the kids also now about that......Chenu and Champa started betting immediately.     
Looks like I am way out of track today.  Bear with me.Wink 
Ok......so is this Bumbumbholes effect?Wink

Edited by misti73 - 12 March 2011 at 2:39am

chipakradha_bilahariNeerjaa

Angie12 IF-Rockerz
Angie12
Angie12

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 2:58am | IP Logged

we have the nice ehsaas scene............plus the stones...........WinkLOL............and Phuljhari says that how can anyone play such a beautiful tune...........Day Dreaming..........areeh Phuljhari don't underestimate Bumbumbhole..........Wink.......

Misti,  I haven't liked Bumbumbhole ever since he grew up.  But I have changed my mind now that they have made him an artist - a sketch artist and a sculptor.  Of course we always knew about his flute playing skills.  I still reserve a right to dislike him if he becomes anguthachoos again which he will in couple of weeks once Kabutarni issues an order announcing Chirkut's marriage to phuljhari.  But this phuljhari is excellent and she has been my favorite person in CB2 from the very beginning.  

.and Champakali asks what and Phuljhari agains says never mind.........Ermm..yes Phuljhari does she have a mind?.........Wink.........anyway..then Champakali is hungry and is wondering when will the boat touch ground.......D'oh............why Champakali there should be some chaiwala boats around for you na.........Wink........ you know the ones shouting chai chai........Tongue..you should have a special service like that........Tongue...........

LOL  Very funny.  By the way the whole boat thing and the song tune was reminding me of "Amar Prem".  Very nice song and I liked the scene even if the Bumbumbhole hiding behind the boulder was funny.   I wish they would have done Pakeezah scene as Radhika could see his feet and legs and not his face.  So she can recognize Bumbum by looking at his feet and mouthing the dialogue "Your legs are so tall and your feet are very nice.  Don't take them off the boat."  

As far as Champakali is concerned, I am liking the adult version more than the child version.  She is selfish but her drooling over the prospect of marriage and guys is funny.  I know she would take out her red gown at some point but she may do so first with Chirkut and then go after Bumbumbhole.  As long as they don't turn her into Vishaka and Kanika by attacking Bumbum's izzat,  I am ok with her.  Kind of interesting that all these Nirupa Roy type fathers have such daughters.  

Maybe they can do a twist to a story where phuljhari runs away from the mandap because she doesn't want to marry Chirkut once she realizes that it is Chirkut who is bringing the baraat and not Bumbum.  So Chandalika uses the ghungat thing to marry Champakali to Chirkut.  Instead of Bumbumbhole, Kabutarni opens up the ghungat of Chirkut's wife in great anticipation with Bumbumbhole standing there looking miserable.  Then suddenly she screams and realizes that phuljhari has ditched her.  So they could give her Dev's dialogues from CB1 about her not being phuljhari with Champakali being the rightful DIL of the house.  Bumbumbhole could give his famous Binaca smile (a genuine one this time).

.. ..Ahh Bumbumbhole also gets off from the boat and then asks some people to help him unload some stones ........Stern SmileLOLLOL.........stones.........LOL.........oh there is a reason here too.....Embarrassed.....ahh so he is a sculptor.......Shocked........ahh so in future Phuljhari will be posing and Bumbumbhole will be carving.........Day Dreaming.......I mean "geet gaya patharo ne".....Day Dreaming

imagine this song from geet gaya pattharo nain with Phuljhari and Bumbhole.Wink

Misti, trust you to come up with this song.  I remember watching this movie on TV and actually liking it even though it had a lot of melodrama.  Clap for the funny emoticons that went so well with your comments.

.....oyee Bumbumbhole choose  some nice postures for Phuljhari........Big smile..she looks nice in Shakunatala pose with the come hither look in her eyes.Embarrassed........but then your carving will never get completed..........Ermm........anyway the audience will enjoy it whether your carving gets completed or not........WinkBig smile.....

