Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Kahaani Fang-Fang Ki!

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
I am in a spamming mood today, just in order to let people know I exist. Silly

And well, it's quite a random thought passing through my head ----------- Siddharth has beter fangs than those of Abhay. Like seriously, these look more ridiculing and disgusting and for a fact, so not funny! No offense, I am an Abhay fan too, but his fangs --- well, they entertain me in the sense I laugh the deadliest hell out of me. But err, Siddharth is so much more vampire-ish here! All because of his evilness, Abhay's a kind one there while Sid dearest doesn't stand even close to the league. 

Hence, even though the production house cannot afford buying two fang sets, both Abhay's and Sid's fangs are likely to be the same and the blood on them tonight must also have been made out of food color, but hell - the character and actor make all the difference! Don't they?

These brothers are out of the world. Sigh. *no blushing*

Comments? Have fun. Let me know if you know me. Wacko

-K

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

alina_lale--AROMAL--RitzieAmeres

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
What, nobody knows me? Pig

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--AROMAL--

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged

Liked your post !!

Both abhay and sid fangs seems to be fine ...they can make it more scary though .
Sid when shows fangs shows his evil nature ( kudos for sid act ) . It look as he really enjoy being vampire . When abhay fangs comes out ...there is no evil in it , to me it is like he hates being vampire at that moment . I did like abhay being vampire all the time except his revelation time .
Good to see both vampi bro fangs out ......

--AROMAL--

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhaylove

Liked your post !!

Both abhay and sid fangs seems to be fine ...they can make it more scary though .
Sid when shows fangs shows his evil nature ( kudos for sid act ) . It look as he really enjoy being vampire . When abhay fangs comes out ...there is no evil in it , to me it is like he hates being vampire at that moment . I did like abhay being vampire all the time except his revelation time .
Good to see both vampi bro fangs out ......

It is a delight to see Sid in his vampire avatar. Dancing Anyhow, Abhay doesn't like being a vampire so he essentially doesn't look good when his fangs are out. And then, though Sid sometimes projects his disapproval of being turned into a vampire by Chand, he seems to have accepted the change better than Abhay has. 

Thanks for commenting! You know me! Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--AROMAL---rupa-

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
OMG Kanky - even I noticed that too. Sid's fangs were much better than Abhay's fangs. I mean not because one likes or dislikes his fangs but because the quality of Sid's fangs was better. 

Even in one of the pictures (somewhere in this Forum) where Sid's fangs were without blood, there quality seemed much better.

BTW, I loved your title LOL 

Edited by Ritzie - 11 March 2011 at 10:58am
thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritzie

OMG Kanky - even I noticed that too. Sid's fangs were much better than Abhay's fangs. I mean not because one likes or dislikes his fangs but because the quality of Sid's fangs was better. 

Even in one of the pictures (somewhere in this Forum) where Sid's fangs were without blood, there quality seemed much better.

BTW, I loved your title LOL 
The production house is fetching money, once a while, out of a dozen serials - they do manage to make profits. Hence, they improve qualities of things such as fangs, the protagonist's hairstyle and various other things. LOL

My title is a rather age old one, anyhow - thank you! You know me too! Tongue

Ritzie

Angel_voice Senior Member
Angel_voice
Angel_voice

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged

The quality of the fangs are better this time. Abhay's fangs looked so shaky and ready to fall but Sid's fang looked stronger and of better quality.

The two characters deal with their vampire avatat so differently. Sid enjoys being a vampire ...he relishes the blood and the smile that was there on his lips showed his delight.

Abhay on the other hand doesn't enjoy being a vamp...that propably shows in their performance.Smile

thegameison

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel_voice

The quality of the fangs are better this time. Abhay's fangs looked so shaky and ready to fall but Sid's fang looked stronger and of better quality.

The two characters deal with their vampire avatat so differently. Sid enjoys being a vampire ...he relishes the blood and the smile that was there on his lips showed his delight.

Abhay on the other hand doesn't enjoy being a vamp...that propably shows in their performance.Smile

Precisely my point, initially it appears - they both did not like the transformation, but Sid has coped with it and sure enjoys his liberty and powers so much. Abhay doesn't, he's a kind vampire. He even though is a hot-headed sort of thing, he reminds of me Carlisle of Twilight cause he's too kind. Big smile

Angel_voice

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index