Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Pooja-- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: -Kanky-

Yeps, true. But somehow, these fantasies are ridiculing just like Sid's fangs. While I would prefer anything funny like Abhay's fangs on the contrary. Fantasies make me feel alien. ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜†

Hmmm.....
A whole story can b written over d fangy brothers....wat wid their antics n crackling chemistry...😳
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
^^^ Well, kind of. This story itself is rather gripping, I honestly dun find time enough to imagine. 😆
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Kanky-

Okay, thank you. ðŸ˜Š

No, wait - Paris Hilton and Miley Cyrus are both world-famous, aren't they? And what cost cutting, for that also you need money, right?! ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Being world famous wont make me like them! :| Oh wait what was the question again?
Um yes cost has to be there in the first place for cost cutting to take place. But we need to spend some more, you know so that level comes when you decide ok now its cost cutting time! :P

And i should be going to bed now. This flu is making me say things even i dont understand. So bye bye!
luv07prida thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lolzz ya his fangs were far better😆

truly the two vampire brothers r out of the world 😃

n yeah i do know u 😛
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Haha, that was a cool observation😎 you are right even I laugh myself silly when I see Abhay in his fanged avatar😆 while I got disgusted and was creeped out after seeing Sid's bloodied fanged avatar🤢 abhay looks pained and tortured when his fangs come out,he doesn't like it one bit...whereas Sid loves it and likes to flaunt it...

P.S: I do know you😃 seen your posts in Poco's thread, love your different and entertaining takes😃
thegameison thumbnail
Originally posted by: sugaryanu

Being world famous wont make me like them! :| Oh wait what was the question again?
Um yes cost has to be there in the first place for cost cutting to take place. But we need to spend some more, you know so that level comes when you decide ok now its cost cutting time! :P

And i should be going to bed now. This flu is making me say things even i dont understand. So bye bye!

Oh, yes - that way my latest crush could have been Mr. Rahul Gandhi. No offense! ðŸ˜† What flu? And about the cost cutting - it's par regular with EK and company. ðŸ˜‰
thegameison thumbnail
Originally posted by: luv07prida

lolzz ya his fangs were far better😆

truly the two vampire brothers r out of the world 😃

n yeah i do know u 😛

You know me too, I am glad! ðŸ¥±

And sure, OF COURSE. These brothers are truly out of the world, but sort of - the spark they produce on-screen is growing each day. Awesome! 
thegameison thumbnail
Originally posted by: reepicheep

Haha, that was a cool observation😎 you are right even I laugh myself silly when I see Abhay in his fanged avatar😆 while I got disgusted and was creeped out after seeing Sid's bloodied fanged avatar🤢 abhay looks pained and tortured when his fangs come out,he doesn't like it one bit...whereas Sid loves it and likes to flaunt it...

P.S: I do know you😃 seen your posts in Poco's thread, love your different and entertaining takes😃

Fanged avatar? ðŸ˜† Yes, that's worth my batteesi's exhibition! ðŸ˜‰ Exactly, Abhay hates what his brother loves and vice versa. 

Different? Yes. *smug* Entertaining? Well! *how ironic!* 

Thanks! ðŸ˜ƒ