He can also give her Abhay looks where he would pretend that he is avoiding her but then looking at her thoroughly by making an excuse that he is doing it for his sculpting project.  So he will invite her to his room on that pretext every day.  This could be a once a week episode that would raise their TRPs. Have to say that phuljhari would fall badly for bumbumbhole with all this stuff.  She is already crazy about him just based on the flute but this sculptor thing would push her over the edge.  Kabutarni, be aware you are bringing in your own downfall.  

Ok back to Purohits.........ahh the prospective bali ki bakhri..........Ouch........oops Chirkut's prospective bride is there and Chirkut wants to meet her alone..........OuchOuch........and then Chirkut says that Chirkut has gone and that he is Bumbumbhole.....D'oh...aiyooooo.....Chirkut don't even think about it.......Angry.you are not Bumbumbhole .....Angry.chal hat........but he has something to tell the bali ki bakhri about Chirkut.....Ermm.....hang on a minuteErmm.....no no Chirkut  I am not telling you to hang anywhere.....EmbarrassedOuch........I meant I know where this is leading.....ErmmStern Smile.......and then Sholay dialogues or twisted version of Sholay dialogues.......LOLLOL.........I mean when Jai goes to meet Mausi to talk to her about VeeruLOLLOL.........what Chunnu Munnu I mentioned this dialogue as a future scene between Chachunder and Dev Prasad or Abhay.........CryCry.and I wrote a script regarding Radhika going to meet Savita tai of PR regarding Vishaka having hots for Manav.....Embarrassed.......I know it is long time back.....but you gave it to Chirkut

ROFL  They are reading your commentary and know your fascination with Jai and Veeru.  They are trying to incorporate everything and so are stealing your ideas.

...............anyway the bali ki bakhri mausi runs after listening to the stories and then we have Bumbumbhole studying sketches for his sculptor and Chirkut comes there and says guru........Ermm....fall in love and then put the image of the girl .......ClapClap.....valid point Chirkut.......ekdum.......sach........ClapClap......and then Chirkut is taking part in Mr.Mathura contest and he wants Bumbumbhole as his cheering crowd........Ermm........

This one will come on Monday when Bumbumbhole sees phuljhari.  He would run straight home and start sketching her and sculpting her pronto.  Radhika from CB1 was always crying in front of Kanha.  I was wondering what would Bumbumbhole do once he realizes that Kabutarni wants phuljhari for Chirkut.  Now he can sculpt phuljhari and talk to her murti until he gets the real one in a year or so.

ohhh Radhika wants to go in a temple and Champakali is with her.......... do you mean to say that everyday Champakali will be accompanying phuljhari when she goes to college.....D'oh.......what is she going to do there........Ermm......sit at the nukkad chai ka dukan until Phuljhari finishes her college and look for oppurtunities regarding speed dating .........Stern Smile

I am wondering about that too.  Maybe she can hunt for prospective grooms during that time.  She can become female Chirkut and try to go for 50 boyfriends before the marriage.

..........Anyway Phuljhari goes to the temple to pray and gets a gendwa phool...Ouch..now Phuljhari remember one thing the gendwa phool is very precious to Misti..........Embarrassed...........so please delicate handling and no rubbing it on any human being.......Angry..my poor gendwa phool.........CryCry.........

Misti, please don't cry over phools.  First you complained about daisy and now about gendwa.  Remember that phools are not being used on Kabutarni this time (at least not yet) and are just being used for romance between bumbumbhole and phuljhari.  They are being used properly and I like their use so far.  At most they may be used by phuljhari on Dadaji as she may use that to counter Kabutarni's miraculous drug of paralyzing people for 12 years.

the priest comes and tells her that whatever she asks for she will get.........Wink.........Phuljahri waits for the priest to go away,.........LOLLOL...........well she has to have a heart to heart talk with kanha and then immediately says.......LOLLOL.......will I meet my krish kanhaiya.......LOLLOL.......Phuljhari are you going to college to study or to look for your kish kanhaiya........Stern Smile.......anyway back at college and Phuljhari in a queue and Champakali says will u prefer living a life of luxury or books and Phuljaris answer.........books........Stern Smile.........chal jhoothi.......Stern Smile.......I will see how long you have interest in books if you see your kishn kanhaiya .......LOLLOL.......and Champakalis eyes fall on Mr. Mathura contest and she decidesD'oh...... perfect for her speed dating and runs........Ouch.ouch and Chirpkut is going to be there.......Ouch.......

