Be careful about what u wish...it might come true!

eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Saw the episode today....and felt the raw searing pain of our Geet....the tearing apart of a dream...and what Maan will face tomorrow is a totally different story.....and i thought of the good old days....

Through the months..the sword of MC has been hanging on us viewers...this would have happened way back ...but we crazy fans did not let anything happen to the baby...time n again...we prevented the MC track....but....

Lately most of us felt that pain is better than nonsensical illogic...so most of us have stopped defending the baby...Geet without a baby bump even after months made this show a butt of jokes....ppl recognised it as the hilarious show where the lead has been pregnant for months but she is as slim n trim as Malaika if not less( my cousin's statement)..and gradually we all gave up....

Today when the MC sword is about to fall...i hardly see any posts for the baby...there is pain, bitterness n sadness welling in our hearts....but it is mingled with some relief that finally this joke in bad taste might be over....just shows how passions have been replaced by hard practicality.....thanks to the way the cvs have handled this show...

So...buddies...what do we wish for today?? Baby's well being which will lead to more undigestible ridicule or the end of a dream...ours n Maaneets??
Edited by eveline - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

S.n.e.h thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
its a mix emotion today................

Its sad to loose our dear BSK.............but then its good for our Maaneet, all Dev and related things will come to an end...........thus though SAD MC is welcome
eveline thumbnail
Originally posted by: snehalS

its a mix emotion today................

Its sad to loose our dear BSK.............but then its good for our Maaneet, all Dev and related things will come to an end...........thus though SAD MC is welcome

yup...what a mixed bag...i used to be amongst those who strongly and passionately stood up agianst the MC track and today.....i am in a way glad that finally....now we can move on to a more sensible and maybe interesting track........how inhuman am I??
Silentsoul thumbnail
EVE I am all for MC............i m fedup with all illogical track.....with baby
eveline thumbnail
Originally posted by: kuls11

EVE I am all for MC............i m fedup with all illogical track.....with baby

I know...all of us...once upon a time..used to be in arms ...and now all of us..kinda desperate for this to end....kya se kya ho gaya!!
maan-and-geet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: eveline

Saw the episode today....and felt the raw searing pain of our Geet....the tearing apart of a dream...and what Maan will face tomorrow is a totally different story.....and i thought of the good old days....

Through the months..the sword of MC has been hanging on us viewers...this would have happened way back ...but we crazy fans did not let anything happen to the baby...time n again...we prevented the MC track....but....

Lately most of us felt that pain is better than nonsensical illogic...so most of us have stopped defending the baby...Geet without a baby bump even after months made this show a but of jokes....ppl recognised it as the hilarious show where the lead has been pregnant for months but she is as slim n trim as Malaika if not less( my cousin's statement)..and gradually we all gave up....

Today when the MC sword is about to fall...i hardly see any posts for the baby...there is pain, bitterness n sadness welling in our hearts....but it is mingled with some relief that finally this joke in bad taste might be over....just shows how passions have been replaced by hard practicality.....thanks to the way the cvs have handled this show...

So...buddies...what do we wish for today?? Baby's well being which will lead to more undigestible ridicule or the end of a dream...ours n Maaneets??

i felt Geet's pain to the core today.  I cried my heart out being a mother it is hard for me to wish such tragedy for even a fictional character (Geet has become part of my life).... but all i say today is that if CVs want to show the baby being Born they should take a couple months leap and do it and do it FAST.... on the other hand.... don' t use today's accident as just the way to clear path for Dev.... if they are to show MC then show it NOW.... Coz i cannot digest that if this baby is mortal it can survive such accidents over and over again....
eveline thumbnail
Originally posted by: maan-and-geet

Yup..the pain...i m a mother too and a woman above that....and this takes me to my past....but anyways....as heartless at it seems.....this misuse of an unborn entity has to stop...every time they run out of story...they bring up this issue.....and we are not fools...!!Edited by eveline - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: maan-and-geet

i felt Geet's pain to the core today.  I cried my heart out being a mother it is hard for me to wish such tragedy for even a fictional character (Geet has become part of my life).... but all i say today is that if CVs want to show the baby being Born they should take a couple months leap and do it and do it FAST.... on the other hand.... don' t use today's accident as just the way to clear path for Dev.... if they are to show MC then show it NOW.... Coz i cannot digest that if this baby is mortal it can survive such accidents over and over again....

i second u....
Anita1118 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I wish for whatever gives a good show....I do agree...the baby scenes are very illogical...not making sense at all...very unreal....but whatever the CVs do, as long as Maan and Geet stay together and it keeps the show running successfully, that is all that matters....cause Maan and Geet together can overcome anything that comes their way :)
eveline thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sahil0225

I wish for whatever gives a good show....I do agree...the baby scenes are very illogical...not making sense at all...very unreal....but whatever the CVs do, as long as Maan and Geet stay together and it keeps the show running successfully, that is all that matters....cause Maan and Geet together can overcome anything that comes their way :)

I used to feel this way...but lately i am not very happy with the way this show has been taken forward....it was a passionate love story and it gradually turned into a family drama for kids to daaadis n dadas category.....but putting all that aside....the only reason i still watch it....Maaneet...nothing like them!!😊