Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Pooja--

Originally posted by -Kanky-

Ur topic name is interesting.....Tongue
"Fang fang ki kahani--Sid aur Abhay ki zubani.."LOL
Waise i like Abhay without fangs better mayb coz Sid carries d fangs better than him....ROFL
Afterall i think Sid has more experience in handling fangs since he always seems hungry....so better quality teeth to chahiye na....Wink

Abhay doesn't like being a vampire, doesn't mean he's never hungry right? Wink Agreed, and thank you though - the quality has to have a better touch to it. Tongue

Even if Abhay is hungry....he probably doesn't get much to eat..oops sorry drink...Embarrassed
He's in permanent rescue mission of d damsel in distress....Tongue

LOL, yeah! I guess, but then - it could be like Abhay too likes to hunt with a black super-man thing at his back while hunting and since it is embarrassing, they dun telecast it?! Wink
Yup....i think they r trying to show tat he is a veggie vampie....but if telecast then animal rights people will come with a danda to chase Abhay....LOL

Why'd the watch PKYEK, though? Ermm It is exclusively meant for us girls who love to waste their time and fantasize, right? LOL

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sanjna4

ya xactly sid has got proper fanfs and moreover dere color matches wid his teeth

Oh, yes! I dint notice maybe, I just noticed the difference in the shape. Big smile

LOL we r so mad 4 them dat we are watching dere fangs shape

I am not mad, sorry. *hands up* Are you? Tongue
ya  m crazy 4 dese 2 cool dudes of pkyek
thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugaryanu

Completely agree with you. Sid's fangs were waaay better than those of Abhay. He actaully scary and that bloody scene was disgusting. But that's Good. Because for a change i felt the vampirpan. Lol. So yeah i totally dig his fangs. :P

Im not sure if they are the same fangs as Abhay's. Sharing the same set of fangs...this thought disgusts me. Anyways, whatever the reason is, Im just happy that we are getting better quality fangs and scenes.

And umm who are you again?

Sharing the same teeth? Oh, am gross - I wouldn't mind. And believe me, I brush twice a day. Cool  Maybe if one of them was a brand ambassador to a dant-manjak too like me, they wouldn't have minded sharing the fangs either! LOLLOLLOL

Who am I? A good one on that. *chuckles* Myself, Miley Cyrus (Oh she's typically Rakhee Sawant's international version) but anyway! Wacko

Miley Cyrus!!! *thud* Now i seriously dont know you!

And oh i dont know if they mind or not, but i do! LOL

Okay, myself Paris Hilton! DeadTongue And you are? LOL

Aww, sad - one should always try to save money, though! ROFL
thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

ya xactly sid has got proper fanfs and moreover dere color matches wid his teeth

Oh, yes! I dint notice maybe, I just noticed the difference in the shape. Big smile

LOL we r so mad 4 them dat we are watching dere fangs shape

I am not mad, sorry. *hands up* Are you? Tongue
ya  m crazy 4 dese 2 cool dudes of pkyek

Well, suit yourself. LOL Dun be be crazier, though! They can also let you down. Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sunshine--

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Kanky

Eeeeks! Hum ek dusre ko nahi jaane tu hi better hai! LOLLOLLOL

@Saving money-- They already are too much into cost cutting. Ab atleast Fangs tu extra le lo! LOL

And Quoting more than 3 times is not allowed. So be careful while quoting others. :)
thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Kanky

Eeeeks! Hum ek dusre ko nahi jaane tu hi better hai! LOLLOLLOL

@Saving money-- They already are too much into cost cutting. Ab atleast Fangs tu extra le lo! LOL

And Quoting more than 3 times is not allowed. So be careful while quoting others. :)

Okay, thank you. Smile

No, wait - Paris Hilton and Miley Cyrus are both world-famous, aren't they? And what cost cutting, for that also you need money, right?! LOLLOL
--Pooja-- IF-Dazzler
--Pooja--
--Pooja--

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged

Ur topic name is interesting.....Tongue
"Fang fang ki kahani--Sid aur Abhay ki zubani.."LOL
Waise i like Abhay without fangs better mayb coz Sid carries d fangs better than him....ROFL
Afterall i think Sid has more experience in handling fangs since he always seems hungry....so better quality teeth to chahiye na....Wink

Abhay doesn't like being a vampire, doesn't mean he's never hungry right? Wink Agreed, and thank you though - the quality has to have a better touch to it. Tongue

Even if Abhay is hungry....he probably doesn't get much to eat..oops sorry drink...Embarrassed
He's in permanent rescue mission of d damsel in distress....Tongue

LOL, yeah! I guess, but then - it could be like Abhay too likes to hunt with a black super-man thing at his back while hunting and since it is embarrassing, they dun telecast it?! Wink
Yup....i think they r trying to show tat he is a veggie vampie....but if telecast then animal rights people will come with a danda to chase Abhay....LOL

Why'd the watch PKYEK, though? Ermm It is exclusively meant for us girls who love to waste their time and fantasize, right? LOL

Are try to understand their feelings.....how can they resist such a Hot vampie.....Wink
Give us a scene n d fantasies we hav will know everyone for a six, hai na...WinkEmbarrassed
thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged

Are try to understand their feelings.....how can they resist such a Hot vampie.....Wink
Give us a scene n d fantasies we hav will know everyone for a six, hai na...WinkEmbarrassed

Yeps, true. But somehow, these fantasies are ridiculing just like Sid's fangs. While I would prefer anything funny like Abhay's fangs on the contrary. Fantasies make me feel alien. Stern SmileLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index