ROFL  So very true.  The books and the scholarship would go to toss then.  But the college will come handy to romance innocent Bumbumbhole.  He would act coy in the beginning but then would give in once phuljhari sings few songs.

Then Chirkut and Bumbumbhole.......Ouch......now Chirkut cannot go on the stage because the bali ki bakri mausi is there and so Bumbumbhole goes ...........OuchOuch...........ahha because Chirkut introduced himself as Bumbumbhole to the mausi.....Ouch..........and Bumbumbhole struts and plays the flute........Phuljhari comes running.........LOL......and as soon as she enters Bumbumbhole stops playing..........Wink........

His ehsas has kicked in and now he has found a model for his sculpting business.

Ahh so Chirkut is Bumbumbhole and Bumbumbhole is Chirkut and Chitchor starts...........so today Sholay.........Ermm maybe Chitchor will continue for some time .......Ermm.......ok got it chunnu munnu.........anyway realxing Friday episode......and I am definitely on a bullet train now.........I mean referring to the show. I am liking Phuljhari more and more.Big smile

Yup, they are going with Chitchor with all the mistaken identities (more on this later).  Well as long as they keep Kabutarni and Bumbum's interaction at a minimum for now.  He just loses his brains when he sees her.

1)      until the 2nd of March that is last wednesady there were two directors but now there is only Jha as the director........

2)      until 4th march (I think it is fourth) the Choubeys were responsible for story and screenplay but now they are only doing story.

3)      Until the 4th of march (again think it is the fourth) the Shettys were only the creative director but now they are doing screenplay and they are also the creative director.

4)     The associate creative head name has also changed.

Well I think the Shetteys left in August and they were not present when Radhika got barbequed in CB1......... Choubeys were there and that Mukherjee or Banerjee (forgot her name) was the creative director then. 

Ok, so there may be hope for CB2 for few months.  They will be still chasing after ratings but hopefully would keep away from rituals.  Also, hoping that ratings have indicated to them that they can't play with characters.  Show them consistent and build stories around that characterization.

Ok for the serious comments:

I was quite busy last week and so was watching these episodes late in the evenings.  I have to say that I sort of lost interest in CB2 after I watched Monday's episode because they had butchered everyone's character so much.  So felt even more tired watching the show.  But there is some improvement in PF members.  Still want them to show some dialogues of Amma where she is shown doubting Maheswari but is keeping quiet for Dev's sake.  Or Padma wondering about Maheswari's motives in being obsessed about Rohan's marriage or something like that.  At least they explained Dev's point of view even if it was not that logical regarding Maheswari.

The problem for me is still Maheswari's change of character.  They are showing that Viraat has a hard time keeping his true nature hidden despite Maheswari's instructions for him to do so.  So why is it not true for Maheshwari too.  They hurried the leap so much.  Instead they could have shown that Maheswari is slowly starting to become manipulative where other family members such as Padma and Amma are skeptical.  But slowly they start to come around when they see her dedication towards FIL.  Both have doubts but since there is no proof, they keep their mouth shut for various reasons.  Instead they dumbed both of them down.

Dev could still be shown having regards for Maheswari for caring for Dadaji but need to show him aloof from the rest of the family.  But they are making him Radhika of CB1 where he covers for Chirkut and so on.  Chirkut being a user is more believable to me where he is not nasty to Dev like Viraat but turn on him when his interests are threatened.  Anyway, the interaction of Chirkut, Dev and Viraath should be more interesting.

Despite the claims, the story of CB2 is identical to CB1 with changes in the character.  But the framework is the same.  Radhika not being able to see Dev.  In CB1 Dev fell for her when he saw her dancing and here she falls for him because she hears him playing the flute.  The name identity confusion is the same etc.  Again I hope that the treatment is different.  I don't know why they have to rush the whole holi sequence.  It would have better if they had shown a slow romance between Dev and Radhika where both are attracted towards each other and then Dev inviting her to his house for holi.  But they have rushed it for garnering high TRPs.  They did it for CB1 but it was not rushed.  Also, everyone should not be moved to one location.  People can live in different houses but interact without moving all the villians and leads into one location even if it is not logical.  If Radhika has to be shown living in Mathura, let her live in a hostel.

