telstra
telstra

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
sis inbox empty karo yaaraBig smile

Arhaan-da-best Goldie
Arhaan-da-best
Arhaan-da-best

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Completely agree wid u carisma......Infact I was also thinking abt Arushi when Prat was abusing him....Her attitude is completely different wid his husband on his fault over her sis....I m sorry bt she thinks him a man first over a husband.....Yesterday epi she forced him 2 do sooooo.Infact i was less angry at him than before other scenes in which he was in rage.... :(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trupat

Originally posted by carisma2

Woow can't believe what I m reading but respect ur views aab baba is so sexy that saat khoon maaf but I think what he did was wrong ss wAs not well so that's why she gave the money I don't see anything wrong in that as regards to answering p
Kishu's answer well if prat knows how kishu looses his anger then kishu knows how prat likes to irritate people this time kishu is to blame come on girl trusted her so much as for his friends well they betrayed her she considerNthem her bros as for arushi much as I don't like her she didn't do it purposely one thing more prat should have not insulted kishu front of his grams come on he insulted her everyday by making her fool she loves him but is very hurt as for kishu he loves her but doesn't tale hubby's responsibility I don't blame Alma or anyone as much as blame kishu

</div>
<div>
no doubt krish was wrong aswell. but the kind of things said.... should have sounded better in their bedroom. ...
Hehehe I don't know if u r married but just wait and see .... the way u r talking about patni dharam, I hope u don't u don't give him too much power see if I had found my hubby like this then I bet u I would react the same way as prat did thats how relations work you yell when it needs cant wait till u go to bed not in this casei but in case mamla alag hai   I think u love baba's look and is fida over him he is charming so I can understand the way u see the things
Hi no u have it all wrong .. I have been married for 10 years. I am not fida over the looks.... It was the picture shows... Baba can be quite innocent and childish. It wasn't a pic to reflect Arhaan's looks but the childishness of Baba. Ii should have explained that in the original post.

I am not one to believe in equality in a relationship,...... I think it is wrong for a husband to publicaly humiliate his wife and wise versa.... some things are personal.. abt trust and wishwaas etc. It is not a third person's business. So angry or not a couple should sort it out amongst them. That would be the clever thing. Males... so have a ego.... These days us women do aswell.
Although our religion advises us to respect your husband to the maximum, like kesar used to with Shaktia.... now - a days all us modern girls ... think differently. But Pratigya still made her husband Pati Parmeshwar.

My relationship with my husband.. is great, Coz we are friends. You may not believe me... but I have friends here on the forum who I spk to on the phone ... and they know my relationship with my husband.
We are very similar to each other....  Pratigya and krishna are totally different... So hence my advise would be for them to have their domestics .... not publically.

Regarding the physical abuse.... I do not agree with that at all. If this was not a fictional programme I would have advised... her to leave him.
But Pratigya should lay down the law as to what she expects and doesn't expect from the marriage. The thing is she doesn't spk at the right time.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AlwaysHisJaana_umatelstrapiyarapiyari

piyarapiyari IF-Sizzlerz
piyarapiyari
piyarapiyari

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged

Woow can't believe what I m reading but respect ur views aab baba is so sexy that saat khoon maaf but I think what he did was wrong ss wAs not well so that's why she gave the money I don't see anything wrong in that as regards to answering p
Kishu's answer well if prat knows how kishu looses his anger then kishu knows how prat likes to irritate people this time kishu is to blame come on girl trusted her so much as for his friends well they betrayed her she considerNthem her bros as for arushi much as I don't like her she didn't do it purposely one thing more prat should have not insulted kishu front of his grams come on he insulted her everyday by making her fool she loves him but is very hurt as for kishu he loves her but doesn't tale hubby's responsibility I don't blame Alma or anyone as much as blame kishu

</div>
<div>
no doubt krish was wrong aswell. but the kind of things said.... should have sounded better in their bedroom. ...
Hehehe I don't know if u r married but just wait and see .... the way u r talking about patni dharam, I hope u don't u don't give him too much power see if I had found my hubby like this then I bet u I would react the same way as prat did thats how relations work you yell when it needs cant wait till u go to bed not in this casei but in case mamla alag hai   I think u love baba's look and is fida over him he is charming so I can understand the way u see the things
Hi no u have it all wrong .. I have been married for 10 years. I am not fida over the looks.... It was the picture shows... Baba can be quite innocent and childish. It wasn't a pic to reflect Arhaan's looks but the childishness of Baba. Ii should have explained that in the original post.

I am not one to believe in equality in a relationship,...... I think it is wrong for a husband to publicaly humiliate his wife and wise versa.... some things are personal.. abt trust and wishwaas etc. It is not a third person's business. So angry or not a couple should sort it out amongst them. That would be the clever thing. Males... so have a ego.... These days us women do aswell.
Although our religion advises us to respect your husband to the maximum, like kesar used to with Shaktia.... now - a days all us modern girls ... think differently. But Pratigya still made her husband Pati Parmeshwar.

My relationship with my husband.. is great, Coz we are friends. You may not believe me... but I have friends here on the forum who I spk to on the phone ... and they know my relationship with my husband.
We are very similar to each other....  Pratigya and krishna are totally different... So hence my advise would be for them to have their domestics .... not publically.

Regarding the physical abuse.... I do not agree with that at all. If this was not a fictional programme I would have advised... her to leave him.
But Pratigya should lay down the law as to what she expects and doesn't expect from the marriage. The thing is she doesn't spk at the right time.
well said dii wounderful as i,m not married bt engaged and up till now i realised and feel that partners should be first friends who can talk openly and second thing physical abusing i,m against it whatever krishna did was wrong bt pratigya was also not fully right they have to sort out r any problem complain their bhashan everything should be kept in room not publicily

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

piyarapiyari IF-Sizzlerz
piyarapiyari
piyarapiyari

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

</div>
<div>

its not about liking someone by looks and it should not b like that  when krishna sucked poision from prats and when krishna defend her infront of his own familly we should gaga over krishna and when he do something wrong ew all bash him see one shpould b condsistent in his her thougts we all maintainns that kreishna isa man with a golden heart he loves prats but yes he is agreesive in nature its his nregative point and prats do not explain things to him as he is uneducated its her negative point so they both are wrong both need to sit and talk as they have loved each other but never understand each other completely because they were afraid that they will huret each other so they beleive in raat gaye baat gaye which is not right secondly yes i think in every religion male is given more imp
hindus: wife touch hubbys feet and pati is payi parmeshwar
in muslims: its said keh agar khuda kay baad kisi ko sajda jayaz hota then it should bre to her hubby
wounderful ans dii totally agree wid u our muslim religion says this so well saidClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

telstracarisma2

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by piyarapiyari

Originally posted by telstra

</div>
<div>

its not about liking someone by looks and it should not b like that  when krishna sucked poision from prats and when krishna defend her infront of his own familly we should gaga over krishna and when he do something wrong ew all bash him see one shpould b condsistent in his her thougts we all maintainns that kreishna isa man with a golden heart he loves prats but yes he is agreesive in nature its his nregative point and prats do not explain things to him as he is uneducated its her negative point so they both are wrong both need to sit and talk as they have loved each other but never understand each other completely because they were afraid that they will huret each other so they beleive in raat gaye baat gaye which is not right secondly yes i think in every religion male is given more imp
hindus: wife touch hubbys feet and pati is payi parmeshwar
in muslims: its said keh agar khuda kay baad kisi ko sajda jayaz hota then it should bre to her hubby
wounderful ans dii totally agree wid u our muslim religion says this so well saidClap

thankoo dear Tongue

Go to top