Kahaani Fang-Fang Ki! (Page 6)

--Pooja-- IF-Dazzler
--Pooja--
--Pooja--

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Kanky-

Originally posted by --Pooja--

Are try to understand their feelings.....how can they resist such a Hot vampie.....Wink
Give us a scene n d fantasies we hav will know everyone for a six, hai na...WinkEmbarrassed

Yeps, true. But somehow, these fantasies are ridiculing just like Sid's fangs. While I would prefer anything funny like Abhay's fangs on the contrary. Fantasies make me feel alien. Stern SmileLOL

Hmmm.....
A whole story can b written over d fangy brothers....wat wid their antics n crackling chemistry...Embarrassed

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
^^^ Well, kind of. This story itself is rather gripping, I honestly dun find time enough to imagine. LOL
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

Okay, thank you. Smile

No, wait - Paris Hilton and Miley Cyrus are both world-famous, aren't they? And what cost cutting, for that also you need money, right?! LOLLOL

Being world famous wont make me like them! :| Oh wait what was the question again?
Um yes cost has to be there in the first place for cost cutting to take place. But we need to spend some more, you know so that level comes when you decide ok now its cost cutting time! :P

And i should be going to bed now. This flu is making me say things even i dont understand. So bye bye!
luv07prida IF-Rockerz
luv07prida
luv07prida

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
lolzz ya his fangs were far betterLOL

truly the two vampire brothers r out of the world Big smile

n yeah i do know u Tongue
reepicheep IF-Dazzler
reepicheep
reepicheep

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Haha, that was a cool observationCool you are right even I laugh myself silly when I see Abhay in his fanged avatarLOL while I got disgusted and was creeped out after seeing Sid's bloodied fanged avatarDead abhay looks pained and tortured when his fangs come out,he doesn't like it one bit...whereas Sid loves it and likes to flaunt it...

P.S: I do know youBig smile seen your posts in Poco's thread, love your different and entertaining takesBig smile
thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugaryanu

Okay, thank you. Smile

No, wait - Paris Hilton and Miley Cyrus are both world-famous, aren't they? And what cost cutting, for that also you need money, right?! LOLLOL

Being world famous wont make me like them! :| Oh wait what was the question again?
Um yes cost has to be there in the first place for cost cutting to take place. But we need to spend some more, you know so that level comes when you decide ok now its cost cutting time! :P

And i should be going to bed now. This flu is making me say things even i dont understand. So bye bye!

Oh, yes - that way my latest crush could have been Mr. Rahul Gandhi. No offense! LOL What flu? And about the cost cutting - it's par regular with EK and company. Wink
thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv07prida

lolzz ya his fangs were far betterLOL

truly the two vampire brothers r out of the world Big smile

n yeah i do know u Tongue

You know me too, I am glad! Sleepy

And sure, OF COURSE. These brothers are truly out of the world, but sort of - the spark they produce on-screen is growing each day. Awesome! 
thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reepicheep

Haha, that was a cool observationCool you are right even I laugh myself silly when I see Abhay in his fanged avatarLOL while I got disgusted and was creeped out after seeing Sid's bloodied fanged avatarDead abhay looks pained and tortured when his fangs come out,he doesn't like it one bit...whereas Sid loves it and likes to flaunt it...

P.S: I do know youBig smile seen your posts in Poco's thread, love your different and entertaining takesBig smile

Fanged avatar? LOL Yes, that's worth my batteesi's exhibition! Wink Exactly, Abhay hates what his brother loves and vice versa. 

Different? Yes. *smug* Entertaining? Well! *how ironic!* 

Thanks! Big smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index