Finally making changes in teh creative team - I hope they have realized why the ratings have fallen despite introducing Avinash and Rubina.  In the end the audience care for a good story and not an endless torture and pingponging of characters.

Edited by why3 - 12 March 2011 at 4:40am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

chipaksigridPutijaChalhovmisti73anu17Neerjaa

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chalhov

....oyee Bumbumbhole choose  some nice postures for Phuljhari........Big smile..she looks nice in Shakunatala pose with the come hither look in her eyes.Embarrassed........but then your carving will never get completed..........Ermm........anyway the audience will enjoy it whether your carving gets completed or not........WinkBig smile.....

Big smile waiting for his picture and sculpting sessions of Phuljari

You and loads of others are also waiting for the posing bit.Wink

Ok back to Purohits.........ahh the prospective bali ki bakhri..........Ouch........oops Chirkut's prospective bride is there and Chirkut wants to meet her alone..........OuchOuch........and then Chirkut says that Chirkut has gone and that he is Bumbumbhole.....D'oh...aiyooooo.....Chirkut don't even think about it.......Angry.you are not Bumbumbhole .....Angry.chal hat........but he has something to tell the bali ki bakhri about Chirkut.....Ermm.....hang on a minuteErmm.....no no Chirkut  I am not telling you to hang anywhere.....EmbarrassedOuch........I meant I know where this is leading.....ErmmStern Smile.......and then Sholay dialogues or twisted version of Sholay dialogues.......LOLLOL.........I mean when Jai goes to meet Mausi to talk to her about VeeruLOLLOL.........

So there are 2 humor elements in PB one Kabutar and another Chirkut once Kabutarni knows he will have a good time like that sholey scene by the way where is  Angie Misiing both ur posts together.

I hope they don't keep Kabutar and Chirkut as just comic elements but give them more..........both have potential to provide twists.Angie was busy with work but I think she is back now.Big smile

ohhh Radhika wants to go in a temple and Champakali is with her.......... do you mean to say that everyday Champakali will be accompanying phuljhari when she goes to college.....D'oh.......what is she going to do there........Ermm......sit at the nukkad chai ka dukan until Phuljhari finishes her college and look for oppurtunities regarding speed dating .........Stern Smile..........Anyway Phuljhari goes to the temple to pray and gets a gendwa phool...Ouch..now Phuljhari remember one thing the gendwa phool is very precious to Misti..........Embarrassed...........so please delicate handling and no rubbing it on any human being.......Angry..my poor gendwa phool.........CryCry.........the priest comes and tells her that whatever she asks for she will get.........Wink.........Phuljahri waits for the priest to go away,.........LOLLOL...........well she has to have a heart to heart talk with kanha and then immediately says.......LOLLOL.......will I meet my krish kanhaiya.......LOLLOL.......Phuljhari are you going to college to study or to look for your kish kanhaiya........Stern Smile.......anyway back at college and Phuljhari in a queue and Champakali says will u prefer living a life of luxury or books and Phuljaris answer.........books........Stern Smile.........chal jhoothi.......Stern Smile.......I will see how long you have interest in books if you see your kishn kanhaiya .......LOLLOL.......and Champakalis eyes fall on Mr. Mathura contest and she decidesD'oh...... perfect for her speed dating and runs........Ouch.ouch and Chirpkut is going to be there.......Ouch.......

Well gendwa phool had to make its appearance and the talks with best friend had to happen

Hopefully te gendw phool does not lan in the wrong hands.Ouch

Then Chirkut and Bumbumbhole.......Ouch......now Chirkut cannot go on the stage because the bali ki bakri mausi is there and so Bumbumbhole goes ...........OuchOuch...........ahha because Chirkut introduced himself as Bumbumbhole to the mausi.....Ouch..........and Bumbumbhole struts and plays the flute........Phuljhari comes running.........LOL......and as soon as she enters Bumbumbhole stops playing..........Wink........

