Baba??????????? my pov updated - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
This Baba .. just how many shades of grey are possible..

Your case has gone to prosecution....... before I speak in your defense I will need to watch the epi.

What to do abt this Baba....?

Message to Amma....... Maa ka ladla bighar gaya !

I honestly thought that he will improve today..........πŸ˜• 

Well... I suppose we all knew and know he's unique - hence we love him..... 😳

he did not knew about Prat's  earning .and after prats long bhasan he did not expect from her that she 'll solve his money problem .
and no saxesena todayπŸ‘
Edited by Mitaly.. - 13 years ago
Originally posted by SaacheeSyna

but yaar how long we''l' defend him or forgive his character for his SO CALLED love..........what i feel now is Krishan's all love was limited till P don't accepts his love and now he don't care about her atall............πŸ˜•

I am not defending him yaar ...he did totally wrong!! ...but u can't question his love....he loves and he has proved that again and again...
And I don't think K doesn't care for P...but he still hasn't realised that he has done wrong...although I need to see the epi to know what happens in the last part of the segment!!
[/QUOTE]

pata nahi yaar.......what to say............but ryt now I'M feeling really bad for P...........😭😭😭 i'm not able to juge ab's performaance bz my alll focuss was upon K............🀒😑  but yaar agar ussko P ki chinta hoti to vo iss tarah behaave nahi karta...........i know i'm sounding vryyy negative to all of U but i doubt on k's love for P now............ConfusedConfused

@kriya2010 - i want to feel gud but dis K and his act r not letting my pressure down............Confused
Interesting convo's here.......... i'll just watch it now... and phir ek ek ka jawaab dungi.

Humra baba.....  bechaara...let me go see him......
@pargati
dont worry yaar chiil . πŸ˜ƒ
thats his character shows that unducated husband act like this . 
because he was unaware of prat;s earnning
Yaar we people taking this very aggressively, but i think we people should be happy that finally we are going to watch 10-15 Kriya Track Epis in Future. So chill cvs cant take risk, because they know we love KRIYA, adn dont worry KRIYA jo bhi karein gay apne style se karein gay asusualEdited by kriya2010 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Mitaly..

@pargati
dont worry yaar chiil . πŸ˜ƒ
thats his character shows that unducated husband act like this . 
because he was unaware of prat;s earnning

so what yaar, just bz he was unware about her source of earning money he'll behave lyk a animal...........πŸ˜•
i agree whatever he did was wrong he should not do this first of all he should apologize and talked wid his babu bt he did not all was wrong bt pratigya says to her that he had not asked about money and then he started asking wid love wid smile no response so he abused her well abusing is not right bt according to me a husband may thinks of various ways from where she can bring money if he did,nt get any response well baba was wrong bt his love is not a drama that,s true and real love cannot be measure
Originally posted by Pragati.T

so what yaar, just bz he was unware about her source of earning money he'll behave lyk a animal...........πŸ˜•

Sis Ghussa aur Akal aik saath nahi chalti, mostly jab husband wife main fight hoti hai to waja yehi hoti hai kay baat zayada badhnay ki kay us wakt ghusaa bol raha hota hai dimakh nahi
Edited by kriya2010 - 13 years ago
but it doesn't mean k Baba pyaar nahi karta apne Babu se Edited by kriya2010 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Pragati.T

Don't worry yaar.... Prats will teach him a good life-lesson.... that's what this track is all about....πŸ˜‰