Posted: 13 years ago

Phuljhari=Radhika

Bumbumbhole=Dev

Chirkut=Rohan

Champakali=Chanda

So we have the nice ehsaas scene............plus the stones...........πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†............and Phuljhari says that how can anyone play such a beautiful tune...........😍..........areeh Phuljhari don't underestimate Bumbumbhole..........πŸ˜‰........and Champakali asks what and Phuljhari agains says never mind.........πŸ€”..yes Phuljhari does she have a mind?.........πŸ˜‰.........anyway..then Champakali is hungry and is wondering when will the boat touch ground...................why Champakali there should be some chaiwala boats around for you na.........πŸ˜‰........ you know the ones shouting chai chai........πŸ˜›..you should have a special service like that........πŸ˜›...........Anyway they reach Mathura and Champakali says let's eat...................arreh have they come to collect forms or eat in some hotel or restaurant.......πŸ€”.....and then an explanation to the audience why they took boat and not came via road........πŸ˜ƒ....... chunnu munnu how do u know that I was itching to ask you this question........πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†.. ..Ahh Bumbumbhole also gets off from the boat and then asks some people to help him unload some stones ........πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.........stones.........πŸ˜†.........oh there is a reason here too.....😳.....ahh so he is a sculptor.......😲........ahh so in future Phuljhari will be posing and Bumbumbhole will be carving.........😍.......I mean "geet gaya patharo ne".....😍

imagine this song from geet gaya pattharo nain with Phuljhari and Bumbhole.πŸ˜‰

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvCReh0NCLg&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

.....oyee Bumbumbhole choose  some nice postures for Phuljhari........πŸ˜ƒ..she looks nice in Shakunatala pose with the come hither look in her eyes.😳........but then your carving will never get completed..........πŸ€”........anyway the audience will enjoy it whether your carving gets completed or not........πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ.....

Ok back to Purohits.........ahh the prospective bali ki bakhri..................oops Chirkut's prospective bride is there and Chirkut wants to meet her alone..................and then Chirkut says that Chirkut has gone and that he is Bumbumbhole........aiyooooo.....Chirkut don't even think about it.......😑.you are not Bumbumbhole .....😑.chal hat........but he has something to tell the bali ki bakhri about Chirkut.....πŸ€”.....hang on a minuteπŸ€”.....no no Chirkut  I am not telling you to hang anywhere.....😳........I meant I know where this is leading.....πŸ€”πŸ˜³.......and then Sholay dialogues or twisted version of Sholay dialogues.......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.........I mean when Jai goes to meet Mausi to talk to her about VeeruπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.........

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ai915kZkH8k[/YOUTUBE]

what Chunnu Munnu I mentioned this dialogue as a future scene between Chachunder and Dev Prasad or Abhay.........😭😭.and I wrote a script regarding Radhika going to meet Savita tai of PR regarding Vishaka having hots for Manav.....😳.......I know it is long time back.....but you gave it to Chirkut...............anyway the bali ki bakhri mausi runs after listening to the stories and then we have Bumbumbhole studying sketches for his sculptor and Chirkut comes there and says guru........πŸ€”....fall in love and then put the image of the girl .......πŸ‘πŸ‘.....valid point Chirkut.......ekdum.......sach........πŸ‘πŸ‘......and then Chirkut is taking part in Mr.Mathura contest and he wants Bumbumbhole as his cheering crowd........πŸ€”........

ohhh Radhika wants to go in a temple and Champakali is with her.......... do you mean to say that everyday Champakali will be accompanying phuljhari when she goes to college............what is she going to do there........πŸ€”......sit at the nukkad chai ka dukan until Phuljhari finishes her college and look for oppurtunities regarding speed dating .........😳..........Anyway Phuljhari goes to the temple to pray and gets a gendwa phool.....now Phuljhari remember one thing the gendwa phool is very precious to Misti..........😳...........so please delicate handling and no rubbing it on any human being.......😑..my poor gendwa phool.........😭😭.........the priest comes and tells her that whatever she asks for she will get.........πŸ˜‰.........Phuljahri waits for the priest to go away,.........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...........well she has to have a heart to heart talk with kanha and then immediately says.......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.......will I meet my krish kanhaiya.......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.......Phuljhari are you going to college to study or to look for your kish kanhaiya........😳.......anyway back at college and Phuljhari in a queue and Champakali says will u prefer living a life of luxury or books and Phuljaris answer.........books........😳.........chal jhoothi.......😳.......I will see how long you have interest in books if you see your kishn kanhaiya .......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.......and Champakalis eyes fall on Mr. Mathura contest and she decides...... perfect for her speed dating and runs.........ouch and Chirpkut is going to be there..............

Then Chirkut and Bumbumbhole.............now Chirkut cannot go on the stage because the bali ki bakri mausi is there and so Bumbumbhole goes ......................ahha because Chirkut introduced himself as Bumbumbhole to the mausi...............and Bumbumbhole struts and plays the flute........Phuljhari comes running.........πŸ˜†......and as soon as she enters Bumbumbhole stops playing..........πŸ˜‰........

Ahh so Chirkut is Bumbumbhole and Bumbumbhole is Chirkut and Chitchor starts...........so today Sholay.........πŸ€” maybe Chitchor will continue for some time .......πŸ€”.......ok got it chunnu munnu.........anyway realxing Friday episode......and I am definitely on a bullet train now.........I mean referring to the show. I am liking Phuljhari more and more.πŸ˜ƒ

Comment nothing really ........oh yes there has been some changes in the creative team.........