Ahh so Chirkut is Bumbumbhole and Bumbumbhole is Chirkut and Chitchor starts...........so today Sholay.........Ermm maybe Chitchor will continue for some time .......Ermm.......ok got it chunnu munnu.........anyway realxing Friday episode......and I am definitely on a bullet train now.........I mean referring to the show. I am liking Phuljhari more and more.Big smile

How can CM forgot htheir circles they love ringa ringa roses so much

That they do.....Big smile.....just wondering whether there will be a twist in the circle this time.Wink

Comment nothing really ........oh yes there has been some changes in the creative team.........

1)      until the 2nd of March that is last wednesady there were two directors but now there is only Jha as the director........

2)      until 4th march (I think it is fourth) the Choubeys were responsible for story and screenplay but now they are only doing story.

3)      Until the 4th of march (again think it is the fourth) the Shettys were only the creative director but now they are doing screenplay and they are also the creative director.

Well I think the Shetteys left in August and they were not present when Radhika got barbequed in CB1......... Choubeys were there and that Mukherjee or Banerjee (forgot her name) was the creative director then.

well the CMs keep changing but liked this multiskilled Dev very much lets see whether CMs show where he gat all these genes from whether they tell us about Dev's parents all the more demand of red nightgowns now he has a flute alsoWinkLOL

I think Devs history might be for the future when people get to know his real relationship with the family.Oh yes.....now the demand for the red nightgown will definitely increase....playing flute, sketching and sculptor all together.......WinkLOL

chipakPutijaChalhovNeerjaa

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by why3

[QUOTE=misti73]

Misti,  I haven't liked Bumbumbhole ever since he grew up.  But I have changed my mind now that they have made him an artist - a sketch artist and a sculptor.  Of course we always knew about his flute playing skills.  I still reserve a right to dislike him if he becomes anguthachoos again which he will in couple of weeks once Kabutarni issues an order announcing Chirkut's marriage to phuljhari.  But this phuljhari is excellent and she has been my favorite person in CB2 from the very beginning. 

Angie you have the right to dislike him when he becomes anguthachoos again......lets see when the kabutarni gives the order.....oh Phuljhari is brilliant and I like her but now my problem is that they have made bumbumbhole an underdog and you know me and underdogs....whew..I am in for a tough time. 

male13 smiley, male smiley, sad smiley, lonely smiley
LOL  Very funny.  By the way the whole boat thing and the song tune was reminding me of "Amar Prem".  Very nice song and I liked the scene even if the Bumbumbhole hiding behind the boulder was funny.   I wish they would have done Pakeezah scene as Radhika could see his feet and legs and not his face.  So she can recognize Bumbum by looking at his feet and mouthing the dialogue "Your legs are so tall and your feet are very nice.  Don't take them off the boat." 

LOLROFL.........the pakeeza scene........Yeh she can say "maaf keejeeyega main bagal ke nau main thi aur aapke pao mere nazar ke samne thi.....inhe zameen pa mat utareeye.....nau main hi rakhiye....nahi toh maile ho jayenge"...Wink

LOL

As far as Champakali is concerned, I am liking the adult version more than the child version.  She is selfish but her drooling over the prospect of marriage and guys is funny.  I know she would take out her red gown at some point but she may do so first with Chirkut and then go after Bumbumbhole.  As long as they don't turn her into Vishaka and Kanika by attacking Bumbum's izzat,  I am ok with her.  Kind of interesting that all these Nirupa Roy type fathers have such daughters. 

I hope they do have more for Champakali...if they want they can let Champakali and Chirkut take the mother and kabutarni on a wild goose chase. Oh Nirupa Roy also has a son called Chenu....nice kids.LOLLOL

Maybe they can do a twist to a story where phuljhari runs away from the mandap because she doesn't want to marry Chirkut once she realizes that it is Chirkut who is bringing the baraat and not Bumbum.  So Chandalika uses the ghungat thing to marry Champakali to Chirkut.  Instead of Bumbumbhole, Kabutarni opens up the ghungat of Chirkut's wife in great anticipation with Bumbumbhole standing there looking miserable.  Then suddenly she screams and realizes that phuljhari has ditched her.  So they could give her Dev's dialogues from CB1 about her not being phuljhari with Champakali being the rightful DIL of the house.  Bumbumbhole could give his famous Binaca smile (a genuine one this time).

