Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: a_uma

Don't worry yaar.... Prats will teach him a good life-lesson.... that's what this track is all about....πŸ˜‰

i HOPE so...............iss behoodee ko koi baat itniii asaani say thodi samajh aati hai..............Ouch😑🀒
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Pragati.T

I am not defending him yaar ...he did totally wrong!! ...but u can't question his love....he loves and he has proved that again and again...
And I don't think K doesn't care for P...but he still hasn't realised that he has done wrong...although I need to see the epi to know what happens in the last part of the segment!!

pata nahi yaar.......what to say............but ryt now I'M feeling really bad for P...........😭😭😭 i'm not able to juge ab's performaance bz my alll focuss was upon K............🀒😑  but yaar agar ussko P ki chinta hoti to vo iss tarah behaave nahi karta...........i know i'm sounding vryyy negative to all of U but i doubt on k's love for P now............ConfusedConfused

@kriya2010 - i want to feel gud but dis K and his act r not letting my pressure down............Confused
pragati my sis i know tat u right today krishna behaviour was not at all acceptable bt we can,t raise a q on his love dear ab kon tumhe samjhae baat ko samjho dear before this they were having big problems and p has been abused by him bt then they solved it out in real life also u just can,t leave ur partner bt u,ll realize him and i,m damn sure pratigya,ll do that bt just w8 for it
Mitu_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pragati.T

so what yaar, just bz he was unware about her source of earning money he'll behave lyk a animal...........πŸ˜•

for his thinking ,he does not want prat to earn 1st and now uski khamosi usko aur gussa dila diya.yes i agree that his behaviour was very bad .
once hell know the truths
jaan bhi niyochaver kar dega 😳
Edited by Mitaly.. - 13 years ago

When Baba come to know the Sachhai of pratigya, He appologize her in SRK style.. Tum to jaanti ho na Babu tumhara Baba koi kaam b sochay samjhe nahi karta...wo meri bhool thi

Edited by kriya2010 - 13 years ago
pheonix1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
even i cant help but to hate krishna from wat i saw 2day😭
i feel wen he lied to her about the job it was absolutely wrong in the first place
secondly 2day the way he handled pratigya it was πŸ˜‘
no words can be used to defend him πŸ˜­
thats y i feel so sad
and obviously this is a show, but it happens in reality and even worser than this😭
y always females r answerable to their husbands?😑
like here krishna is forcin her to tell him d source of money but he himself hided from her his source of money😭

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Right the above was before I watched the epi and the below is after the epi.

Infact more than Krishna I am angry at Pratigya........ Sorry but these are my feelings.

She was sooo rude to the boys who saved her... otherwise the next morning she would have been burnt toast. In her hour of need they came to her rescue. Arushi slapped her in public but she is still her sister... all is forgiven. Such hypocrisy... when it comes to blood relations all is well... but Chandu tunna don't matter!

She insulted her male hubby... like it or not - God made men and women.. that's the way the world is.. who are we to argue over superiority... Pati parmeshwar etc.. phrases have been made for men. I'm not saying it... just pointing it out. She insulted him infront of his friends....
Then she expects him to cry infront of them.. sharam ke ansooo.

She gave the money for SS's sake not for Krishna's.

Then she instigated the doubt game.. knowing he loosed his rag when he is in doubt..... she caused that part of the problem.

Baba he learnt nothing.... why mainly because SHE herself rescued him.. had he been insulted infront of the family that would have been better... may have improved.
It's a shame he never learnt anything either.
Krishna .... shouldn't have hurt her.... learn to use your tongue not your hands !

Now those who wanna stay angry at him.. i'll understand... UR POV.

I cannot stay angry for long with him . πŸ˜›

carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: yemi3006

:spit: give it up Caris ........... 

pointing out K's good attibutes is going to be a tough sell today πŸ˜†

me heading to the party halls to escape the well deserved lynch mob that's bound to be out for his head .......... i hope i find someone willing to still party  this weekend

HOWEVER,  to Mr. Behll  ......... :hatoff::hatoff::hatoff::hatoff::hatoff::hatoff::hatoff:

I have updated my post.....I am more angry at the Mrs.....
Mitu_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: carisma2

Infact more than Krishna I am angry at Pratigya........ Sorry but these are my feelings.

She was sooo rude to the boys who saved her... otherwise the next morning she would have been burnt toast. In her hour of need they came to her rescue. Arushi slapped her in public but she is still her sister... all is forgiven. Such hypocrisy... when it comes to blood relations all is well... but Chandu tunna don't matter!

She insulted her male hubby... like it or not - God made men and women.. that's the way the world is.. who are we to argue over superiority... Pati parmeshwar etc.. phrases have been made for men. I'm not saying it... just pointing it out. She insulted him infront of his friends....

Then she instigated the doubt game.. knowing he loosed his rag when he is in doubt..... she caused that part of the problem.

Baba he learnt nothing.... why mainly because SHE herself rescued him.. had he been insulted infront of the family that would have been better... may have improved.
Krishna .... shouldn't have hurt her.... learn to use your tongue not your hands !

AgreeπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pheonix1

even i cant help but to hate krishna from wat i saw 2day😭

i feel wen he lied to her about the job it was absolutely wrong in the first place
secondly 2day the way he handled pratigya it was πŸ˜‘
no words can be used to defend him πŸ˜­
thats y i feel so sad
and obviously this is a show, but it happens in reality and even worser than this😭
y always females r answerable to their husbands?😑
like here krishna is forcin her to tell him d source of money but he himself hided from her his source of money😭

my general post to all who are in doubt for krish... i have tried to cover the diff angles.