1)      until the 2nd of March that is last wednesady there were two directors but now there is only Jha as the director........

2)      until 4th march (I think it is fourth) the Choubeys were responsible for story and screenplay but now they are only doing story.

3)      Until the 4th of march (again think it is the fourth) the Shettys were only the creative director but now they are doing screenplay and they are also the creative director.

4)     The associate creative head name has also changed.

Well I think the Shetteys left in August and they were not present when Radhika got barbequed in CB1......... Choubeys were there and that Mukherjee or Banerjee (forgot her name) was the creative director then. 

Edited by misti73 - 13 years ago
Just saw the song from Geet gaya...... its beautiful number...waited for your comments, now going to read them...Your comments are funny as usual .... liked  todays episode....Rohan, dev intraction where Dev is reserve and sober and Rohan is happy-go-lucky kind....Mistaken identity is going to play a major role in the story  may be....Does not matter if its repetitive  but  should make the story- line interesting....Dev as a sculptor  looks the part...Both looked good....Misti there is English play on mistaken identity,are twins ,you know the name of that play
Edited by neerjashingla - 13 years ago
thanks misti for your gr8 post .....enjoyed todays episode it is good,,,,,,,
Nice thoughts .... the way of ur presentation  is sooo unique dear.. luved it a infinitely.....πŸ‘
   Misti today i think we proved partially wrong ....as these days many of us were continuously discussin dat Bumbumbhole's charecter should be sketched in a diffrnt way.... so i got a part of it  on todays episode..... even in the CB1 also we were only familiar wid his "flute palyin" but this time with this he has more creativity n versatility  within him....n these r very  strong n posstive side of his charecter.....i wish may Chunnu munnu nourish their thoughts abt Avi's charecter with these.....
    The brotherhood n the frndly relation between Chirkut n Bumbumbhole was also sooooo nice.....Phuljhari also did very nicely today along wid Bumbumbhole.....
    Personaly i luved todays episode a lotttttttt. it was diffrnt sort of episode... n i  wish the changes in the creative team would be benifitial.... 
Originally posted by neerjashingla

Just saw the song from Geet gaya...... its beautiful number...waited for your comments, now going to read them...Your comments are funny as usual .... liked  todays episode....Rohan, dev intraction where Dev is reserve and sober and Rohan is happy-go-lucky kind....Mistaken identity is going to play a major role in the story  may be....Does not matter if its repetitive  but  should make the story- line interesting....Dev as a sculptor  looks the part...Both looked good....Misti there is English play on mistaken identity,are twins ,you know the name of that play

Thanks Neerja.......Dev and Rohan are like Jai and Veeru of Sholay....πŸ˜‰......I always wanted to se Avinash and Vineet like that.........You can probably guess who is who.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Play? Comedy of Errors by Shakespeare made as hindi movie Angoor with Sangeev kumar?
  Should use this song Tere Khayalo....as Dev is sculptor and has innocent face.....You can visualize him in  this song with .Radhika... Knew the hindi movie name, thanks misti....
Edited by neerjashingla - 13 years ago
Originally posted by suwin

thanks misti for your gr8 post .....enjoyed todays episode it is good,,,,,,,

You are welcome suwin....glad that you liked it.
Originally posted by RADEV1000

Nice thoughts .... the way of ur presentation  is sooo unique dear.. luved it a infinitely.....πŸ‘
   Misti today i think we proved partially wrong ....as these days many of us were continuously discussin dat Bumbumbhole's charecter should be sketched in a diffrnt way.... so i got a part of it  on todays episode..... even in the CB1 also we were only familiar wid his "flute palyin" but this time with this he has more creativity n versatility  within him....n these r very  strong n posstive side of his charecter.....i wish may Chunnu munnu nourish their thoughts abt Avi's charecter with these.....
    The brotherhood n the frndly relation between Chirkut n Bumbumbhole was also sooooo nice.....Phuljhari also did very nicely today along wid Bumbumbhole.....
    Personaly i luved todays episode a lotttttttt. it was diffrnt sort of episode... n i  wish the changes in the creative team would be benifitial.... 

Thanks Radev1000. As for guessing regarding what will be the characters development.......for me the fun is in the guessing part and the analysis........it does not matter whether the end result matches my guess or not.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

I forgot to add this before.......as for Rohan I am not sure whether he is what he shows...........reason again........in childhood they initially showed Rohan being good to Dev and then they showed him following Viraath........So either they have changed their minds regarding Rohan or there is more to Rohan......Personally I will prefer Rohan to have more in his character.....As for Dev they are slowly unwrapping him.
Misti,

Finally had some time to read the commentary.  Haven't watched all the episodes but catch up on stuff this weekend.  Got to run, but your commentary with emoticons is great.  I am liking the look of phuljhari and Dev is turning out to be more interesting than I thought.  So he is promoted back to Bumbumbhole from Agunthachoos for now.  Will watch the episodes in the evening and then come back to your thread.  Will post comments this weekend.
Originally posted by misti73

Thanks Radev1000. As for guessing regarding what will be the characters development.......for me the fun is in the guessing part and the analysis........it does not matter whether what I am thinking is right or wrong.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

I forgot to add this before.......as for Rohan I am not sure whether he is what he shows...........reason again........in childhood they initially showed Rohan being good to Dev and then they showed him following Viraath........So either they have changed their minds regarding Rohan or there is more to Rohan......Personally I will prefer Rohan to have more in his character.....As for Dev they are slowly unwrapping him.

Nice thoughts dear.... u r r8....he may use Bumbumbhole 4 his own benifit.....