Oh yes the audience will love that.....

.. ..Ahh Bumbumbhole also gets off from the boat and then asks some people to help him unload some stones ........Stern SmileLOLLOL.........stones.........LOL.........oh there is a reason here too.....Embarrassed.....ahh so he is a sculptor.......Shocked........ahh so in future Phuljhari will be posing and Bumbumbhole will be carving.........Day Dreaming.......I mean "geet gaya patharo ne".....Day Dreaming

imagine this song from geet gaya pattharo nain with Phuljhari and Bumbhole.Wink

Misti, trust you to come up with this song.  I remember watching this movie on TV and actually liking it even though it had a lot of melodrama.  Clap for the funny emoticons that went so well with your comments.

In my imagination I have Phuljhari dancing in air while Bumbum is carving.Wink

.....oyee Bumbumbhole choose  some nice postures for Phuljhari........Big smile..she looks nice in Shakunatala pose with the come hither look in her eyes.Embarrassed........but then your carving will never get completed..........Ermm........anyway the audience will enjoy it whether your carving gets completed or not........WinkBig smile.....

He can also give her Abhay looks where he would pretend that he is avoiding her but then looking at her thoroughly by making an excuse that he is doing it for his sculpting project.  So he will invite her to his room on that pretext every day.  This could be a once a week episode that would raise their TRPs. Have to say that phuljhari would fall badly for bumbumbhole with all this stuff.  She is already crazy about him just based on the flute but this sculptor thing would push her over the edge.  Kabutarni, be aware you are bringing in your own downfall. 

Whew Angie at this rate the amount of statues, figures and sketches that Bumbum will do he can open a museum of his own private collection.......I mean I am sure that he will not sell them because they are of Phuljharis. By the way I like this name.....Bumbum, so sticking to it from now.

Ok back to Purohits.........ahh the prospective bali ki bakhri..........Ouch........oops Chirkut's prospective bride is there and Chirkut wants to meet her alone..........OuchOuch........and then Chirkut says that Chirkut has gone and that he is Bumbumbhole.....D'oh...aiyooooo.....Chirkut don't even think about it.......Angry.you are not Bumbumbhole .....Angry.chal hat........but he has something to tell the bali ki bakhri about Chirkut.....Ermm.....hang on a minuteErmm.....no no Chirkut  I am not telling you to hang anywhere.....EmbarrassedOuch........I meant I know where this is leading.....ErmmStern Smile.......and then Sholay dialogues or twisted version of Sholay dialogues.......LOLLOL.........I mean when Jai goes to meet Mausi to talk to her about VeeruLOLLOL.........what Chunnu Munnu I mentioned this dialogue as a future scene between Chachunder and Dev Prasad or Abhay.........CryCry.and I wrote a script regarding Radhika going to meet Savita tai of PR regarding Vishaka having hots for Manav.....Embarrassed.......I know it is long time back.....but you gave it to Chirkut

ROFL  They are reading your commentary and know your fascination with Jai and Veeru.  They are trying to incorporate everything and so are stealing your ideas.

I hope they are not palnning on bringing in gabbu here....

...............anyway the bali ki bakhri mausi runs after listening to the stories and then we have Bumbumbhole studying sketches for his sculptor and Chirkut comes there and says guru........Ermm....fall in love and then put the image of the girl .......ClapClap.....valid point Chirkut.......ekdum.......sach........ClapClap......and then Chirkut is taking part in Mr.Mathura contest and he wants Bumbumbhole as his cheering crowd........Ermm........

This one will come on Monday when Bumbumbhole sees phuljhari.  He would run straight home and start sketching her and sculpting her pronto.  Radhika from CB1 was always crying in front of Kanha.  I was wondering what would Bumbumbhole do once he realizes that Kabutarni wants phuljhari for Chirkut.  Now he can sculpt phuljhari and talk to her murti until he gets the real one in a year or so.

And also maybe plan in opening a museum.......for his collection...becuase he will have to paint and sketch loads of time.Wink

ohhh Radhika wants to go in a temple and Champakali is with her.......... do you mean to say that everyday Champakali will be accompanying phuljhari when she goes to college.....D'oh.......what is she going to do there........Ermm......sit at the nukkad chai ka dukan until Phuljhari finishes her college and look for oppurtunities regarding speed dating .........Stern Smile

I am wondering about that too.  Maybe she can hunt for prospective grooms during that time.  She can become female Chirkut and try to go for 50 boyfriends before the marriage.

I like that and they can then compare notes on their 50....and name each other as their favourites.Big smile

..........Anyway Phuljhari goes to the temple to pray and gets a gendwa phool...Ouch..now Phuljhari remember one thing the gendwa phool is very precious to Misti..........Embarrassed...........so please delicate handling and no rubbing it on any human being.......Angry..my poor gendwa phool.........CryCry.........

Misti, please don't cry over phools.  First you complained about daisy and now about gendwa.  Remember that phools are not being used on Kabutarni this time (at least not yet) and are just being used for romance between bumbumbhole and phuljhari.  They are being used properly and I like their use so far.  At most they may be used by phuljhari on Dadaji as she may use that to counter Kabutarni's miraculous drug of paralyzing people for 12 years.

I don't trust them....the gendwa phool might be for romance now..but then Phuljhari will give it to Bumbum who will give it to Kabutarni and then kabutarni will make a juice of it and feed it to everyone to suddenly become all powerful and kind person that amma and Padma will start to worship her

the priest comes and tells her that whatever she asks for she will get.........Wink.........Phuljahri waits for the priest to go away,.........LOLLOL...........well she has to have a heart to heart talk with kanha and then immediately says.......LOLLOL.......will I meet my krish kanhaiya.......LOLLOL.......Phuljhari are you going to college to study or to look for your kish kanhaiya........Stern Smile.......anyway back at college and Phuljhari in a queue and Champakali says will u prefer living a life of luxury or books and Phuljaris answer.........books........Stern Smile.........chal jhoothi.......Stern Smile.......I will see how long you have interest in books if you see your kishn kanhaiya .......LOLLOL.......and Champakalis eyes fall on Mr. Mathura contest and she decidesD'oh...... perfect for her speed dating and runs........Ouch.ouch and Chirpkut is going to be there.......Ouch.......

ROFL  So very true.  The books and the scholarship would go to toss then.  But the college will come handy to romance innocent Bumbumbhole.  He would act coy in the beginning but then would give in once phuljhari sings few songs.

Ahh Bumbum playng the flute and phuljhari singing..

Ok, so there may be hope for CB2 for few months.  They will be still chasing after ratings but hopefully would keep away from rituals.  Also, hoping that ratings have indicated to them that they can't play with characters.  Show them consistent and build stories around that characterization.

If they don't build stories around characterisation and keep the characters constant.........then they and the audience are in for a tough ride. The characters can evolve but change always takes place slowly and not suddenly.

Edited by misti73 - 12 March 2011 at 7:00am

chipakJustShantaAngie12

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
 Misti, what is this Gendva phool...Have read so many times in your and others,  posts....May be you will think me tube light but any way wanted to know....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misti73

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by why3

Ok for the serious comments:

I was quite busy last week and so was watching these episodes late in the evenings.  I have to say that I sort of lost interest in CB2 after I watched Monday's episode because they had butchered everyone's character so much.  So felt even more tired watching the show.  But there is some improvement in PF members.  Still want them to show some dialogues of Amma where she is shown doubting Maheswari but is keeping quiet for Dev's sake.  Or Padma wondering about Maheswari's motives in being obsessed about Rohan's marriage or something like that.  At least they explained Dev's point of view even if it was not that logical regarding Maheswari.

Mondays Devs reaction was the only part that interested me and kept my hopes alive. I mean his reaction towards Viraath. His POV I am accepting for the time being but the creatives should get it in their heads that being innocent does not mean that one is foolish or idiot.........specially when one has been looking after the muth activities by himself. Also amma and Padma's POV are needed....otherwise the audience will lose interest in them...both are the two most interestig characters in PB and they should be looked after and not butchered. Both the characters are intelligent so they should show the doubts of both. Amma can choose to keep quietfor the time being because that was needed to keep Dev safe but she has to say that to the audience in a monolgue.

The problem for me is still Maheswari's change of character.  They are showing that Viraat has a hard time keeping his true nature hidden despite Maheswari's instructions for him to do so.  So why is it not true for Maheshwari too.  They hurried the leap so much.  Instead they could have shown that Maheswari is slowly starting to become manipulative where other family members such as Padma and Amma are skeptical.  But slowly they start to come around when they see her dedication towards FIL.  Both have doubts but since there is no proof, they keep their mouth shut for various reasons.  Instead they dumbed both of them down.

The way they handed Maheshwari is a big let down. I mean if they wanted to show her as cold, calm and manipulative then they should have done that from the beginning.......why show her as someone who is hot tempered, aggressive and rude.......who is an open book and then suddenly cold, calm manipulative with no slipping. Thats ridiculous...... 

Dev could still be shown having regards for Maheswari for caring for Dadaji but need to show him aloof from the rest of the family.  But they are making him Radhika of CB1 where he covers for Chirkut and so on.  Chirkut being a user is more believable to me where he is not nasty to Dev like Viraat but turn on him when his interests are threatened.  Anyway, the interaction of Chirkut, Dev and Viraath should be more interesting.

I am waiting for the interaction of Chirkut, Viraath and Dev.......Virath is jealous of both Chirkuth and Dev........so will be interested in see him being pulled apart on the basis of this jealousy. I hope they do not make Dev like Radhika.......or Chirkut like Vishaka.....that will be repeatation. They cam let Chorkut taking Kabutarni on a wild goose chase and that might be fun to watch.

Despite the claims, the story of CB2 is identical to CB1 with changes in the character.  But the framework is the same.  Radhika not being able to see Dev.  In CB1 Dev fell for her when he saw her dancing and here she falls for him because she hears him playing the flute.  The name identity confusion is the same etc.  Again I hope that the treatment is different.  I don't know why they have to rush the whole holi sequence.  It would have better if they had shown a slow romance between Dev and Radhika where both are attracted towards each other and then Dev inviting her to his house for holi.  But they have rushed it for garnering high TRPs.  They did it for CB1 but it was not rushed.  Also, everyone should not be moved to one location.  People can live in different houses but interact without moving all the villians and leads into one location even if it is not logical.  If Radhika has to be shown living in Mathura, let her live in a hostel.

I am desperately hoping two things regarding the holi episode...........one that Radhikas part is a dream of Devs and that the raunchy songs that are going to be perfomed should not be linked to Dev in any way......They can show Viraat getting those songs and Dev not being aware of it.....because if they show Dev being involved it will be dumbing him down. I want the falling in love to be slowly........Radhika will fall in love slowly as she meets him and then she will be pulled apart .....I mean this guy that she is in love with or attracted to and her Kish kanhaiya.......I want to see her in this "duwidha".....that might be  good acting oppurtunity for Rubina.........that can lead to loads of questions ........

1) whom will she choose........the person who she has been told that she has got married to as a child or this guy with whom she has a connection?........

2) why this connection?

3) Will she follow what someone told her or will she follow what her heart is telling her or  what her Kanha is telling her. I am taking Kanha as the God present in her..........in hinduism it is believed that there is God in each and every one of us........I am taking that God or Kanha as her instinct or heart.........while what has been told to her by the priest as her brain talking.   

It all will work out ok later or but want to see this travel and groW*H in Radhikas character,because inorder to be a good RPtian she needs to understand that one shouldn't listen to others views and form her opinions on those views....asking for guidance is ok, listening to others POV is also ok but at the end the decision that one takes should be ones own.

Finally making changes in teh creative team - I hope they have realized why the ratings have fallen despite introducing Avinash and Rubina.  In the end the audience care for a good story and not an endless torture and pingponging of characters.

Yes....characterisation and screenplay are the two main words.........

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Angie12Neerjaa

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu17

thanks misti

You are welcome anu.......Big smileWink

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index